Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 10

Ch. 10
Pete dropped me off at home and I went back inside my house. My mom was cooking dinner and my dad was still in the couch.

"Hun, is that you?" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yea mom, it's me. I wet bowling with the guys."

"Oh I know, I found your note. So, were there any girls there besides you?" My mom has never really been okay with me being the only girl in the group. I never really made girl friends, they always started some rumor about how I had sex with one of the guys. The only girl I ever really talked to was Allie, but thats over now.

"No, Allie couldn't make it. She isn't really welcome to hang out with us anymore," I said walking into the kitchen. "She cheated on Patrick, he was really down about it."

"Oh that poor boy! He's such a sweet little guy, he always seemed so happy when ever she was around. Well I'll tell you something, she is missing out. For as long as I've know Patrick, he's never failed to impress me with his manners and charm."

I thought about what my mom said. She was right, Patrick was always such a sweet guy, he'd never hurt anyone on purpose. He didn't deserve what she put him through.

"Yea know, now that Patrick is single..." my mom looked at me, moving her eyebrows up ad down.

"Ugh! Mom! Me and Patrick are just friends! Plus, he just got his heart broke, don't you think it would be wrong to push him into another relationship so soon?"

"You're right, but I would prefer him over that Joe boy. He needs to get a hair cut and behave more often. Just being around him makes me nervous!" my mom said shivering.

I laughed and left my mom to finish up dinner. I walked down into my room and flopped on my bed. It had been a weird night and I didn't get much rest. I close my eyes and drifted away.

He pressed his lips against mine, gently holding my face in his hands. He ran his hand down my side and rested it on my hip, pulling me closer to him. I didn't resist and instead grinded against him, I could feel him getting excited.

"Hehe, light weight much?" I whispered into his ear.

He responded by pushing me against the table and moving down my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. I lifted his head and planted my lips onto his, moving in perfect sync. He let out a muffled groan as I grabbed his package, giving it he slightest squeeze.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore," said as he reached for his belt. He began to fumble with it, with no avail. So I slowly took the buckle into my own hand, and looked him straight in the eyes as I unbuckled and pulled his pants down.

He had a shit eating grin on his face as I took his member into my hands. I moved my hand up and down, slowly but gaining speed as I went. I took him i to my mouth and again slowly moved my head up and down, just fast enough to drive him wild. He threw his head back and pushed my head along.

He had had enough as he released into my mouth, swallowing it as he pulled me up. I slipped my jeans off and threw them to the ground. He laid me further against the table until I was laying flat on top if it. He looked me in the eyes with a smirk as he took my undies in his mouth and pulled them down.

He lingered outside me and finally thrust into me, hard. I let out a scream as he started to move in and out.

"FUCK, PAT-"

I sat up quickly and looked at the clock. 8:00. I rubbed my eyes, it was only a dream. Did I just haw a wet dream about... Patrick! Oh no, I think Pete was right, and that's never happened before. I was in love with Patrick Stump.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Thought I would make the story a little saucey. My first time writting smut, so yea that would be the reason it is short and crappy. But anywhore, Thks Fr Rdng!