Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 11

Ch. 11

My alarm clock began to beep which ripped me from my sleep causing me to fall to the floor. Nice way to start a Monday morning. I had to get ready quick before Pete picked me up.

I pulled on a black misfits shirt, jeans, and pulled on my black converse. Then as always, brushed my hair and teeth and walked up stairs. My morning routine finished, I grabbed my bag and looked at the clock, 7:39, perfect timing. I had a little extra time, since Pete didn't come until 7:45, so I just sat down on the couch. My parents had already gone off to work so it was just me.

My thoughts instantly drifted to the dream I had of Patrick last night. Half of me cringed while the other half swooned at the thought of being in Patricks arms. A few minutes pasted before I heard Pete honking from the street.

I ran outside and slide into the back seat. Right when I got in both Pete and Joe turned back and faced me, sharing the same stupid smile.

"So Mrs. Stump, how are you this morning," Joe asked, his eyebrows almost as high as his hair line.

"Oh My God! PETE! You told Joe! Of all the people you could have told, you had to tell him!" I yelled about ready to slap Pete in the face.

"Oh so you do like him?" Pete said.

"What! No! Shut Up!" I crossed my arms, I could feel my face getting hot. He just kept driving with the biggest smile on his face.

"Courtney and Patrick sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Joe began to sing.

"More like F-U-C-K-I-N-G. Courtney over here's got it bad," Pete said.

"If I were stronger I would rip you a new one! Now you two BETTER not say anything!" It was true, I am small and weak. I had absolutely no muscle. But one thing I did have was a badass attitude, I could tell anyone off. I could talk the talk, just not walk the walk.

"Fine, fine, we won't say anything. But can we at least tell Andy. Come on, he should be in on it too. And you know he's not much of a talker, so he won't tell anyone else," Pete said, serious all of the sudden.

"Ugh, fine. He is the only one here who could keep a secret and not pester me about it!" I said with my hands in the air. "Plus, you guys have had crushes before and I never pestered you about them."

"Uhhhh excuse me?!" Joe said with a sarcastic laugh, "Katie, 5th grade, you wrote her a note saying it was from me. And I believe it read something along the lines of, 'Will you marry me'," Joe said in a girly voice.

"Yea and how 'bout in 8th grade when you kept making hearts with your hands and pointing to me when Natasha was giving that speech in English class," Pete said smiling.

"Whatever, this is different, it's Patrick! He's your friend!"

"Exactly, that's what makes it so much worse for you. You fell in love with Pattycakes!" Joe screamed.

"HEY! Keep it down! We are pulling into the school parking lot you spaz! I said ducking down.

"Alright, alright. Calm down." Joe said unbuckling.

We all got out of the car and walked towards the school. I said good bye to the guys as I made my way to my locker. I was approaching my locker when I saw a rather short kid wearing the a lot of black, he was being talked to by one of teachers, I've never seen him here before. He had black hair, the sides of his head were shaved and died red. As I got closer Mr. Farize glanced up at me.

"Ah Courtney, this is Frank. He is new here and needs to be shown around. You two look like you would get along, do me a favor and show him around while I grade papers," and like that he was gone.

I turned to the new kid and he seemed to be looking me over, not quite checking me out, just observing.

"Nice shirt," he said with a smirk.

I realized we were wearing the same shirt, probably what Mr. Farize was referring to when he said we would "get along". I smirked. "Yea I like your's too short stuff."

"Hey, is that any way to talk to your locker buddy?" he said smiling.

We laughed and started to talk about the misfits. What our favorite album was? What our favorite song was? The concerts we've been to. Frank was turning out to be a really cool dude. He was really down to earth and funny too. As he started to open up he began to loosen up, that's when I found out he is a complete spaz! He has so much energy, he was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Hey, lemme see your schedule," I said holding out my hand. He rummaged through his pockets and handed me a crumpled up piece of paper. "Oh well that's nice." I skimmed his schedule and saw we had three classes together, English, History, and Science.

"Cool, well I gotta go pick up some books and stuff. See ya." Frank said as he waltzed off.

He disappeared as the bell rang signaling everyone to get to class. I walked into my Math class and sat down in my seat. Oh shit I have a Math test? Oh well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang for lunch, so me and Frank started to make out way to the table.

"So what did you think about that Edgar Allen Poe? He's pretty much THE most unlucky person that ever lived, it's like he was damned from the start," I said.

"Yea, I don't know how he did it! I would have killed myself. Anyway, could I sit with you at lunch pleaassee!" Frank said folding his hands under his chin and smiling at me.

"I don't know, I don't hang out with emo lil' punks," I said with a smirk.

"Great! So where do you sit?"

"Usually in the second to last bathroom stall," I said with a completely straight face.

He's eyes fell,"Oh." He totally bought it! I couldn't help but break my character and laugh. He looked back up at me with a confused face, it took him a while before he could figure out what was going on.

We walked into the cafeteria and I instantly spotted my boys. It was easy to pick out the guys because they were so different from everyone else, and I liked that. So I knew that Frank would get along great.

"Courtney! There is a midget vampire following you!" Joe screamed as we approached.

"Hey! Don't be a bitch," I yelled as I slapped him on the head. "Ignore him, he has mental issues."

"Don't worry fro boy, I got mental issues too." Frank said with a smile, his little comment earned a laugh from the other guys. "The names Frank, how 'bout you sideburns?" He said motioning to Patrick.

Patrick looked a little scared, he doesn't like talking to new people. I don't think Frank's whole "I will kill you in your sleep" vibe was helping either. "H-hey, I'm Patrick. Do you always refer to other people by an outstanding trait they have?"

"Yes, just at least until I learn their name, Mr. Patrick." Frank side with an enthusiastic bow, which made me giggle. "And what about you my brother from another mother?" He said turning to Pete.

"Hehe hey man, I'm Pete the emo faggot of the group as you can tell. Sorry but the spot has already been filled."

"Great, I hated being the emo faggot of the group, SO much work am I right?" Frank said playing along, Pete and him chatted a little bit more before he turned his attention to Andy. "And who might you be Mr. Metallica?"

"Hey, I'm Andy. Nice tattoos by the way."

"Thanks man, I your are sick too."

"Great now that the meet n' great is over, I gotta show Frank where to get the imitation imitation food, come on Frankie." Frank jumped up and walked to my side.

"So I'm Frankie now?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, why? Do you not like it?"

"A little, yea."

"Great! I'll call you Frankie." He rolled his eyes and we walked off.

"Oooo Courtney's got a boyfriend! Hahaha jealous Patrick? Frankie over there is puttin' the moves on your woman!" Joe yelled.

"What!? She's not my woman." Patrick said softly, his face turning red.

"Oh come on! That's some bull shit! You're redder than Darth Vader's lightsaber bro!" Pete yelled with his hands in the air.

"Will you shut up! So what if I like her, I didn't even realize until just recently. Plus, she obviously likes "Frankie"."

"Who wouldn't he's cool, funny, handsome, slick, easy to talk to, stylish," Joe went on.

"He's got sick tattoos... sorry." Andy said as Pete shot him a death glare.

"Don't worry man, trust me. He isn't her type, you know she has wants a well mannered, talented lil' teddy bear." Pete said poking Patrick in his side.

"I hope you're right." Patrick sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guy! Yep, if you were wonderin' that's Frank Iero. Just thought it would be fun to incorporate other band members. She will not have a fling with him unfortunatly, sorry. Anywhore... hope you found it funny and entertaining! Thnks fr rdng!