Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 13

Ch. 13

*Courtney POV*

"Kay, see you later Trick!" I waved goodbye to Patrick and walked to my locker.

I must be popular today, I could see someone waiting for me by my locker. I can't really make out who it is... Oh great, what does this bitch want? I saw that it was Allie, god she had changed. Last time I saw her she was wearing ripped jeans and a t shirt. Now she was wearing a really short skirt and her face was cakes in make up, no wonder I couldn't tell it was her!

"Hey Allie, did you need something? A pregnancy test maybe?"

"Shut up! I heard you were spreading rumors about me! Calling me a slut and making me sound like a bad person, which I am not!" She said stomping her foot, god she turned into such a whining little bitch.

"What are you talking about! You are a slut! You slept with like five different guys the night Patrick took you out to that party! I would know, you sent Patrick a picture of every guy you slept with! I saw them, the guys saw them, and you know why? Because we were there for Patrick when you tossed him aside like trash. Well newsflash Allie! You're the trash!"

She stood there in awe, maybe I got through to her thick head. She looked sad for a moment, then her face only showed anger. "You know what-"

"No, I don't know what? Please enlighten me. What's the reason that forced you to turn on Patrick like that, humiliate him, and not even help him when he was down! How could you even THINK about Patrick being the bad guy!"

At that moment it looked like something snapped in Allie. She turned red, screamed, and charged at me. I couldn't hit her, if I did I would get in serious trouble. I was already on patrol by my parents for sneaking out one night. She lifted her hand and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and Frank was there holding Allie's fist back.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "What's going on here? Why was Abby about to hit you?"

"Because! She's a BITCH! You act like you know me, but you don't know shit! You'll be sorry you ever crossed me!" she said storming off. "AND IT'S ALLIE!"

As she walked away we both started laughing. "Hey, thanks dude. I would have a black eye by now if you hadn't shown up."

"Awww it's no problem. She didn't look so tough. Anyway, now you owe me for saving your ass. How 'bout you join me for some coffee?" Frank said extending his arm out.

"Well I gotta be at Pete's house by 6:30, so I got some time," I said looping my arm with his.

"Great. Com'on me lady," he said in a proper British accent. I giggled and we walked out towards his car.

I threw my bag into the back of his car and he opened up the passenger side door for me. "Why thank you sir..."

"Iero," he said with a smile.

"Ok then, sir Iero." He jogged around the front of the car and slid into the drivers seat. He drove out of the school parking lot and turned on the radio.

"So, what did Ellie want with you? She seemed pretty ticked, what did you do this time?" he said raising and eyebrow at me.

"What? I didn't do anything! She just showed up at my locker and started yelling about how I was spreading "rumors" that she was a slut."

"But you told me she was a slut."

"She is! In one night she slept with five dudes, while she was technically with Patrick," I said crossing my arms.

"Yea she looked like the type to do that. How did Patrick and her her get together? He seems like the kinda guy to have good judgment when it comes to people."

"She wasn't always like that. She used to be like us. Wear ripped jeans, band tees, and sneakers. I don't know what happened."

"Wow. Well people can change, it's tough I know. My best friend from Jersey kinda ditched me for the "walking disaster kids". He started drinking, doin' drugs, not showing up ever. I mean we would drink before, but it was only like beer, and it wasn't anything heavy. But one night he shows up at my door totally hammered, he smelt like my dad's whiskey cabinet. He started slurring and calling me a faggot, after that I never really talked to him." He didn't seemed too bothered by this, I would have been a wreck if I lost my best friend.

"What was his name?"

"Gerard, Gerard Way. Me and his brother keep in touch, I guess he's trying to get better."

"That's great! Maybe you two could finally talk?" I said as he pulled into the Starbucks parking lot.

"Nahh, it's been awhile. I'm over it."

We walked into Starbucks and got in line. "So what do you want sugar?" Frank asked pulling out his wallet.

"Oh it's ok, you don't have to pay. I owe you! I can get it."

"No I invited you and I'm the man here."

"Really? That is debatable," I said flexing my "muscles". He laughed and I stepped up to order. "Hi, I'll have anything with a lot of chocolate."

"Alright, and what about your boyfriend?" The cashier said, I blushed.

"Oh he's-"

"Yep I'm her boyfriend, and I'll have a coffee, make it black," he said with a devilish smile on his face.

I handed her some money but Frank pulled me back. I fought back and tried to hand the cashier the money. "Take my money or I'll scream rape!"I said. They both looked at me strangely and the cashier took my money in no time. I smiled at my brilliant victory.

We went to a table in the very back an started laughing really loudly, like so loud I'm pretty sure everyone in the cafe was looking at us.

"Well played, well played sugar." He said giving a golf clap.

"Yea, I know. Thank you, thank you," doing best I could to bow in the booth.

"Haha, so that cashier isn't the only one who thinks we make a cute couple," he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh, she isn't? Hmmm, who else could possibly think that? Perhaps the man in the corner, or the lady furiously typing on her laptop?" I said playing with him.

"Awe come on. Do I have to spell it out?"

"No, no. I got it. Sorry, I totally would. If I didn't like someone else..."

"Damn. Aw well, I kinda had a feeling I'd get shot down. I only hung out with you one day and I could feel the whole sex vibe comin' from you and sideburns," he said casually taking a sip of his coffee that had just arrived.

"WHAT! You could tell I liked Patrick?! Fuck, am I that obvious?"

"Oooh yea. But don't worry, I think he likes you back. So anyway, why are you going to Pete's house?"

"Oh, me and the guys are gonna start a band. I'm gonna be lead singer until they find a new person," I said with a smile.

"That's sick! So what are the other guys gonna play?"

"Pete's on bass, Andy on drums, and Patrick and Joe on guitar. It's just a hobby thing, I don't think we are gonna take this all the way, to like the big time stuff."

"That's cool, I can play guitar. Could I stick around and check out your guy's sound? I could be your number 1 fan! Plus I wanna hear you sing!"

"Well don't get to excited, I'm not that good. I don't want to to be disappointed."

"Aw shut up, I bet you sing great. Why don't you give me a sample right now," he said leaning towards the table.

"What no! In the middle of a Starbucks, only an insane person would do that!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"IM SINGING! IM IN A STARBUCKS AND I'M SINGING!" Frank started to scream/sing. Oh my god this boy was insane!

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the cafe before we got kicked out. He was laughing hysterically which kinda made him look crazy. It also made me laugh, and we couldn't stop. We laugh for a good ten minutes before we finally calmed down and climbed back into his car.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late to Pete's! Thank's a lot Clay Akon, your little stunt made me forget about the time!"

"Really, Clay Akon? I thought I was more of a Gerald Caiafa" (lead singer for the misfits, if you didn't know).

"HA! Now hurry up, I'll tell you how to get to Pete's."

I was ten minutes late to Pete's and I ran through the door. "I am so sorry! I lost track of time an-"

"It's my fault sorry guys, we were just haven' a bit too much fun," he said ruffling my hair.

"What were you doing with Frank?" Patrick pipped up, he looked a little mad. Maybe he's jealous? The thought made me smile. "Why are you smiling like that? Where were you?"

"Don't worry lover boy, I took her out to get a coffee, nothing special. She looked like she needed it since she was getting attacked by your crazy ex."

"What? Allie attacked Courtney! Oh NOW she's getting it!" Pete said standing up.

"Pete sit down. She didn't touch me thanks to Frankie, he came just in time

to grab her hand and push her away."

"Oh... God it's all my fault. If I hadn't run my mouth in English today, she never would have hunted you down," Patrick said looking down at his feet.

"No Patrick it's not your fault, it's mine. I never should have told Frank about her, it wasn't my place to tell him," I said sitting down next to him and putting an arm around his shoulders.

"It's not your fault, it's Allie's fault cause she's BAT SHIT CRAZY!" Joe screamed, throwing his hands in the air. Ruining our moment, which I was happy he did. Everyone burst into laughter, except for Patrick who still looked worried.

"Ok now that all the dramatic shit is outta the way, lets start practice! Courtney you're up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So glad so many of you are enjoying the story, gives me the feels. Thanks for supporting the story and give it a review! Its free and I don't bite. Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!