Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 16

Ch. 16

*Patrick POV*

"Why do you look like you just won the lottery?" Andy, glancing from me to the road.

"Because! It's Friday, and I get to present my poem to the whole class!" I said.

"Uhhh, who are you and what have you done with Patrick? Because the real Patrick hates public speaking."

"Yes, but this is different. I wrote a 'fuck you' poem about Allie, to give her a taste of her own medicine." I said with an evil smile on my face.

"Wow, I never thought I see the day when you turned evil. Now wipe that smile off your face, we're here." Andy said parking the car.

I got out and made my way to my locker. I couldn't help but imagine the look on Allie's face when she hears what I wrote for her. It was my turn to embarrass her in front of everyone!

I was putting my code into my locker when I was shoved against the lockers. It ripped me from my devilish fantasies, god Andy was right, I have changed. I was whisked around and came face to face with Kaden.

"Hey freak! Why so happy? Don't you remember? Me and your girlfriend had amazing sex!" he spat.

"Yea, I don't care anymore. You can keep her. I've found a better girl than Allie ever was!" I said trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"What? Did you just insult my girlfriend? Say one more thing about her an-"

"What? Like she's a cheese platter. Get it? Cause everyone passes her around at the party." I sighed in relief when I heard that voice.

Kaden turned around fuming. Courtney was standing there with Andy, Joe, Pete, and Frank.

"Hahaha, that was a good one girly." Andy said giving her a high five.

"You shut the fuck up bitch! Like you have any room to talk, you probably fucked everyone of these losers."

"Oh please those were all rumors. You should know, you spread all of them." Courtney said, not backing down.

"What ever, you are all fuckn' losers!" Kaden let go of me and walked away. He knew he couldn't win, it was 6 to 1.

Courtney ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Thanks for telling him off and saving my ass."

"I'm your girlfriend, it's my job." She pecked me on the cheek and the bell rang for class.

The day went on and nothing really happened. Math was boring, so was Science, it was nothing new. Allie and her friends were mad dogging Courtney and I during lunch. Every time Courtney caught them glaring at us she would kiss me on the cheek and take my hand in hers.

Finally English came and I was the first one to arrive. I say down in my desk and Mr. Dale gave me an odd look. I shrugged it off and watched as everyone else settle in.

Pete walked in and made his way to my desk in the back of the room. "So how did your revenge poem come out?" Pete whispered.

"It turned out fucking awesome, if I do say so myself."

The bell rang and Pete returned to his seat. Mr. Dale got up out of his seat and walked to the front of the room. "Alright, I hope you all have your poems ready. Now I will be taking volunteers, anyone?"

My hand shot up which surprised everyone, especially Mr. Dale. Everyone was looking at me strangely except for Pete who just had a smile on his face.

"Uh, alright Mr. Stump would you like to preset your poem?"

"Yes Mr. Dale I would." I said as I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

"Really? Wow, uh go ahead." Mr. Dale said sitting back down in his desk.

"My poem is called "Tell Kaden He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today."

Light that smoke, one for giving up on me

And one just cause they'll kill you sooner than my expectations

To my favorite liar, to my favorite scar

"I could have died with you"

I hope you choke on those words, that kiss, that bottle - confess

Now ash yourself, out on the insides

said I loved you but I lied

Let's play this game called "when you catch fire" I wouldn't piss to put you out

Stop burning bridges and drive off of them

So I can forget about you

I looked up and everyone's mouth was opened wide. Allie's hands were on her mouth and I could see her eyes watering. She jumped out of her seat and ran out of the classroom.

"Miss! Miss Brown! Where do you think you are going!" Mr. Dale yelled after her.

I waltz back to my seat with my head held high. That should make her think twice about messing with me again.

"Dude! That was awesome! Her little possy isn't even defending her, probably because everything you just said was completely true." Pete said giving me a high five.

Mr. Dale walked back into the classroom, his normally perfectly groomed hair a mess. He ran his hand through his hair worriedly. "I could not find Miss. Brown. Patrick, did that poem have anything to do with her?"

Uh oh, I've never heard him call anyone by their first name. I'm in big trouble. "Ye-yes. She cheated on me and I wanted to get her back." I said looking down.

"That. was. magnificent! Your choice of words! I could really feel your anger towards her! I know how you feel, I myslef was cheated on by my wife." The last part kind of stumbled out of his mouth. He fell back into his chair and put his hand over his head. "You are all excused for the remainder of the class period. I need time to composed myself. Oh Helena, why did you leave me?" He said shakily.

Everyone cheer and ran out the door. On their way out everyone was patting me on the back and giving me a high five. I just mumbled and gave them a shy smile in return. I gathered the rest of my stuff and met Pete waiting for me by the door.

"Hey man! Dude your poem messed with Dale's head! You are awesome! Plus I think we could use that as a song. If we put some music to it, it would make a killer break up song. Then we could play it at the end of the year talent show! That will really get to Allie."

I was glad that I got back at Allie, but at the same time I felt bad. I made her cry and run out of the room, the same thing she did to me. That means that I stooped down to her level. I'm as bad as she is. I don't like this. I don't ever want to be grouped in he same circle as Allie or Kaden, or any of their friends.

"Yea that would be cool I guess. I don't know Pete, I did what I wanted, I hurt Allie. But I don't feel as good as I thought it would." I said looking down.

"I thought that this would happen. Patrick you're too nice of a guy to get revenge and not feel anything. Don't worry, I'm sure you will feel better. Plus she is probably crying because she realized how awful of a person she was that night. Now come on, I'll buy you some chips at the vending machine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry I take so long to upload on this website, sometimes I forget or I'm really busy. My priority for this story is fanfiction.com so if you are a super fan of the story and absolutely NEED to know what happens next, head over to https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9994234/1/Soul-Punks . Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!