Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 19

Ch. 19

*Courtney POV*

"Wow Frank, you're here for a week and you've already got a girl. Nice, didn't think you had it in you."

My eyes shot open and some dude was leaning over me. He caught me off guard and I punched him in the face. He staggered back cussing. "Ok, that was my fault. I think I scared you. I'm sorry." He said holding his nose.

I sat up quickly and realized something was holding me by the waist. It was Frank, we had fallen asleep together on the couch and he must have grabbed me in his sleep. By now Frank was awake and just piecing together what had just happened. He let go of me quickly and apologized.

"It's fine. Who the fuck is this? Is this Gerard?" I asked, then I turned to the other guy, "and we are not dating."

"Oh my bad. And no I'm not Gerard, I'm Mikey. That's Gerard." He said pointing to the door way.

Standing there was a very handsome young man. He was pale and had long dark hair. He had very sharp features and pretty hazel eyes. He was wearing all black. I hadn't noticed him before.

"Well hey there sugar, so I hear you're single?" He said waltzing up to me and Frank on the couch. I looked over at Frank who looked pretty pissed.

"Actually, I have a boyfriend. His name is Patrick," I said standing up. That's when I realized I was not wearing a shirt or pants, just my bra and underwear. "Oh my god! What the fuck Frank!? I was wearing clothes when I feel asleep!" I grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself in it. I could tell I was blushing hard, like worse than Patrick ever has.

"Figures, you're too beautiful to be single," Gerard said casually. God he knew how to charm a girl, I could feel myself turn and even darker shade of red.

"No need to be embarassed, it was our pleasure." Mikey said, Gerard came over and slapped him on the head.

"I'm sorry, I think I did that when I was a sleep. I didn't mean to, man I feel like a douche." Frank said scratching the back of his head.

"One question, why were you sleeping with Frank if you have a boyfriend?" Gerard asked.

"Oooo, is someone cheating? Don't worry I can keep a secret." Mikey said sitting down next to me and putting hid arm around me.

I got up quickly and turned on my heels to face him. "No, no one is cheating on anyone! I am only here to help Frank deal with you two assholes! We fell asleep while watching a movie and he must have grabbed me during the night!" I yelled.

Gerard just turned to the tv where the Watchmen main menu had been playing over and over in the background. "You know the Watchmen?" He asked completely ignoring the fact I had just called him an asshole.

"Yea, is there a problem?" I asked annoyed.

"No, I think it's very cool. I've never met a girl who was into comics. It's a real shame we got off on the wrong foot. I would like to get to know you a lot better." Gerard said coming closer. Frank jumped in between me and Gerard and I took a step back.

"Didn't you hear her, she's got a boyfriend." Frank said coldly.

"So you kept it all these years, huh?" Gerard said looking Frank straight in the eyes.

"Yea, it's a good movie. Just because you gave it to me doesn't mean it's no good." Frank said back with no emotion.

"Frank I'm sorry. I know I've been a real asshole lately, I became what I've always hated. I don't know how to say I'm sorry, but I'm trying. So, I'm sorry. If I were you I wouldn't take my apology either, but like I said, I'm a complete dickhead and you aren't. So can we be friends again." Gerard finished extending his arms for a hug.

Frank looked at him like he had three heads. Then his face showed signs of confusion, he didn't know whether to take Gerard's apology. I looked over at Mikey who had a very stoic expression in his face, he seemed to have that same look a lot. I turned to Gerard who had a single tear running down his face, he really meant those words he said.

"You know what Way. I hate you, I also hate to admit that I missed hangin' out with you and string bean over there. So I forgive you, but if you ever blow me off again, you can forget about coming back and begging for an apology. Cause you ain't getting one." Frank said going in for a hug.

Mikey joined in and motioned for me to come. I walked over and joined their sappy love moment. When we were finished hugging it out I realized I still wasn't wearing any clothes. So I snuck away from them to throw some clothes on.

I grabbed another one of my misfits shirts and a pair of purple skinny jeans, that I had stolen from Pete. See, I'm not missing out on borrowing clothes from my girlfriends, I can still do that with the guys. I brushed my frizzy mane down and slipped on my trusty ol' black converse.

I walked back in and the three guys were catching up on all the things they missed. All their heads turned to me and Gerard got the creepiest smirk on his face. "God, I didn't think I could fall any farther for this girl. She reads comics, listens to the misfits, you are defiantly one in a million," he said. I really wish he would stop, he is really handsome and I don't think I have it in me to stop him before it gets to far.

"Oh stop. Seriously, can you please stop. I'm not really used to the whole 'most beautiful thing the walk the earth' thing." I said making air quotes.

"But that's my big bro's job, to make girls feel uncomfortable. Why else do you think he dresses like that?" Mikey said. I laughed and Gerard threw a pillow at Mikey, he was pretty funny.

I never really got a good look at Mikey until now. He was pretty handsome too, good looking family. He had color in his face, unlike Gerard. It looks like he straightens his hair, I'm a fan of a little man-scaping. He had the same sharp features and hazel eyes. They were defiantly brothers.

"Well, looks like you guys are getting along, so my presents isn't needed any longer. So I'll just see myself out." I got up and almost made it to the door before Frank grabbed my hand.

"Come on, you gotta stay. You haven't gotten to know them. I know you would really click with them," Frank whispered.

"Yea that's the problem. Your friend Gerard obviously has it for me and it doesn't look like he's giving up anytime soon. And I don't think I'm strong enough to say no. I don't like saying no to dudes when they like you, I know what it can do to their self-esteem, and it looks like Gerard is a little low on that. I don't want to hurt Patrick, I've already slept with you. If he finds out about that, it would tear him apart. Just please, let me go."

"Fine, I'll just tell them you had to go to work or something. See ya later." Frank said as he let go of my wrist.

"Thank you." I whispered back and walked out the door.

On the walk home all I could think about was Patrick. What if he found out that I slept with Frank? Well I didn't like "sleep" with Frank. He kinda just unconsciously cuddled with me while he was asleep. Mehh it's not that big of a deal... is it?

Well, what Patrick doesn't know won't hurt him. God am I really going to be that kinda person. Ugh I should just tell him, it's not that big a deal, we didn't do anything. He just got a little close is all. I need to be truthful, yea, because that's what Patrick deserves.

I whipped out my phone to call him, and I was about to press call but I stopped myself. This is hard. Ok, just press dial and fess up. You owe this to Patrick, he will forgive you. This isn't a big deal, it's not like you fucked Frank, what do you have to be worried about?

I finally pressed dial and waited for Patrick to pick up the phone. It just kept ringing and them I was sent to voicemail. "Oh well, guess I can't tell him," I said turning off my phone and continued my walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This chapter was a little awkward to write, so I'm not sure how it turned out. Don't forget to review and subscribe! Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!