Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 21 Part 1

Ch. 21 part 1

*Courtney POV*

"Yea sure. You guys wanna go hang out at the park, I don't think you've been there yet. It's really pretty this time of year too."

I heard Frank ask the other guys and a muffled response. "Yea why not, and if it's as pretty as you say it is, we are gonna have to go see it," he said putting emphasis on have, yea no he didn't care about the park.

I giggled and told them to meet me at my house. I grabbed a regular black hoodie and went upstairs to the living room. I felt a little snackish so I went into the kitchen and turned on the radio. A Morrissey song came on and I started dancing a little. It was more of a sway to the beat of the song. I was looking through the fridge doing my little dance when I heard someone come into the kitchen.

"That's so hot," Mikey said with a smirk.

I turned around and Frank, Gerard, and Mikey were standing in the door way. "You should have seen me before, I was topless," I said with a smile. "How did you guys get here so fast?"

"I have a car remember, I don't live that far. I'm a little hungry too, can you whip me up something too sweetheart?" Frank said slapping me in the ass.

"Ok, if that's how it's gonna be," I grabbed a dish towel, wound it up, and snapped it at Frank. I hit him right in the butt, we all started laughing at the incredibly high pitched screech he let out.

"I like her she's funny, she's like the brother I've always wanted," Mikey said looking over at Gerard, he glared back.

"Aww thanks Mikes, you're like the sister I always wanted!" I said giving him a bear hug. Gerard laughed at that one.

"Yea well you can keep him. So sugar we going to the park or what? I wanna see this majestic park I've been promised."

"Yea just a sec, did anyone else besides short stuff what anything?" Frank glared at me and the other guys shrugged.

I quickly made me and Frank a sandwich and we were off. Mikey and Frank were walking up ahead talking about someone from Jersey, so it was just me and Gerard in back. He was just staring at the sidewalk and it was sorta getting awkward so I decided to try and talk to him. "So how long are you planning on visiting?" I asked.

It took him a second to look up at me and smiled,"Why already trying to get rid of me?"

"Well yea, just you, not my new sister Mikey. She's mine now." That made him giggle and it was the cutest giggle I've ever heard. "Oh my gosh! You have the cutest little giggle!" I said gushing.

"Why thank you. So, I heard you're into comics and Morrissey. You seem like a pretty kick ass chick. Anything else I should know about?" He said raising and eyebrow.

"Ummm, lets see. Not really, I've got no hidden talents. What about you Mr. dark and scary?"

"What, you think I'm scary?"

"Well if I saw you at night walking alone I would probably run and call the ghostbusters, just saying."

"Understandable. Well, I draw comics and I can sorta sing." He said looking down at me.

"Really? That's so cool, you should show me sometimes." I said smiling, Frank was right, I did click with Gerard.

We arrived at the park and the first thing Frank did was run to the swing set. I laughed and raced him there, I lost because Frank is a hyper maniac. I go the last swing. "Hey Mikes! Can you push me?" I yelled.

"I don't see why not, it would be my pleasure," he said bowing.

"Oh I know it would. Be careful, I'm extremely ticklish, and also violent when I'm tickled."

He walked up and grabbed me by the sides, which made me tense up. I hated being touch, sometimes I won't even let Patrick touch me too much. I will have to work on it, I don't want Patrick to be disappointed when he wants to hug me or something.

"Hey it's okay, why are you so tense? Calm down." Mikey said, he pushed me gently on the swing.

"Hehehe, is that what you said to her last night?" Frank said giggling.

"Uhh no, I didn't even know her last night. I wish though." He said as I swung back to him. He caught me around the waist and hugged me.

"Ok, ok, release boy! I have a boyfriend!" I was getting a little red.

"Hey Courtney! Could you show me around the park, I wanna walk around and have a look-see," Gerard called from the sidewalk that ran through the park.

"Yea sure, hold on." I jumped off the swing and began to walk away. Before I left I pushed Frank really hard which sent him flying.

"Ahhhhh! Bitch!" He screamed, I just laughed and ran over to Gerard.

"Hehe are you done?" Gerard laughed.

"Yea just about, come on, there is a lake up here that's really pretty during the fall," I said as I grabbed his hand and ran along the path.

"Hey, hey whoa, slow down sugar. I wanna take in everything, so we gotta walk," he said pulling back on my hand.

"Ok, so you think you might wanna draw the scenery or something?"

"Yea maybe, you were right this park is really beautiful. But not as beautiful as you," he said turning to me.

"Gosh, ummm Gerard. I'm gonna need you to stop that when we hang out. I don't feel very comfortable being around you when you say things like that." I said playing with my fingers. I couldn't look him straight in the face, it might make me take back what I'm saying.

"Like what? Complimenting you? Honey why don't you ever just take a comment, I just can't stop complimenting the coolest chick in the world."

"Well... Oh how am I even supposed to answer that?"

"You're not, that's the point," he said looking up at the trees.

We walked along in silence while Gerard was studying the scene. I just walked along with him and kicked stones. I don't know why he wanted me to come with him, he isn't even talking with me.

I looked up and him as he was focusing on the different shades of orange in the trees. I followed his eyes and saw that he was looking at a little birds nest. The mom was cuddling her babies from the chill of the wind.

Now that I think of it, it is pretty cold. I better put on my hood-, wait where did it go? Fuck, I must have forgotten it at home! I walked along shivering until Gerard came back to Earth and noticed I was cold.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you wanna head back?" He said looking concerned.

"Nahh it's fine, I'm just a little cold is all," I said. As I talked we finally arrived at the lake, I walked over to a big tree and stood under it.

He followed me, not taking his eyes off the lake. He really took this seriously, I'm glad someone appreciates the nature.

"Here take my jacket," he said walking up to me and reaching around me to place the jacket on my shoulders.

It was really warm and it smelt like soap and coffee, I liked it though. I smiled and looked up to noticed that he was inches away from me, staring me straight in the eyes. He moved closer but I pushed him away and turned my head, no I was stronger than this. He took a step back and looked down. "I'm-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I-I just, you were so close and you were smiling and I couldn't help myself."

"It's fine. Let's just head back to find Frank and Mikey," I took off his jacket and gave it back to him without making eye contact. I walked ahead of him the rest of the way back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, I think It's one of my best. Sooo much drama coming up, it's going to completely take a turn for the worst! Review and subscribe! Anywhore... Thks fr rdng!