Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 7

Ch. 7

I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard my phone buzz from the bed.

"Did I just get a text message or are you just happy to see me?" I asked my phone playfully. Yea, I talk to my phone sexually, I have to make up for my non-existent sex life. Don't judge me!

It was from Pete.

Hey, wanna go bowling with me, Andy, and Joe? Patrick is being a little unsocial today. Wonder what's got his panties in a twist? :/

Yea, Patrick has a rough night. He crashed at my place for the night.

Lol, y was it rough? Did you to get busy? ;) Did u break his wittle heart in the morning?! Well it's a step up from his gf Allie.

Wht!? He told u?

Told me wht?

Oh nuthin. Anyway, ewwww no. I did not 'do it' with Patrick you sicko. xp

U2 would make a cute couple. If only Allie wasn't in the pic.

Pft, he had no clue.

Anywhore... yea, I'm up for some bowling. Nothing like nasty rental shoes and greasy nachos to start off the day. When shuld I b over?

B at my house by 12, we can all go in my van.

I promised my mom I would never get into a van with a strange man thou. XD

Very funny... -_- just show up on time!

I threw my phone down and went to pick out something to wear.

I decided to go with a black blink 182 shirt and neon green skinny jeans. I slipped on my black converse and brushed my light brown hair. I don't really wear make up, I never really asked my mom to buy me some or teach me how to use it. I think I look fine without it, plus who was I trying to impress? I have my four guy friends and that's all the guys I need in my life. I mean, all the guys at my high school are superficial douchebags. They are all jerks, they judge people by the way they look, if a girl doesn't have a nice body then they are ugly, even if they have an awesome personality.

That's pretty much how I was written off in school. I didn't have the best body, but I have come to terms with my body and feel comfortable in it. I don't have a "nice ass" or a very big chest. I'm pretty flat, but that doesn't bother me, they are going to grow in, it's just going to take more time than the other girls.

I looked at the clock and it said 11:30. I should probably get going, I'll have to walk to Pete's. I left a note on the table that I was going bowling with some friends and left.

I walked up to Pete's house, just as they were walking out the door.

"Hey! There she is! We were about to uhhh, look for you," Pete said with an innocent smile.

"Haha, ok sure, and it's not my fault I had to walk here cause my parents were still asleep from partying," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well sucks, at least you made it!" Joe said running at me and tackling me to the ground.

"Hey! Get off! I'm a girl remember, I break easier than the guys!"

"Oops, sorry," Joe said laughing as he helped me up.

"Ok so are we gonna go bowling or what?" Andy asked.

"Well if princess will get in the drivers seat we could go," I motioned to Pete who was on his phone.

He looked up and saw that we were all looking at him.

"Oh I was just trying to get ahold of Trick, he still won't text me back."

"Oh are you still trying to get ahold of him. Jeezz, if I didn't know you better I would have thought you guys were a gay couple," Joe said rolling his eyes.

It earned a laugh from Andy and I, but Pete didn't think it was so funny.

"Hey! Patrick is all of our friend, and something is wrong with him. We should go check on him," Pete said as he got into the car.

I promised Patrick that I wouldn't tell the guys about what happened, but if they went to go visit him they would find out. Well, maybe he would like to tell them himself. Ehhh, I'll let them go, what's the worst that can happen. (she has not idea!)

"Hey, what about bowling? Plus, maybe Patrick wants to be alone? We should leave him alone, maybe go see him tomorrow?" I said. I figured I could at least try to stop them.

"Yea, or her could have lost his phone. Pete sop being so paranoid, now let's go bowling," Joe said while climbing into the van.

"No, he didn't lose his phone, he texted me back the first time, then just stopped. Plus, he was with Courtney last night and she said he had a rough night. What the hell happened last night Courtney?" Pete said, arms crossed and one eye brow up.

They were all looking at me, waiting for me to answer. We all kinda stayed like that for awhile before the stares got to me.

"OK. I'll tell you! But you have to promise not to do anything or say anything to Patrick. He told me not to tell you," I said with a sad face, looking down at my converse. "Patrick and Allie went to a party and Patrick walked in on her having sex with another guy. Then he beat Patrick up and everyone made fun of him, while she just sat there, not even helping Patrick get up." I looked up, Andy and Joe had wide eyes, but Pete was fuming.

"Come on get into the car," Pete said emotionless.

I knew we weren't going bowling, but I couldn't stop Pete. Patrick was his best friend and I think Patrick underestimated Pete. Pete has struggled with depression, so he knows what it's like to have a broken heart. I let Pete and the guys go see Patrick, who was I to stop them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Not one of my best chapters but, next one will be dramatic as hell! So anyways please review, tell me if I'm doig good or bad, tell me if you hate somthing or I got somthing wrong. I'm only human. But would aslo mean a lot if you followed the story *cough cough* but anyway thks fr rdng!