Fixated

3.

As I kissed him, I tasted the liquor and cigarettes on his breath. I reveled in it.
"I knew it." He almost growled before pushing himself towards me, pinning me down and passionately kissing me. My heart was pumping at an unbelievable pace, I could almost feel my pupils dilating as I ran my hands down his slender frame.
"Your heart rate has increased by over 30%, god you do want me." He whispered into my mouth, pinning me down harder, grinding against me violently.
"Take it off. All off." He commanded urgently. I fumbled at my shirt and struggled pulling it over my head. Sherlock uniformly unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled his dark trousers down before I could truly register what was even happening.
I sat on the sofa and he leaned over me, gazing intently at every inch of my body in front of him. It was almost as if he was scanning me, and if it weren't for the alcohol I would've felt hideously self-conscious.

Then all of a sudden, "No, stop." Sherlock froze and sat bolt upright. "This is wrong. Not with a client." I sighed, regretting my impulsivity yet again. It always landed me in terrible situations. The right thing to do would have been to let it go, but something about that man bought out the old personality I'd tried so hard to bury. I turned around to face him again and grabbed his tie, pulling his face millimeters away from my own,
"Sherlock, I see the way you look at me and I have no doubt you've done some deducing of your own. Don't try to bullshit me and pretend you couldn't tell, I know you can. You just wanted to me to prove it, didn't you? Hmm?"
Sherlock's lips broke into a subtle smirk, "Oh...you're good."
He hooked his finger around the top band of my thong and pinged it against my bare flesh; making me hungrier for more. I stood up on my toes and wrapped my arms around his naked torso.
I began to run my nails lightly down his back and kiss his jawline, leading down to his neck and lastly his prominent collarbones. I felt him tense up, his arms grasping my waist tightly, squeezing occasionally. "You want me Sherlock...don't you?" I whispered into the warm skin of his neck.
"You're all mine." He whispered back, tracing a finger down the center of my back.

I worked my way down his pale chest and stomach, lightly kissing and licking all the way along his midriff. I swiveled him around and shoved him hard onto the sofa, kneeling down between his open legs shortly after. I looked at him, his eyes were fixated on me.
I kissed his washboard stomach and glanced up at him properly, "I'll look after you." I kneeled on one leg next to him on the arm of the sofa, and kissed him, desire coursing through me. Running my hands ravenously through his now disheveled curls. I bit his lip causing the swell in his boxers underneath me to grow significantly. I ran my hand lightly down his chest all the way down to his boxers. I did the same and pinged the waistband of his boxers hard, so it snapped against his skin with a satisfying 'thwack'. He shuddered a little and I worked my way down again, kissing as I went along. Feverishly, I pulled down his boxers revealing Sherlock Holmes and his manhood in all their glory.
He was fully erect, so I didn't waste time and placed my lips gently around the tip. Sherlock gave out a small sigh and he grabbed my thick, dark wavy hair in his fist as I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. He pulled me up to look at him by my hair and pushed my lips to his lips for another long kiss.
"I'm going to make you come so hard you'll never forget." He snarled into my ear, before yanking my head to one side and giving my neck a long, lingering bite.
He stuck two of his long fingers into my pants, "Dripping." he stated, a small smirk playing on his defined cupid's-bow lips.
He slipped his fingers inside me and I let a small moan escape, which he caught. He pulled my hair back sharply again and looked into my eyes as I panted into his mouth. Toying with my clitoris and thrusting his fingers into me; driving me ridiculously close to climax.
I started tensing up, about to let go and he stopped instantly. He gripped my throat firmly and snarled "Nobody gave you permission to come...yet."

Sherlock shoved everything off the coffee table and pushed me onto it, spreading my legs as he did so. He climbed on top of me and placed one of his large fingers in my mouth.
I sucked it and let out a small cry as I felt him enter me, feeling all of his thickness inside of me. He slowly began to thrust in and out, guiding his finger in and out my mouth at the same time, forcing me to suck it.
Slowly, he led his wet fingers down to my womanhood to where he was having his way with me and began to rub my clitoris again. He began slowly and grew faster and faster, holding my neck with his other hand, thrusting and grinding harder each time. I tensed up again, feeling all my muscles tighten, oh god it was coming. "Please" I whimpered, "please let me come."
"Fine. Come for me." He growled in his silky baritone voice that resonated around the room.
With one final thrust that hit that sweet spot in the most perfect way, I felt myself tighten around him. Screaming his name in absolute ecstasy; I dug my nails into his back. After a few short, violent thrusts he pushed himself down on me and intensely kissed me and moaned into my neck. He held me tightly as he shortly after, finished inside of me.
I followed him into the bedroom and he softly pushed me down onto the bed, falling beside me as he did so. The last thing I remember was him thanking me, then giving me a kiss on the lips and the forehead gently, before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
nsfw, hope you enjoyed the naughtiness.