White Walls.

Prologue.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't belong here, in a mental hospital. Why am I even here? Two doctors stood at my side, dragging me down the long hallway. My parents just watched, my father shaking his head, my mom crying.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I cried out. "Please, don't leave me here. I'm not crazy. I don't belong here. Just take me home."

My father took my mothers hand. They began to walk out. They couldn't be leaving me here. I don't belong here.

"No!" I shouted, pulling free of the doctors. I began to run back toward my parents. "Mom. Dad. I don't belong here. I just want to go home. Please believe me."

One of the doctors grabbed my arm, puking me back. The other doctor stood in front if me, blocking my path. He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me back. I began to sob.

"But I don't belong here." I whispered.

I breath in and out, trying to calm myself down. My breath was shakey. They turned one last time.

"It's for the best." My father called back to me. "It's to help you."

"But I don't need it." I shouted.

"Yes, you do, son." My mother said this time. "I love you." She blew me a kiss.

"No!" I shouted. "Don't leave me here."

I watched them until they were out of sight. The doctors dragged me into a room. They stood in the room with me untill I calmed down.

Patiently, I waited for them to come get me and bring me home. I waited for them to tell me that they were sorry, that they made a big mistake. I waited for them to hug and kiss me. But that never happened.

My name is Aiden Ryann Russo and I'm Seventeen years old. This is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it so far? Is it good? Bad?