Status: Updating Regularly.

Us Against the World.

Twelve : Quinn

I've been cooped up in my room since that night with Louis. Mel's been trying to get me to go out with her or just come out of my room all together. I would always say no or just keep writing my music. Mel understands that I want to be alone and she is respecting it, for the most part.

Today was an unusual day, I woke up at 12 for some reason. As soon as I was fully awake, I grabbed the notepad next to my bed and started jotting down lyrics and ideas for some songs. I felt different today, I decided to push everything that has happened out of my mind. It was nice out, not that cloudy or sunny but breezy. The leaves were already changed except for a few trees, that Autumn setting was really starting to set in. Especially because Thanksgiving was only a week or so away.

I got out of bed after a few minutes before walking into my closet and choosing some clothes, I spent a few minutes matching clothes for an outfit today. I was whistling 'Give Me Love' as I dressed myself. Walking down stairs, I had a spring in my step. Mel was sitting on the couch with some coffee, she looked surprised to see me. "You're up early."

"I know, it's so weird. I feel better today. It is nice out, and I feel a lot better than I did." I replied as I grabbed a water out of the fridge. I grabbed my knapsack as my phone rang, it was my dad. He said his boss wants me to come in and make a beat along with recording it. He told me to eat before coming over cause we will be there a while. I told him I would be there soon and hung up before grabbing Mel's keys. "Can I borrow your car, so I can go record."

She nodded and I was out the door walking to the car, I got into her car. It reflected her personality a lot, it was a little messy. There were some heels in the backseat along with some folders and papers. Starting it, I got buckled in and drove towards the studio.

It took me a while to get to the studio because I forgot I didn't know where I was going. I know where it is but I don't know how to get there the way I'm going. When I finally got to the studio, I parked my car and got out before walking in. There was a receptionist, Sydney. I knew her because of my dad. She was nice, sometimes. When she saw me, she said "Your dad is in studio C, waiting for you."

Nodding, I headed back towards the studio rooms. I walked by A and started passing by B when I heard Harry's baritone voice. I leaned against the wall and started listening to them talk. Yes, I was eavesdropping but I'm nosey.

"Okay, Lou. What's been going on?" Harry asked, his voice filled with concern for his mate.

"What do you mean, mate?" I heard Louis' voice reply, I heard Zayn's voice next, "You've been in this funk for a while. What happened?"

I heard someone sigh before Louis continued, "I invited her to our flat so I could help her write music. We were fooling about and got soda on her shirt. I gave her one of mine to change into. She- when I saw her in it, I couldn't help myself. I kissed her. She left afterwards. I tried to stop her and talk but she just ignored me and walked out. I really messed up, lads."

"I haven't seen you this bad since Eleanor, mate." I heard Liam say, I heard another sigh and heard Louis' voice again.

"That's cause I really like her, mate. Everything about her, she makes me laugh and laughs at my jokes. She is perfect to me, she makes me feel like a schoolboy with a crush. She is-" I pushed away from the door when I couldn't take to hear anymore, I shook my head and continued to Studio C. I walked in and saw my dad sitting on a chair that was in front of the slides and controls to the room.

"Hey sweetie." My dad said as I shut the door, he got up then hugged me and smiled when he sat back down. "Look at you, baby. You're making an album and I'm producing it. Just like we always wanted."

I nodded then opened the door to the actual room where we recorded, here was a keyboard, guitar, drums, and some few other instruments in it along with the mics. I walked in and my dad spoke through the speaker, "Alright, let's see what you have so far."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~


My dad and I found some rhythms for my songs and the covers, I record 2 or 3 songs completely so far. I had recorded 'Fall to Pieces', 'Rhythm of Love', and 'In Love with a Girl (Boy)'. I was about halfway done with writing some of the original songs. I got my knapsack and put it on my back, ky dad hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I want you to meet the boys, the other band I'm recording. They might not be your taste but they are a great bunch of boys. They're called One Direction." My dad said slinging an arm around my shoulders. I shook my head as my heart dropped to my stomach. "Dad, I'm kind of tired. Can we do a raincheck?"

He shot me a look before nodding, he kissed my forehead and I left the studio and kept on walking out of the building. I got into Mel's car and drove home. When I pulled in the driveway, I pulled out my phone. I dialed Rory's number, I had to tell him. This guilt was eating my insides. It was now or never.

"Hello?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! Cliffhanger!

What do you think Rory is gonna.say? What's gonna happen?
Enjoy, comment!