Status: Updating Regularly.

Us Against the World.

Four : Quinn

When we finally got home, it was around 2 am and as soon as I walked in the door I plopped onto the couch and fell asleep quick. By the time I woke up it was around 12:30. I head Mel crunching on some cereal in the kitchen.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I groaned tiredly, I rubbed my eyes and rolled off the couch. Standing up, Mel said "About 12:30."

"Fuck." I groaned walking into my room, I took off my jeans and shirt before going into my closet. I started flipping through my shirts, leggings and jeans, I settled on a pair of skinnies, a 3/4 sleeve sweater and some black heels. Walking out of the closet with the clothes in my hands, I headed into my bathroom and set them down on my shelf before turning on the shower to the right amount of heat and getting in.

I started thinking about the party, I felt guilty. I didn't think about Rory the whole time I was there. I got to know Louis and Niall the rest of the night. Zayn was busy with Perrie and Harry was trying to get Mel's attention. While Liam, he was talking to other celebrities. Louis introduced me to a lot of celebrities that were at the party. Once they found out who my dad and mom were, they instantly knew who I was. My dad liked to brag about me and my mom liked to use me as a model for her fashion. I just like to stay under the radar from people.

But the party was great, Louis got me to open up and relax after a while. We spent the rest of the night mostly by each other's side. We made jokes and laughed, by the time we left almost everyone left. Louis and I exchanged numbers and he said he would text me tomorrow.

I finished rinsing my hair and turned the shower off as I strung out my hair of extra water, I stepped out onto my mat and wrapped a towel around me then a separate towel around my hair. I slid on my bra and underwear before pulling on my jeans and sweater, I put my heels on and walked out into my room. After that, I picked up all my dirty laundry and threw it into my laundry basket as my phone started ringing.

I jogged over to my desk and picked it up, it was Rory. I had a few missed calls, and voicemails. I slid down my lock screen and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, so you wanna tell me about anything that's going on that I don't know about?"

"No? The hell are you talking about, Rory?"

"I'm talking about the fact that I've had several people send me a link to you at a party with another guy! Are you cheating on me?"

"What? No! Why would I? You know I love you, Rory. Why would I cheat on you?"

"I don't know, why would you lie to me about what you were doing last night?"

"I didn't Rory, I was actually going to stay home until Mel begged me to go to this party with her. We weren't on speaking terms, so why would I tell you?"

"Cause I'm your boyfriend and you're supposed to tell me everything. Instead of being a bitch and not telling me, then taking a picture with a guy that you're probably having sex with and shoving it in my face on Twitter."

I felt tears prick my eyes as he said that, "I'm not cheating on you, Rory..and it hurts that you don't believe me. I've done nothing but treated you with respect since we got together. Why would I destroy that?"

"Because you're a woman and that's so like you. You were a slut when I met you and you still are. That will never change, I don't know why I'm still with you.

"Then be done with me you inconsiderate asshole!" I screamed right before he said 'fuck you' then hung up. I wiped the tears that were threatening to fall down my cheeks away. Walking out of my room, Mel said, "I told you he was a dick."

Rolling my eyes, I shot back, "Really not in the mood, Melanie."

She sighed and texted someone on her phone, a few seconds later; my phone rang. I answered it and it was Louis.
"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go get a bite to eat?"

"Oh, absolutely." I replied sniffling and hung up after he said he'd be over in 10 minutes. I guess Mel gave him the address already. She looked over to me mischievously, "I don't know what you're planning, Mel. But knock it off, I have enough problems as it is."

"I'm not planning anything, Quinn." She replied smiling, I rolled my eyes and replied, "I call bullshit."

There was a knock on the door and Louis stood there with a fake flower, "For you, milady" he said jokingly as he handed it to me.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I replied giggling, he looked to Mel and waved. "You ready to go?"
"More than ever, love."

I followed him out to a car, he opened my door sweetly then shut it when I was in. He got to the driver side door and got in then started the car and we pulled out of the driveway and we were off. I noticed he was wearing red skinnies and a striped shirt with some plimsolls. He looked nice, he noticed me looking at him.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked as I giggled and shook my head 'no'.
"Just admiring your outfit."

"Well you look nice yourself." He said smiling slightly as I fiddled with the radio. I stopped it on a cliche', one of their songs. I started singing along softly, and Louis was quiet. When the song ended, he looked over to me and smiled, "You sounded lovely, Quinn."

I nodded and smiling when I saw the restaurant we pulled up to, it was one of the Hawksmoor restaurant; Airstreet. I always wanted to go to one but Rory always wanted Flannigan's.

"Isn't this place expensive?" I asked as I opened my door and got out, he did the same then replied, "No, let's go inside."

He rushed me inside and we were seated almost immediately, I looked around and felt extremely under-dressed. He sat down across from me and the waitress took our drink orders and left after flirting with Louis and making me feel completely uncomfortable.

"Why are we here? We could have gone to a Flannigan's." I said adjusting myself so I was sitting with one leg tucked underneath me.

"Well we both know, Mel told me to take you out. She said you were upset. So I figured if I was gonna take you out to eat, let's go somewhere with a bit class." He replied grinning before getting serious, "Why were you upset, love?"

"Boyfriend troubles. Accusing me of cheating on him with you. Cause of that picture." I replied studying my fingernails, Louis snorted and said, "He sounds like a wanker."

Laughing, I nodded before he added in, "Have you been on Twitter?"

Shaking my head, he said, "Check it."
I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter, it was going slow but then suddenly, my profile popped up with retweets and I had gained over 1500 followers. People were tweeting me, '@TheRealQuinnHartley,@Louis_Tomlinson: Louis' got a new girl?! Oh wow!', '@TheRealQuinnHartley: How long have you lot been together?''

I looked at Louis, he was smiling; "I gained over 1500 followers. Is that what taking a picture will do?" I said shaking my head as the waitress brought back our drinks then took our orders.

Louis took a sip of his drink then said, "So let me tell you a joke, why did the mushroom go to the party?"
I shrugged me shoulders, "Because he was a fungi!"

I giggled and he grinned, "Louis, thanks for this."

I said and he stopped grinning, "Anytime, love. I love cheering people up. And making them laugh."

Within a matter of minutes, the waitress brought back our food and we dug in. He took a bite out of his chip, "So let's talk about each other."

"I'm eager to learn about the life of a popstar." I replied, grinning. He laughed, "It's not that glamorous, I'm still the man I was before this."

I nodded and added in, "I'm sure."

He scoffed and threw a chip at me, I shrieked and picked up a carrot. I tossed it and it went down his shirt, he gasped, "How dare you! Those are private and special!"

I laughed again before we started talking about ourselves, he told me his mom and dad split when he was young, then his mom remarried and then they just split in 2011. He said he has 5 sisters, he told me he attended Hall Cross School. He also added that his favorite color was dark red and he plays piano. His favorite song is Look After You by The Fray and he lives with Harry.

"So what about you, Mrs. mystery?" He asked smiling when I nodded at what he was telling me, I looked at him and thought for a second before replying.

"I grew up with my parents, they split after my brother Echo died when I was 14. I lived with my mom for a while and she went on these excursions to other countries to get a 'feel' of their clothing. I was homeschooled and after a while, I got tired of it. So I moved to my dad's house, I graduated and went to campus where I met Mel. After we graduated, we moved here and got a place. It was in the middle of her parents, my mom and my dad so that makes it easier."

He nodded and smiled, then motioned for me to continue. "My favorite color is dark blue, I love Doctor Who. I like carrots, and my favorite song is Wonderwall by the Oasis. I don't like pidgeons, they freak me out."

Louis started laughing, "Pidgeons?"

I nodded, "Hey, they could attack at any moment."

He laughed harder and tears pricked his eyes, I started laughing with him. His laugh was contaigous. I picked up a chip and started chewing on it as he took a sip on his drink, "I haven't laughed like that in a long time."

"Your boyfriend doesn't make you laugh like that?"

I shook my head, "No, we don't really laugh anymore. It's more of a we go out to Flannigan's, then go back to my place and he watches sports until he passes out. we go a movie, I run in my old friends and he gets protective. We don't laugh anymore."

He nodded and called the waiter for the check, she brought it over; she put her phone number on it! I chuckled and he stood up, he set cash on the table and pulled me up. As we were walking out a few teenage girls started talking, it was about us. Two of them stood up and started walking over to us, they asked for his autograph and told us we were cute together.

"We aren't together."I replied, all of a sudden, there were girls walking up to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled us out into the cold air, only to be met by a flash of a few cameras. Paparazzi were shouting and getting in our faces, asking questions. He pulled me and we ran to his car and they followed us on our tails. We got into the car and sped off away from them.

When we were a good distance away he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know they would know we were there, I also hoped no one would recognize me."

"It's alright, I'm used to it. Don't worry, paparazzi never killed anyone." I replied before he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "This time tomorrow we will be on every magazine."

"I can't wait to read the headlines. 'Louis Tomlinson has a new girlfriend?!', 'The Sassmaster from Doncaster getting another lady?', 'Louis Tomlinson and lady friend go out for an evening night." He chuckled as the radio started playing 'Lucky'.

"I love this song." I said smiling as the song started, Louis started singing softly. "Do you hear me? I'm talking to you, across the water. Across the deep blue ocean under the open sky, oh my baby I'm trying."

"Boy I hear you, in my dreams. I feel your whisper across the sea. I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard."

He smiled and looked at me as we started singing together, "Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend, lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again." We stopped singing as he pulled up to my flat, i looked at him and smiled. "Thanks for tonight, Louis. You really cheered me up, even if we had a run-in with the paparazzi."

I kissed his cheek and got out of the car, I walked up our stairs and as soon as I got in through the front door and shut it, I leaned my body against it and smiled.

"Mm-hmph." I heard, I looked over and saw Mel looking at me sitting on the couch. "Have fun?"

She was trying to be clever, I smiled and rolled my eyes; "Yes, I had fun. He is pretty funny. We went to Air Street, and had a run in with the paparazzi."

She raised her eyebrows then smiled wickedly, "What are you up to?"

I asked suspiciously, she shook her head and said smiling, "Nothing."

"Righttt, I'm going to take a shower." I replied getting up and walking into my room before stripping down and getting in the shower.

I never even noticed Louis held my hand all the way home, I never noticed how he squeezed it when we sang. And I definitely didn't notice how he blushed slightly when I kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quinn's outfit is right here

This is what Mel and Quinn's apartment looks like

Enjoy guys!