Status: Updating Regularly.

Us Against the World.

Six : Quinn

After Louis and Harry left, Mel and I were cleaning up. She seemed to be in a much better mood. I asked her what had happened and she told me, I got angry. I already hated her boss as it was but that made it worse. And her mom was always on her ass about that crap. She's tired of it, so was I and she wasn't even my mom.

I bid her a good night before pulling out my laptop, I logged onto Twitter and saw more followers, retweets and mentions. People were asking me about Louis and I as well as trying to get me to give up some info on him. I never tweeted any of them back. I stopped scrolling when I saw a tweet that caught my eye.

Louis_Tomlinson: Hanging out with my mate and these lovely ladies! http://bit.ly/45Hc9c

I clicked on the link, a picture popped up and it was Harry fighting with Mel over a piece of pizza and I was leaning into Louis laughing. I didn't even see him taking this picture, I smiled and tweeted him back.
@Louis_Tomlinson: That we did have fun, I'm glad you came over!

A few seconds later, I got a text from him.
Twitter? You could've texted, darling. ;)

I picked up my phone and texted back.
I like to be difficult. ;p
I'm going to bed, goodnight Louis.


I stood up and walked to my room before changing, then laying in bed. My phone chimed and I picked it up, smiling at the text.
Goodnight Quinn, xo.

I laid back and stared at my ceiling, I started thinking about Rory. For some reason, my mind wandering to Louis. He was so different than Rory, he was more caring and treated me so well. But Rory, Love was a word played with us.

Somewhere between thinking about them two, I fell asleep without knowing it. When I woke up the next morning, I glanced at the clock and saw it was 4:30 am. Sighing, I got out of bed and turned my light on. I had to work today from 5 until 1, working mornings really sucked cause I never got a break until 10 and I always worked alone until 1.

I got dressed slowly then styled my hair into a messy bun, grabbing my bag and a bottle of orange juice, I walked out the front door.before locking it. It was Saturday so Mel was more likely to sleep in, while I was walking to work, my phone chimed twice. They were texts, one from Rory and another from Louis.

'From Rory; I'm going out of town, baby. I'm sorry for blaming you, I love you. I'll try to call you everyday.'
'From Louis; Have a good day, Quinn. :) xo.'


When I read Rory's, my intial thought was 'out of town? Where?' But I became quickly distracted and smiled at Louis' text. He remembered that I worked today, I told him last night, cause I insisted on taking a nap but Harry didn't want me to. He was afraid Mel would want to go to bed if I took a nap in my room. I walked up to the doors of Starbucks and there were a few business men and women standing outside already.

Sighing, I unlocked the doors and turned the lights on. I went to the back and clocked in then put my apron on before walking out front. "What can I get for you this morning?"

"Vanilla Carmel Frappe' with extra sugar and whipped cream." I went and got a cup, we have automatic coffee makers so they turn on automatically at 4 am. I poured the coffee in and started putting the ingredients in, I went to put in the whipped cream and saw I was out. I sighed again and went to the back before the guy yelled, "Sometime today!"
I came back out and put his whipped cream and the extra in then handed him the cup. It was going to be a very, very long morning.

;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*


On my break, Mel had texted me and told me to be ready to leave as soon as I got off. She said the boys were taking us to a carnival in Cardiff. I texted her back and told her okay. As the day went on, there were so many rude people getting coffee today. I was almost done with this day already. When the clock hit 1, I quickly clocked out before my co-worker Adam could try and spring anymore work onto me.

I took my apron off, and grabbed my bag out of the back. Walking out of Starbucks, I saw a black Cadillac parked right up front. Two windows rolled down and Mel waved me over to get in after Zayn said, "Need a ride, little lady?"

I rolled my eyes and got in, Niall introduced us to Liam's girlfriend and Zayn's fiancee'. The whole ride to Cardiff was Mel and I getting to know Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie and Sophia. They asked us our favorite colors, bands, music, movies and books. When we got to the carnival grounds, Zayn parked the Cadillac and we all got out. Soon enough, we got our wristbands and went in.

First thing we did was get on a ride called 'The Hurler', we all sat down. Mel, Niall and I, then Zayn, Liam, Perrie and Sophia. The ride started and soon we were all dizzy and laughing. After an hour, we were all sitting down, chomping on a big basket of chips when Louis and Harry walked up to us. Louis sat next to me after kissing Mel and my cheeks. Harry sat next to her and asked,

"So what are we talking about?"

I smiled and replied with, "Twilight."
"Ahh, horrid movie." He said chuckling, I turned towards Louis and spoke to him, "What were you guys doing?"

"Writing a song, messing around. How was work?" He replied, before shooting me a smile.
"Horrible, rude people everywhere."

He gave me a apologetic look then said, "I'm sorry love. You want to go walk around?"

Quickly, I nodded and he grabbed my hand then pulled me up before telling them that we were going to walk around. We walked off toward some game booths, we stopped at one of them and Louis payed for 3 balls to try and knock the bottles down.

He tossed one ball lightly and missed, the second time he tossed it too hard and he missed again. This final time he threw it and knocked down the bottles. The man told him to pick a prize, Louis looked to me and I pointed to a blue stuffed squirrel looking thing with big eyes. The man handed it to me and I grinned, as we were walking away I whipered in his ear, "Thanks Louis"

I kissed his cheek before we walked to a table then sat down. He grabbed my hand lightly, I smiled at him and he looked at me. "I love your eyes." I said smiling softly, he kissed my cheek and we just stared at each other in the comfortable silence. It was like in slow motion, we started getting closer and he lightly brushed his nose against mine before suddenly, my phone rang loudly.

I jumped and turned away from Louis, blushing hard. I looked at my phone and saw it was Rory, I slide the screen up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Quinn, babe. What's going on?"

"Nothing, love. Just erm..at a carnival in Cardiff. Yourself?"

"Who are you with?"

I felt him cringe over the phone, as I said, "Mel, Harry, the boys and Louis. Where are you?"

"Nevermind that, why are you with him? You're all over these gossip magazines, holding hands with him. I knew you were cheating."

"I'm not cheating, for the last time and why can't you tell me where you are? I'm your girlfriend. When are you going to be back?"

"It doesn't matter where I am. I don't need to tell you. I'll be back around Christmas."

"So you're not going to even be here for Thanksgiving? We were going to my moms. She wanted to meet you."

"Well I don't know what to tell you. I can't go, I'm out of town."

"Whatever." I snapped before hanging up, my eyes welling with tears that were threatening to fall. Louis squeezed my hand, I turned towards him and he hugged me tightly. He kissed my forehead and put a hand on my lower back to comfort me. I tried so hard not to cry, I put my face into the crook of his neck before pulling away and looking at him. He kissed my cheek, lightly and whispered, "I'm here, love."

I'm tired of my shitty relationship, he is never there and Louis always is. Maybe I should take a step back to look at the bigger facts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quinncs outfit is [url= http://weheartit.com/entry/97262341]here[/url].

I enjoyed writing this chapter, alot. Enjoy!