Status: Hello this is my first ever posted fan fiction.

Piano Man

The Calm Before the Storm

Its been a quiet couple of months. Ville and I got over the Burton and I alone in the house issue. i stayed true to the promise of not talking with Burton. the only time i would was when I would go the rehearsals with Ville. Even that was limited conversation. I knew i was hurting Burton by not talking with him. I mean he was the one that i could talk to about anything. Mige and Gas usually made light over anything I would talk to them about and Linde was always on Villes side no matter the reason so there wasn't a medium that i could go to.Burton was that medium. He listened to me. Gave me advise and told me things would work out. I'm missing all of that now.

"Liv....LIV." i jumped from the loud tone.

Looking up from my book in hand Ville stood above me. My coat and purse in his hand.

"I was calling you a bunch of times kulta. Is that book that intriguing?"

"Sorry. And yes. Its very good. Why do you have my things? Are we leaving?"

"No i want you to get something to eat since you haven't been eating right for a while and ,also so you could get us coffee from Starbucks. Here is the list of the drinks. you know how i take mine."

"Okay.?" i get up and place my book on the place i was sitting. Ville helped my put my coat on. He leaned into me. Wrapping his arms tightly around me. "I love you Olivia. I just worry about you baby."

I smile. That's my Ville. That's the man i feel in love with. "I love you to Ville. I'll be back with the drinks." I got on tip toes and kiss him roughly on the mouth. Only to hear the guys complain our PDA. I laugh and leave.

I hailed a cab once i got outside. my phone went off, i looked down. It was a text from Burton. SHIT

'Where are you going? He was to get the coffee. Not you.'

I placed my phone back into my coat pocket and got into the cab telling him where i would like to go. After about an hour away to get my food and the drinks i make my back down the hall to the guys. Since I've been out I got two more texts from Burton. I'm scared to know what Ville would do if he saw them. should I delete them and pretend they never happened or should i tell him and hope he is understanding that i didn't not want him to text me. Nor me texting him back. I opened the door to the room and the guys were all lounging where the couches and chairs were. As i got closer i noticed her. the one that took my Ville away from me months ago. My smile fades. i placed the carton of drinks on the table, each-one with their name on it.

I took my coat off, placing that on the coat hook along with my purse i go back to the guys and sit on Villes lap. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in closer. I snuggle into his chest.

"What did you have to eat?" he asked softly.

" I had a bread bowl with Chicken Corn Chowder. A small salad and my coffee."

"You full?"

"Very." I smirked.

He kissed the top of head."Good"

His left arm that was wrapped around my back, he started to draw lazy circle, comforting me. He breathed in his cologne and closed my eyes for a minute. They talked and listened to what she had to say about their work schedule and upcoming gigs. The guys played some more. I was enjoying there new music.You could tell they worked hard on it. They were so much more enthusiastic about making music now. I mean after the hardship they had to go through with Gass' arms. One could they cherished each other in the band, and that they didn't want to disturb the line up. One thing was for certain. I felt his eyes on me, those deep brown eyes. i got up, made my way to the bathroom. after several moments there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be out in a moment." i answered.

"Open the door love. ITs me" Ville said from behind the door.

Unlocking it i pulled the door open and Ville pushes me back inside. Locking the door again. Pushing me against the wall he kisses me hard,rough. His go-t scratching at my lips and chin. He never shaves much when he's home. Not that i mind. I like facial hair on him. He pulls away, leaving me breathless.

"Baby. You got a call from Bam. He asked you to call him back. I also saw that he texted you while you were out..."

"I didnt answer him Ville. I swear."

He held up his hand for me to stop.

"I see that you didn't. I believe you darling. I just wanted to see if you would deny it. Also after a few more songs Mige,Linde and I are going to the bar, gonna shoot some pool and have a few beers."

With that he unlocked the door and left.