Status: Complete

Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home?

Ein

I used to be one of those crazy fan girls shouting along to a song in the audience of a concert. However, when I went to my first Tokio Hotel concert it all had changed. My best friend and I were lucky that night, we were able to force our way up to the front of the pit closest to the stage. While in the pit we spent the whole night dancing and singing along to the songs Tokio Hotel preformed. After the concert was over we had to wait for everyone to clear out so we could call for a taxi. Ashley and I decided to sit down on the grass and lean on the stage, we began talking and looking back at the pictures we took of the whole day.

“Wow the concert was so amazing,” I said thinking about how Tokio Hotel performed tonight. Tonight was the first time I have seen them in concert; they really are just as good live.

“Yeah it was. I’m glad I changed my mind about coming with you tonight,” Ashley admitted. She really was not a big Tokio Hotel fan; she is more into bands like Lamb of God and Trivium. After we continued to talk about the concert we realized we had spent a lot of time waiting around when we could have called a taxi by now. As we looked around we realized that our surroundings were empty, lights were beginning to flicker off. As I began to stand up, I heard something make a creek. I slowly sat back down; I had no idea who had made the noise. I knew it was not me, or Ashley.

“Um Ashley, was that you? Come on, don’t be funny now!” I asked Ashley at a whisper, because I was freaked out. It was dark and by the look of it we were the only ones still at the concert, there was no one else around.

“I swear it wasn't me!” Ashley answered me honestly. I could tell she was not lying because she was looking around frantically like she was scared just as much as I was. There it was again, the creek noise. However, someone began to speak. We both freaked out.
“Wow tonight was amazing! Those fans were wild,” One guy said in an accent. I thought it could be one of the Tokio Hotel managers or somebody else in their tour. I did not know if it could have been Tokio Hotel themselves because I thought they would have left by now. I assume they have other tour dates besides this one here in California.

“Um, I don't think we are the only ones here anymore,” Ashley explained looking around; she was trying to see if anyone was hiding or playing around.

“Hey! Who’s there?” Another guy asked. I did not want to look up to the stage or answer, just in case we would get in trouble with security. Instead these guys looked down over the stage and saw us. I still could not tell who they were because it was too dark out to tell, they just looked like dark silhouettes. We finally thought that we probably would get in more trouble if we did not tell them who we were or what we were doing. So we decided to stand up as quickly as we could. When we did we saw them, Tokio Hotel, they just looked at us and smiled.

“Um, we’re so sorry! We were just going,” I hesitated not knowing what to say to them.

“Wait don’t go, we are so bored. We haven’t had a real conversation with anyone in awhile, so you guys should stick around. We can get you girl's rides later tonight if that's the trouble,” Tom explained as he smiled and looked down at us.

“I guess we don’t have to go now. We were just waiting to get a taxi,” Ashley admitted, telling the truth, she knew how much I liked Tokio Hotel. I knew she was going to say something so we could stay with them and hang out. Finally Tokio Hotel helped us up on the stage to officially greet us. I immediately looked over at Bill; I have a bit of a crush on him, while Ashley looked over at Georg.