All the Way

One of one

It was one of those days where Alex has to be the only one logged on in ATFF, to be the only one answering asks and fixing tags, like a good mod he is. He doesn't even know why he still bothers, it's not like he's got some benefits just sitting around his house doing nothing while staring at his laptop screen and see people rant about on how to find "the most seriously smutty zalex fic please" or "please link the story called when I was your man because I cant find it thank you!"

And yeah, Alex sometimes gets pissed off when he gets asks like that, he's just one sanity away on telling that anon to "Fucking find it on google since you already know the title!", but he thinks that it's not gonna end up pretty, and the other mods would probably just get mad at him.

So he checks, one by one, from the asks to the people who submitted their fics.

As much as he says that he's getting sick of his duties in this blog, he loves it just as much. He loves it when people actually appreciates his efforts and his dedication, loves it when people asks for his help personally, sometimes. That makes his heart swell, thinking about the people who knew him because he's done nothing but serve and devote his time to them.

All in all, Alex is proud of what he's doing.

Currently, he's sat on his bed, still groggy from just waking up and he starts his day with opening his laptop and logging on in Tumblr.

It's not that he doesn't have a life, no! Oh God, no. He still sings in his band All Time Low, still the same Alex all these kids dream about.

He just likes to mess with the kids in this blog, he likes that there are 22-15 year olds that still listen to their songs, still committed to his band and all.

The search continues on and on, he didn't even know that he's already spent all morning communicating with his followers and answering asks on ATFF.

He smiles at this, because besides the fact that he totally hates anons asking stupid stuff, it was his obligation to be as patient as possible for this, who knew being a mod to a famous blog would be terrifying! Although, he did signed up for this..

Alex was at Tumblr, the most traumatizing site to be ever created in the universe, and he was petrified, sitting in his bunk with his laptop sitting firmly on his lap. He was contemplating on just turning around and closing the offending tab on his browser, staring at him as if it's mocking him. He was doubtful, that was for sure.

He was just curious, when he saw a Tumblr blog dedicated to All Time Low, Alex felt grateful, and there were tons of fanfictions all about them and other people from other bands as well. One thing led to another, and now, out of sheer curiosity, he was clicking the "Sign Up" button at the bottom left corner of the screen. As if this was a life and death choice of his'. Wasn't it?

One thing's for sure though, he enjoyed seeing people post pictures, lyrics and even some of their songs daily, Alex smiled at that, the overwhelming feeling of someone acknowledging you from merely thousands of miles away. It was a happy thought for the singer.

As months passed, Alex became quite famous on the site, estimating more than seven thousand followers in 6 months, he joined groups, he followed some of his dedicated fans, but none of them knew who he truly was. In a short explanation, Alex was enjoying his stay at his blog.

Answering asks from Anons about boy problems, crushes, or even just asking him how he is. It was a good feeling to be out of the world you're currently in and rejoice yourself in the world of fandom. Of course, Alex couldn't actually avoid the questions like, "Which ATL member do you like most?" and stuff like "Lisex or Taylex?". No, Alex can't spare his opinions in Tumblr. So he says the truth.

One day though, a certain post caught his attention. It was a post from the blog Alltimefanfiction, the blog dedicated to them. The singer quickly clicked the link that says, "ATFF mod application", and Alex was elated. He's been waiting all his Tumblr life for this post, and now that it's happened, he couldn't just exactly let it pass.

So he clicked and waited for the link to load, there was a lot of anxiety in it as he waits, and when the screen finally finished loading, Alex fills out forms and other necessary things that the ATFF mod needed for the aspiring ones. He knew he could do this, it was a secret between him and his internet history only, but Alex has been reading fanfictions as well, whether it'd be about him and Jack or Zack, or Rian. And sometimes about him and the ATL crew members. And there are a few that was about him, and other band members.

After double checking, he knew already that he was the one. He's got the fanfiction knowledge, he's got the followers, and he’s got all the support he could ever have to win this.

And minutes later, his little mail envelope appeared to have one message. Alex hurriedly clicked the little envelope button to check it, once again, a lot of anxiety on his way as he waits. And Alex was glad he opened it right away, seeing as it was Amanda, the ATTF mod that seemed the be the mother hen of the blog, messaged him;

"Hi! We got your application, and you're now one of the candidates of the atf staff. There's just one more thing to do, and we'll be choosing who wins and who don't. Are you still up for it?"

The message says, Alex almost rolled his eyes at the question, well duh, of course he's up for it! Who isn't?! And so Alex sends his confirmation and not a minute has passed when he receives a new message that states,

"We're glad that you do! Now, we only have one test for you, to see if you're capable of finding stories, seeing that that was our job. You need to find three fanfictions;
1)Jalex: Drunk, lovers, sinners and saints.
2)Zalex: Without You I'll Be Miserable at Best
3)Rilex: In the Closet

State how you found them. After that, you'll be good to go! Thank you so much! Happy fic hunting!"


God, why was it all about me? Alex thought. Luckily, he has all the fics he's read, bookmarked and locked, so probably, all that stories are in there somewhere.

After three hours of finding, skimming, scrolling and hyperventilating, Alex finally found all the stories that he needed to submit. And it was all for sure, everything that Amanda wanted. After a click of 'Submit', Alex sat back, and relaxed in his bunk as he waited for that little envelope to tell him that he has another message.

And when it does, he was actually devastated,

"Thank you for submitting those stories! Fortunately, they were all correct, but unfortunately, you were 10 minutes behind literaturd a.k.a Alex and kebenkebss a.k.a Kevyn, but don't worry! We'll be sure to inform you when we need another mod again, thanks!"

And that was it, Alex felt down after he read the message, he even refreshed the page a few more times just to see if Amanda was just bluffing with him. But in no such luck, it was really the result of his submission.

"Well, that sucked." Alex said as he jumped off of his bunk and headed towards the kitchenette to retrieve some bagels and coffee. Trudging down the narrow hallway and grabbing everything he needs, and going back to his bunk to wallow in self-pity.

But Alex almost spilled his coffee and drop his bagel when he found that there was yet, another message staring back at him from the screen. And he quickly opened it, spilling some coffee in his bed sheets in the process, his smile grew wider and wider as he read every word on the screen, a message from Amanda;

"Hey! Lucky you, kebenkebss wasn’t able to answer our last and final question for her, so that makes you the next candidate for the atf staff! Congratulations for making it this far! Since literaturd was already qualified for the spot, it's up to you if you can make it next to her! Are you ready? So now, pretend this question was from an Anon asking about a fanfiction she wants to read but can't find it,

'hey i was wondering if you have that fic where Jack went to England to find Alex? and I think Alex was a druggie, I'm sorry that's very vague, but that's all I can remember! Thanks!'

Your time starts now!"

And yes, Amanda was right, how lucky was Alex? And how stupid was that kebenkebss girl to not know this story? It's so easy and he could practically taste victory!

So Alex sent in the answer, which was, 'We Were Just Kids In Love' by quirky_anecdote on Livejournal. He has read that fic so many times, he already lost count. Although, it actually made him lose himself for a moment, because, him? A drug addict? He doesn't even smoke!

After the much awaited message from Amanda, she finally announced that Alex was qualified to be an ATFF mod, and he was elated. There were so much greetings and congratulations blowing up on his inbox, and after everything has settled down, Alex finally posted his first 'mod post' on the ATFF blog. Introducing himself and what his job is.


Alex smiled at the memory on how he was qualified for the blog, and how lucky was he to be part of it. Albeit, all of the mods are girls, and they all thought Alex was a girl. So he kept his name hidden under the name of Misha, because he was a big Supernatural fan just like that.

He was harshly interrupted with his thoughts when a knock sounded from just outside his door, and he already knew who that was. So he slowly stood up and stretched his limbs, glancing at the clock, his eyes widening at the four digits staring at him, it was already two in the afternoon?! God, what was Alex doing with his life? He sauntered towards his bedroom door and opened it, revealing an already clean-shaven and well-dressed Jack.

"Hey, man. You were in there all morning, I thought you were already dead. What happened to you?" Jack asked, stepping inside the older boy's room with his head down, looking intently at his phone screen, and quietly tapping on it. What a Twitter addict.

"I was just, y'know.. Internet and stuff." Alex answered, hopping on a skinny jeans and his old Greenday t-shirt that Jack gave him. The younger boy just hummed at his answer, seemingly very pre-occupied at what he was doing on his phone.

"Where are you headed anyway and why are you dressed up fancy?" Alex asked, rummaging through his drawers to find his favorite belt. Glancing back at Jack every now and then.

"Nah, just here. Thought I'd just look nice for the day and all.."

And Alex nodded at that, laughing quietly at his faint 'Ah-hah!' when he finally found what he was looking for and quickly put it on. Ruffling his hair a little bit and put on hairspray on it.

"Got some food for me, Jack?"

"Nah, I cooked for myself though, didn't know you were still alive so I didn't bother." The younger said, still tapping on his phone, not even looking at Alex.

"Oh, so you just assumed I was dead? What if I really was dead? Wouldn't you, like, just freak out or something?"

"Not really, it only means that there's more food for me."

"Selfish bastard. C'mon, I'll make some lunch for us then I guess we could watch a movie."

-

It was five in the evening when Alex decided to turn back his laptop on and log on to Tumblr, he and Jack was currently sat in his living room, the faint background sound of The Hunger Games playing on the television as he settles his laptop on the coffee table.

Jack was on the opposite side of the couch, which he made sure to keep the distance so he could privately browse on his blog. He glanced back at Jack who hasn't even looked up at him since they saw each other, what was that kid doing anyway? There is no way he's on Twitter.

"Hey, Jack, your head's been down there the whole afternoon, don't you wanna watch? I thought you haven't seen Hunger Games yet?" Alex asked, trying to figure out what Jack's been up to.

"Yeah, no. I'm too busy blo--Tweeting. Uhm." His eyes widened at his response, and Alex was pretty sure he was about to say "blogging" instead of Tweeting. But Alex just blames it on his addiction.

"Oh, okay. Home Alone's on the DVD rack if you wanna watch it."

"M'kay."

Alex shrugged off the suspicions and turned his head over to his laptop, cracking his neck and fingers as he waits for the ATFF blog to finally load. And there were so many asks! Like, he almost thought that the mods haven’t visited the blog since he left. That was probably the case. Alex sighed at this, he had to answer and publish all of these, unless he doesn't know the answers, but the problem is he does and can't be too selfish to the followers.

Hours rolled off and Alex finally found all the stories these anons have been ranting about. Wow, that was definitely exhausting. And he didn't even realize that it was 8:47 pm now, him and Jack hasn't moved since this afternoon. They don't even have lunch prepared yet, of course, Alex has to do all the work. Imagine Jack cooking for dinner, he won't even risk it if Jack does know how to.

"M'gonna cook dinner, you want something?"

"Uhm. No? Lucky Charms, I guess?"

"Jack, it's almost nine, we're having dinner. What do you want?"

"I don't know?" Jack sighed and picked up his head as he looked at Alex, bored. "Some fish or something? We could order some take outs."

"Okay? Take outs it is!"

-

"They were in the middle of eating their Chinese take outs, the ones delivered in cartons, when Alex saw a message on the ATFF blog, and it was almost 11:00 pm now, who would ask something at this time of the day?! Alex wiped his mouth and put down the carton on the coffee table beside his laptop, wiping his hands on his jeans as he clicked on the envelope.

It was someone named "i_poundedjagkbarakat", well of course that was this girl's username is. Alex almost choked on the food his was chewing at her username, and he glanced at Jack, completely oblivious to the fact that there's a Tumblr user claiming that she pounded him. She asked,

"Misha, what's your real name?"

Well, that's a problem. Alex couldn't exactly tell them my read name, he can, in a joking manner but he still couldn't risk it. But Alex was snapped out of his thoughts when Jack asked,

"Dude, what do you think about Supernatural?"

Now that was a coincidence?

"I'm crazy about it, why?"

"Nothing, nevermind."

-

It's been three months since Alex became friends with i_poundedjagkbarakat, and up until now, they still don't know each other's real name. Because that would be an inconvenience to Alex, obviously, this chick's an All Time Low fan.

It was early in the morning and he just got up, making two cups of coffee for him and Jack.

The thought of his Tumblr friend never left Alex's mind, he might have just made a new relationship, although it would be so hard, seeing that they only met at an internet site. But Alex can't feel anything but butterflies when he talks to her. For fuck's sake! He doesn't even know the girl's name and location, but one thing's for sure though; he's beginning to like this Tumblr friend of his'.

It was obvious that this girl was from America because she has the same time zone as Alex, they've been having conversation at how windy it was today. Alex almost believed that she was from Baltimore as well, but that was just impossible.

"Lex, coffee?" Alex heard Jack say as the younger trudged from the stairs to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes and yawning.

"Did you even brush your teeth yet, Jack?"

"No, do it for me, pweaasee?"

"You're such a baby." Alex said as he pinched Jack's cheeks in adoration, causing the younger to whine and push his hands away.

He reached for the mugs full of coffee and handed Jack one, the younger immediately cupped the mug in his hands to savor the warmth.

"Oh, that feels so good. God, it's so cold today." Jack said, yawning as he reached for the toast and butter that Alex prepared for them.

"I know, I just wanna stay here and cuddle with you all day."

"Let's exactly what you said." Jack giggled and made grabby hands at Alex, as Alex walked closer, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"God, Jack, what made you so girly and gigglish today?"

"Oh, nothing." The younger said as he took a sip at his coffee, raising an eyebrow at Alex.

"The last time I saw you like that, was when you were about to go on a date with Holly."

And the realization kicked in Alex's mind. Jack liked someone! The older boy was quite happy for his best friend, it's been such a long time since Jack dated someone and it's about time the younger stopped doing one night stands.

"Oh my god, Jack! You're in like!"

"Dude, you sound like a girl."

"Says the man who still had his arms wrapped around me."

He took in the realization and quickly pushed me off of him, "Fuck off, dude! And there's no reason, I'm just really happy today."

"Mhmm. If you say so, bro. You can't hide it from me forever, y'know." Alex said as he took the last sip of his coffee and put it on the sink. He heard a mutter of "Whatever" from Jack and smirked.

"I'll be on my laptop if you wanna talk." Alex said, and he laughed when he heard the younger boy scoff behind him.

-

Now, Alex has never been in a fight before, not even in his teenager years. They say that internet fights are harder because you actually had to think for a come back to your enemy. And Alex has just read an Anon hate for him on the ATFF blog. That was new, well, to Alex it was.

"You make such dramatic issues in this blog. People would actually be happy if you leave, you're so rude to the anons asking for stories. It's your job to help us, not be some sarcastic assholes to us."

Oh, it is on, motherfucker. Alex argued to the anon, even asked it to take it to his personal blog so they wouldn't make such a damn mess on the ATFF.

His inbox was being blown up by some anons and some followers, although he wasn't in the mood to talk to them, he was just so done with the haters. If they didn't ask such stupid and obvious questions, Alex wouldn't tell them stupid and obvious answers as well. It was just a give and take.

Good thing though, that all the mods have this group chat app called AIM, where they blow up to one another instead to the blog. It was a big help since Alex felt like strangling someone and the only reachable person to find is Jack.

He managed to calm down in the end, when his Tumblr girlfriend, yes they made it official, told him that everything's going to be okay, support. That was what Alex needed.

-

Drama. ATFF mods have their own lives too, and Alex became really close to Amanda as well. Whether it'd be sharing boyfriend problems or fangirling about bands. It was always Amanda. As of now, Alex and Amanda was on Aim, talking about a boy that broke Amanda's heart.

"I gave him everything, Misha! What did I even do wrong?"

I really have no idea. But don't let it get to you, I swear you'll find someone worthy enough for your tears.

"You think so? You know what? You're right, I needed a fresh start! I needed a new identity, I needed something new in my life."

That's the spirit, woman! That's the Amanda I know!

"It's not Amanda anymore, Misha. It's Addyson. I wanted to be called Addyson from now on."


-

If you look at it from a different perspective, Alex only made his life much worse by joining his own fandom. By joining Tumblr. And it's been almost a year since he was made the ATFF mod, and it's almost two months since he and his Tumblr girlfriend made it official. It was the most fun Alex had; he made so many friends, and a girlfriend.

In which, he now claims that he loves. He was talking to his girlfriend on Skype, of course, Alex and the girl their usernames from Tumblr.

It wasn't even video chat, but just plain old chat box. Alex would've wanted it that way anyway.

Almost two months and Alex doesn't even know where this girl lives, it didn't say on her Skype profile.

Misha: Hey baby, what's up?

ipoundedjagk: Good, baby. You? Kinda cold huh? I wanna cuddle with you all day.

Misha: I do too. Uhh, baby, since we're almost two months, don't you think we could exchange some basic infos?

ipoundedjagk: Okay? Name?

Misha: I told you i can't, right? I'm sorry baby.

ipoundedjagk: S'okay, baby. Birthday?

Misha: December 14. You?

ipoundedjagk: June 18. From?

Misha: Proud Baltimore, Maryland.

ipoundedjagk: Are you kidding me?! I'm from there too! Where in Maryland?

Misha: Dude, near Thames Street! You?

ipoundedjagk: Oh my god baby! South Broadway, that's like, a half an hour drive from where I live! We have to meet!


And that brought Alex to the harsh reality that he was in love with the girl, an obvious fan of All Time Low, .that he met on Tumblr, which is coincidently from Baltimore as well. Will Alex really risk it? Or he could just escape the easy way and turn off his Skype, delete his Tumblr and turn his back to all the friends he's made. Before Alex could even contemplate the situation, his Skype made a noise that indicated a new message,

ipoundedjagk: Meet you at the park near Thames. I'm so excited! Bring your phone, I'll Skype you when I get there. See you soon baby.

He couldn't even wrap his head with what's happening, was he really about to meet his internet girlfriend at the park near his street? It was all too complicated; he couldn't really risk getting caught by some spy paparazzi hanging around somewhere there. So he was gonna Skype his girl, he's going to break her heart and tell her that he doesn't want to see her. When in all honesty, that's all Alex wanted to do. He wanted to meet the girl he claims that he likes, wants to spend time with her. And finally tell her that he loves her. But before he could even do that, he sees Jack running downstairs, dressed up in his skinny jeans and a v-neck draped on his shoulders was his Greenday hoodie, with his Nike on. Man, this guy's gorgeous. Not that Alex will ever admit that.

"Where're you going, buttface?" Alex asked as he sighed, rubbing his head forehead and leaning down on his thighs.

"Uhm. I'll.. i'll just.. uhm. Go back to my house?" Jack stammered as he thought of some alibis. He looked shocked and his forehead is sweating already, God, this man is so bad at lying. But Alex doesn't want to be alone, not now. When he needs Jack the most

"Seriously? Your house is like, 30 minutes away from here, Jack. Don't leave me." Alex whined and dropped his slim frame on the couch.

Jack walked towards his best friend and hugged him, "I'll be back before you even know it, okay? You have internet. Entertain yourself."

"But I just got my heart broken!"

"Not my fault. See you when I get back." Jack called out one last time before Alex heard the door slam shut. Leaving him and the silence all alone.

Maybe Alex was really meant to be alone? Jack has a girl in his life, I had a girlfriend on the internet and we haven't seen each other, ever. But Alex remembered, he hasn't broke it off yet with his girlfriend, and she was on her way to the park near his street. What was Alex doing?!

-

He already received two Skype messages from 'ipoundedjagk' that she was already at the park. And he responded with an 'Otw'. It was cold and dark, storm clouds were brewing over him, and he could almost smell the rain coming down on him.

It was dark and gloomy when he went to the park, everything was silent, and he couldn't even see anything anymore. Not many people visited this area, and not many parents trusted this park.

But when Alex saw a figure by the swing, his smile grew wide, he was really going to meet his love. He pulled out his phone and sent a message to his girl, telling her that he was already here. Alex's heart beat just sped up by the second, he was nervous and anxious, he didn't know what to feel.

He saw the figure pull out a cell phone, and he could almost hear the faint giggle that came from afar. Wow, this was really happening. The figure stood up, Alex had to squint his eyes to see who was it, but it was hopeless, he could only see the shadow figure move closer towards him, Alex smiled, because the girl was wearing a Greenday hoodie. Alex raised an eyebrow when the figure got closer and closer. She was taller than him, that's for sure.

The figure stopped in its tracks when she saw Alex,

"Hi, I'm... Alex. I know you're surprised. I am, too. But it's me. It's been me all along, baby. Please, come here." Alex cooed, reached a hand out for the figure to take.

She slowly walked closer to Alex, and every step closer, Alex's eyes grew wider and wider in shock, the hoodie was.... was Jack's? He remembered it clearly because he was the one that gave it to the younger boy.

"Alex?" the figure asked meekly, almost echoing to the area.

"Fuck.. Jack?!" The older boy yelled in shock, this was unbelievable! It was Jack all along? The one he met on Tumblr? The one that he had skype sex with?! Oh my god!

"Alex, please calm down. I'm in shock too.. I've... I've known all along that it was you. I've seen you... on Tumblr."

"What the fuck do you mean, Jack?!"

"What I mean is... I.. I like you.. No, no. No I don't. I don't like you. I love you, Alex. I've always had since we were teenagers!" Jack explained, his voice choked, as though he was crying. Alex couldn't really see.

"What.. I can't believe this, Jack! Why would you lie to me?!" Alex yelled as a loud clap of thunder flashed its way to the sky.

"I didn't lie to you, Alex. I never did. I simply kept a secret. And you never asked so I never told you." Jack was yelling through the loud crashes of thunder above them, illuminating their faces with each clap. It was certain that Jack was crying.

"You knew, and you didn't tell me. Why, Jack?! Why?" Alex said, stepping closer to Jack, their faces merely centimeters apart, hot breath fanning over the other. Alex was furious, his eyes staring intently at Jack's, the lightning shining his best friend’s face.

"Because, Alex... I already told you.." Jack trailed off, sniffing up as tears kept rolling down his cheeks. There were too many trapped emotions inside him, couldn't even repeat the words that he said just a little while ago.

"Because what?!" Alex whispered, and his eyes flew wider when he felt Jack grab a fistful of his shirt and pulled him for a kiss. Just them that they started to feel droplets of water coming from above.

Suddenly, Alex's anger was washed away when the rain started to pour hard, and the kiss started to fire up. Alex was the first to open his mouth, as the taste of Jack and rain slipped on his tongue, he couldn't help but moan, whilst Jack removed his hands from Alex's shirt and settled it on his neck, pulling him closer.

And Alex couldn't believe this, he was kissing the girl, or the boy, he fell in love with on the internet, under the rain.

It was just so cliché, but he couldn't even stop if he tried.

-

"Have you said goodbye to the atff mods already, babe? We're going on tour tomorrow morning and I'm forbidding you to use your laptop the whole tour." Jack said as he snaked his hands to Alex's waist from the behind, kissing the nape of his neck, just the way Alex always liked it.

"Yeah, I'm composing my speech already. And why aren't I allowed to use my laptop?!" Alex protested, turning around from the kitchen counter and kissing Jack's nose.

"Because, I don't want you talking to some weird strangers on the internet and then falling in love with them." The younger said, as he pecked Alex's lips and allowed to let it linger for a little while.

"Mmhmm. That's kinda impossible to happen." Alex mumbled in the kiss, smirking as he pecked his boyfriend's lips again.

"And how can you prove that?"

"Firstly, because I love you so much, and because I can do this." Alex said, licking Jack's bottom lip, the younger boy opening just the slightest, letting Alex's tongue slip inside, the older boy's hands sliding down to Jack's waist, down to his ass, groping them, making Jack moan at the touch. Throwing his head back, Alex attacked the exposed skin, nipping and sucking at all the right places Jack wants it to be. Leaving red angry love bites.

"Wanna take this upstairs, baby?" Alex whispered, lips ghosting over Jack's bruised skin, moaning as Alex slipped his right leg in between his thighs, grinding it in a slow pace.

"F-fuck yes, Alex"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm back with this horribly written story~! Yeah sorry about that, I made it when I was upset, so.. yeah. It turned out much horrible than I expected. Damn.

Anyways, Follow me on FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also, feedback would be totally rad :))

ALSO, I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY DO IT INSIDE THE ATFF BLOG, SO I KINDA JUST THOUGHT ABOUT STUFF THEN PUT IT ON HERE, SO DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT I SAID BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRICKIN' IDEA WHAT THEY TO TO MODS THERE XD Sorrynotsorry

I love you all and yeah, bye! :))))