Status: active :)

Bipolar, Baby

Reunited

Perrie rushed out of her car with a handful of groceries, packed full of her and her long lost best friends favorite foods. Enough ice cream for a small army, some cheesecake, nutella, and God knows what else. Perrie rarely had time off, and she never had two weeks off, like she did currently, to see her best friend. Avery had been in America since they were fifteen and Perrie was definitely over it. She struggled for a few moments trying to open the door to the duplex she shared with Zayn, and it was a very nice place to say the least, although it was thoroughly decorated with Zayn's graffiti.

Finally she prevailed and used her foot to push the door open farther, only to see not only the shoes Zayn leaves by the door, put four more pairs. She inhaled sharply, irritated in the slightest. It was not that she minded having the boys over, they were like her brothers, but today her best friend would be here in a few hours and she did not want to overload her with all these people, especially the worlds biggest boy band.

"Zayn, I'm home, come help!" She exclaimed, trying to weasel her feet out of the flats she wore. With a huff she got the last one off as Zayn rounded the corner to the entrance way. A smile immediately graced her lips, and his face mimicked. He grabbed a bag out of her left arm and leaned in to press his lips lightly to hers.

"Hey, love." He greeted warmly. He peeked in the top of the bag.

"Don't even think about it," She scolded lightly, "Those are for Avery and I."

"It's a bunch of rubbish food anyway." He quipped, chuckling.

"I haven't actually seen her in years, and I want her stay with us and be happy. Are all the lads here?" She asked, trying not to sound irritated though she did wish Avery's first night here was with a little less...testosterone.

"Yeah, they are," He answered sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Do they atleast look nice?" Perrie questioned, knowing Avery and her fashion sense.

"Eh, well..." He mumbled softly. Perrie chuckled and rolled her eyes, knowing she would be lucky if half of them were even wearing shirts.

"C'mon, lets go put this away." Perrie decided, leading Zayn straight ahead to the kitchen. Zayn started to put things away.

"I have this, go say hi." Zayn said as he placed things in their proper places.

She nodded and turned to the left to go into the living room.

There sat the four boys she'd expected, all in sweats and what do you know, Harry had no shirt on. She sighed jokingly, loud enough to grab the attention of the boys.

"Oi, Perrie! You look fit, what's the occasion?" Harry grinned at the woman.

"Zayn didn't inform you? I figured that's why you blokes were all piled up in my home." She chuckled. The boys, though half of them were taken, were still BOYS. And if a woman was coming over, they'd be here.

"Inform us of what?!" Niall said excitedly, a smile lighting up his face.

"My best friend who I haven't seen in ages is coming here for two weeks to visit." Perrie explained, taking a seat next to Niall on the couch. Zayn rejoined the group then, sitting on the arm of the couch next to her.

"What's the girls' name?" Harry asked, another grin stretching across his features. Perrie inhaled.

"Avery. But don't even try, okay? You have a track record." Perrie joked.

"Rude." Harry commented, the smile never leaving his face.

Perrie's phone rang then, the ringtone a One Direction song thanks to Zayn. Avery's name lit up the screen and Perrie almost squeeled.

"Hello?!" Perrie answered the phone with much enthusiasm.

"Hey!" Avery's voice rang out. Her British accent had taken a back seat over time, but there will still traces of it in there. She sounded almost like she was born and raised in the US.

"Shouldn't you be on a plane right now?" Perrie's voice filled with concern.

"No, you ass, I'm walking down your street I think. Which damn house is it?" Avery cursed, and Perrie could hear her heels clicking on the pavement through her phone.

Perrie chuckled, still had her bad mouth.

"I'll come out and find you, one moment!" Perrie decided, hanging up the phone she turned to the boys.

"All of you go upstairs to Zayn's closet and put on something a little more presentable please, she's an important guest." Perrie rambled off, standing up quickly.

"My buttocks isn't going to fit in Zayn's clothes and you know it." Niall whined, standing up with the rest of the boys.

"Figure it out. Zayn love will you please go help them?" Perrie begged.

Zayn chuckled and nodded, "Let's go lads, we must dress to impress." He joked, and they all followed him upstairs.

"You have five minutes!" Perrie warned, rushing to the door and slipping on her flats. She flung the door open and looked to the right, and then to the left before she saw her beautiful best friend standing facing the homes, looking at the numbers she assumed.

"Ave!" Perrie shouted, trotting towards the girl.

Avery's head turned towards her name and a massive smile spread across her face.

"Oh, my, god." Avery said jogging, haphazardly because of the 4 inch heels she was wearing, over to Perrie. They embraced each other and instantly Perrie began to cry.

"I missed you so much!" Perrie exclaimed, releasing her best friend and wiping under her eye.

"I missed you too stop crying!" Avery exclaimed, not allowing the smile to leave her face.

"I'm sorry!" Perrie laughed, collecting herself.

"I am so excited for you to meet Zayn and rest of the crew." Perrie added, turning to lead Avery to the door.

"The rest of the crew? They're all here?" She asked, instantly feeling a little more nervous then before, though you could never tell.

"Yes, em, I think Zayn forgot today was the day you were coming and they were all here when I got home, which is no big deal I guess, they're so busy they can't keep their heads on straight most of the time," Perrie rambled, but Avery was marvelling at how stunning her best friend had grown to be. And of course she took note of the rock on her finger.

Perrie had already noted that Avery had turned into a put together beautiful woman. It was hard to believe they'd been apart when they'd both matured in the same way.

"You ready for this?" Perrie asked, eyeing her friend before opening the door.

"Born ready." Avery reassured her, smiling. Perrie returned the smile and opened the door. They both slipped off their shoes.

"Zayn!" Perrie called, trying to contain her excitement. Much to her pleasure he came down to the door alone, and Perrie wasn't sure if the rest of the boys were still upstairs or not.

He smiled widely at Avery and held out his hand, which Avery politely took.

"It's amazing to finally meet you." Zayn said sweetly, as he always was.

"Likewise, your place is beautiful." She complimented politely.

"You can thank Perrie for that." He smiled, giving Perrie a peck on the cheek.

"Wait until you see his art." Perrie beamed with pride. Avery had heard Zayn liked to tag up the place, but she'd never seen any pictures.

"Let's go introduce her to everyone." Perrie decided, and Avery nodded happily and followed her up the stairs. Perrie saw their bedroom door was shut, indoubtedly where the boys were. She leaned in and tried to listen. She just heard idle chatter so she assumed they were all dressed. She knocked lightly before opening the door.

"Guys! This is Avery." Perrie smiled hugely, pulling Ave in with her. Avery chuckled and smiled at them, already knowing their names though she was sure Perrie would tell her again.

"Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry." She pointed accordingly.

"Nice to meet you all." Avery said, cocking her head to the side slightly.

The boys spit out scattered replies and they all took their time to take in what she looked like.

Avery had beautiful tan skin, that she had her Italian father to thank for. She had silky, thick jet black hair that appeared to be natural and hit her right below her shoulder blades. Her body was curvy, full, not too skinny. Niall guessed she was just barely shorter than him. Louis noticed how well she was dressed, in a black leather pencil skirt hitting above her knee and a white peplum top with a gold necklace. Very put together. Liam noticed her stunning eyes, which were as green as green could be. Harry looked for an engagement ring or something on her french tipped fingers. But there was nothing. She was gorgeous to say the least, but that didn't necessarily impress the boys. They were around beautiful people all the time. But Perrie was a smart, strong girl, so if she was anything like her, she was good by the boys.

"Well we can all get acquainted later, let me bring you to your room." Perrie announced, dragging Avery away again.

"Where are all your bags?" Perrie asked as she led Avery just down the hall.

"They're being delievered. Should be here in a few hours." Avery informed her, opening the door Perrie motioned to to see her room for the next two weeks.

It was a simple, well decorated room. Perrie liked that in a home. Simple.

"It's perfect, I'm so excited!" Avery exclaimed, looking around the room.

"Yeah, they boys will be leaving again in a few days, then we can have some girl time!" Perrie smiled.

"Off on tour again?" Ave asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Perrie said, trying not to sound too sad.

"I don't know how you do it." Avery replied, looking at her friend sadly.

"I love him too much to have it any other way." Perrie lit up, and Avery knew she was serious.

"What's the plan for tonight then?" Avery asked, smiling sweetly.

Perrie grinned devilishly. "Party time."
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapters always a little rocky, sorry

Not everything is going to be accurate as according to real life, because I need some creative freedom, but bear with me. Feedback is much appreciated.

<3 love you guys and I'm very excited for this.