Status: active :)

Bipolar, Baby

Dilemmas and Decisions

It had been about a week since Avery arrived, and the boys had taken a great liking to her. It's like they'd known each other for years, they just clicked. The boys were easy to be around and pretty rowdy, so Avery could say and do whatever and they were on board. Perrie was ecstatic that Avery was here, though she knew the time with her was winding down. But she wasn't the only one upset about that...

The group all sat at Harry's flat, which was extravagant to say the least, with two extra magnificent bedrooms no one occupied. But Harry had that in common with Avery, he was flashy.

"I am going to miss you people, though." Avery mused during their casual conversation.

"And we'll miss our new favorite person!" Louis whined, reaching over to ruffle up Avery's hair, much to her displeasure.

"I won't miss ya, get out." Harry joked, smiling at her from across the room.

"I changed my mind, Louis is the only one I'll miss. Fuck yourself, Styles." She smiled her award winning grin at him. The harsh words only made him smile harder.

"Eh! I did nothing wrong." Niall said from beside her on the couch as he pouted at the girl, with his bottom lip jutted out. Avery laughed and wrapped her arm around his shoulder and pulled her too him.

"Don't worry, you're my favorite, let's not make the others jealous yeah?" She whispered in his ear, and he chuckled and nodded.

"Ave, your phones ringing, again..." Perrie chuckled and tossed her friend her phone from her seat across the room. Avery sighed heavily and caught her phone.
She raised her eyebrow when she noticed it was the landlord's number to her pricey condo back in L.A. She pressed answer and stood up, hurrying out of the room.

"Can't we just kidnap her?" Liam chuckled, looking at Perrie.

"Believe me, I wish. I love her." Perrie smiled lightly, but sadly. Zayn rubbed her back comfortingly. He liked when Avery was around, and wished she'd stay, Perrie wouldn't have to be so lonely.

A few minutes passed with idle chit chat before Avery reentered the room, with a blank stare on her face.

"Who was it?" Perrie asked, standing up and staring at Avery. She knew that something must be up, Avery's normal sassy features were very much downplayed.

"It was my landlord...he told me my condo burned down." She said, a little softer than her normal booming voice.

"What!? My god!" Perrie squeaked, and trotted over to Avery, "Are you okay?"

"I mean...I can't do anything about it, yeah?" Avery admitted, her face relaxing a little.

"That's all you can say?! Your bloody house burnt down!" Harry exclaimed, hopping off the couch and taking a few long strides towards her.

"Well it's not like I can fix it!" She exclaimed back at him, snapping her head towards him. "Jesus, what do I do now?"

The group was silent for a bit, not quite knowing how to comfort their new friend.

"I know!" Perrie said suddenly, "Stay here! Move back to London! You can do everything you're doing in L.A. here!"

Avery widened her eyes at her crazy best friend. Was she mad? That's a huge move, and she'd have to start from scratch. All her furniture, clothes, everything. She didn't even have an apartment.

"Perrie, that's huge...My career is there." Avery couldn't even wrap her head around what was happening.

"So? You fly all around the world for work anyway!" Perrie smiled hugely, and stared her friend down. Avery locked eyes with her... and slowly a grin spread across her face.

"We have a lot of shopping to do." Avery finally said. Perrie squeaked in excitement and ran to Avery, wrapping her small arms around Avery. Avery chuckled and hugged her back. Zayn was baffled. This girl was just going to move like it meant nothing? He knew she was spontaneous, but this was big.

"So, you can live in our guest room until you find an apartment and..." Perrie began.

"Stop, no. Oh my god. I can't live with you two bumpin' uglies next door to me every night. That's right Zayn, I know, she tells me the things and I-"

"Okay! Stop!" Perrie exclaimed, her cheeks heating up.

"Ow ow!" Louis yelled, patting Zayn on the back. Zayn rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Avery.

"So what do you plan on doing?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at her.

"I'll stay in a hotel or something. It won't take but a few weeks to find a good place to stay." She answered, crossing her arms over her chest.

"A few weeks? You're so picky. It'll take a month or two, at least." Perrie chuckled.

"You can come stay with me, yeah?" Harry butted in, and the whole lot snapped their heads over to look at him. Harry was...weird about his personal space. Sure, he had a beautiful two bedroom flat that was more than big enough for him and Avery, but he was private. He met this girl only a handful of days ago and he was offering her his second bedroom?

"What? No. Oh my god, no." Perrie said, looking at Harry with wide eyes.

"Oh, come off it. I'm just bein' nice." Harry retorted, pulling his eyebrows together.

"When are you ever just nice to be nice?" Niall chirped, smiling at his best friend from the couch.

Harry rolled his eyes in response and looked and Avery, "What do you say? It's a great place, very classy. Just your style."

"Sure, why not?" Avery agreed without a second thought.

"Seriously, you'll move in with him just like that?" Liam questioned, surprised by all that happened in the last few minutes.

"Yeah, I'm not about to listen to this porno every night, and Styles and I get along great." She explained, smiling widely. Harry returned the gesture.

"Let's go to OUR home, Avery!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her towards the door, leaving his friends and Perrie in complete and utter shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sure this seems kind of rushed but I don't get to update often so I want to get to the good stuff! :D