Status: active :)

Bipolar, Baby

Just Dress Me Up In What You Want Me To Be

Avery was going nuts sitting at the apartment all the time. With no work to keep her occupied and two more days before she looked at apartments, she was going proper mad. She checked in with her employees all the time back home but finally Thompson, her assisstant, told her to 'chill out' because they had it handled.

Harry was almost always busy, which made Avery feel even more bored, because he was doing things and she was doing literaly nothing.

She sat with her feet up on the couch painting her nails a vibrant pink, sighing heavily. The TV was on but she paid no attention to it. It was only 9 AM.

"You've painted your nails atleast sixty times this week." Harry's voice made her jump, causing the brush to paint half her finger.

"Jesus, can we start a conversation without you giving me a heart attack?!" She exclaimed, showing him her pink finger tip.

"Sorry, love." He grinned sheepishly.

"All you've done is paint your nails and clean the house." He commented, plopping on the couch next to her, causing her to mess up another nail. She glared at him, huffing.

He shrugged apologetically, holding back a laugh at how angry she looked.

"Only two more days before I have something to occupy my time." She informed him, finishing her last thumb nail and capping the polish.

"We have a photoshoot today, you could come?" He offered, thinking that she would probably find that boring.

"Oh my god, really?!" She lit up, like someone just gave her a christmas present.

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow, surprised at he reaction.

"I'll go get ready!" She squeaked, running off towards her bedroom.

******

Once at the shoot, Harry noticed Avery looked more relaxed then she has since she moved in. This was her thing, she loved it, and it showed.

"Ave!" Perrie exclaimed, wrapping her in a hug quick, "I'm happy you're here!"

"Me too! It feels so nice to be at a shoot, even if I'm not involved in it. And out of that apartment." Avery rambled.

"Hey, it's not that bad!" Harry quipped, glaring at Avery.

"I'm just bloody bored." She explained, glancing at Harry quickly and mouthing a "sorry."

"Harry! Let's go!" A voice yelled from down the hall, and Avery immediately recognized the accent.

"Niall, come see me!" Avery shouted, and Niall popped his head out of a dressing room, and his smile immediately spread seeing Avery. The two had been texting nonstop, way more than Niall normally would text, but Avery had been so bored she was happy to have someone to talk to constantly.

"I didn't know you'd be here." He said happily, bounding over to her and wrapping her up and a hug.

"Only for you," She said cutely, winking at him.

"Oh stop, I don't wanna be a blushin' fool in front of all these lads," Niall joked back, elbowing her playfully. Harry watched the two of them, she was never like that with him. They talked more like brother and sister, Niall was clearly under her spell.

"Oi, boys! Get going." Perrie chuckled, shooing them off. The director offered them seats right in front of the plain white background set so they could observe.

"Niall's been talking to Zayn and I about you practically nonstop. It's proper ridiculous." Perrie complained, slumping in her seat.

"That's cute." Avery commented, smiling at her.

"You like him?" Perrie asked casually.

"Eh, I don't know. Too soon to know, I'd shag him though." Avery commented, Perrie's eyes widened before she laughed. Same old Avery.

"Too bad for you he's a good boy." Perrie laughed. "He's not your usual bloke you'd go for."

"I know, weird isn't it? I seriously hate blondes." Avery continued, as the boys trotted out on to the set.

"Hey Avery!" Louis waved excited, and Avery grinned and nodded. She glanced at Liam who shot her a smile and then Zayn, who waved lightly.

"Boys, I know there's pretty women here today but please, for the love of God, focus. We have a lot of shots to get through." The director pleaded, but the boys continued to goof around, much to Perrie and Avery's pleasure.

Niall would steal glances at Avery constantly, and stick his tongue out at her or wiggle his eyebrows. Avery would laugh and shake her head, he was cute, it was hard to deny.

Harry focused on work, and not on his best friend flirting with his roommate. He knew Niall was getting into something he probably couldn't handle. But that wasn't his business, they were both his friends and they could do whatever.

"Jesus, who dressed Niall." Avery whispered to Perrie.

"Uh, they don't have their usual stylists today, they're on vacation. Some random dude did it."

"I hate it." Avery continued, looking at the weird soccer Jersey and jeans Niall was in.

"Don't start." Perrie reminded her, knowing Avery wanted to dress almost everyone she met.

"That director knows who I am though, I saw him whispering to people." Avery whined.

"Just because you're well known doesn't mean you can re-dress One Direction." Perrie reminded her, chuckling at her friend's eagerness.

A girl walked by who had an earpiece in, and Avery couldn't help herself.

"Excuse me miss," She said, grabbing the girls attention. Avery stood up, and she was about the same height as the girl.

"My name is Avery Tress, and I'm a-"

"Oh my god, I know who you are." The girl rambled suddenly, "You're like, a huge deal."

"Oh, not really, but thank you!" Avery said humbly. Avery knew she was well known but she wasn't ever the recognizable one. She was dressing up the celebrities, not being one.

"No, I love your work, anyway, can I help you?" The girl said excitedly.

"I was wondering if the stylist had left?"

"Yeah, about ten minutes ago."

"Fantastic, thank you." Avery said, waltzing over to the director. She could feel the boys watching her carefully.

"Hello sir," She said politely but before she could finish the man looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm working." He said harshly, turning back to the boys.

"I'm aware of that sir, I think that I can help you however." She continued, a sweet smile spread across her cheeks.

"I assume you won't leave me be until I listen, yeah?" The director side, looking over at her again.

"You'd be right in that assumption." She winked, and the Director visably relaxed a little. Perrie chuckled from her seat, the ol' Avery charm.

"Anyway, I don't really think this is the image you want to portray anymore. They aren't little teenagers anymore. They're men. So let's dress them like that, shall we?" She encouraged, locking her gaze with the director.

He was silent for a few moments before speaking; "You have five minutes with each of them. Time is money. The clothes are down that hall. The stylists assisstant is down there packing them up, better go stop her."

Avery smiled and walked up to Liam and grabbing him by the god awful baseball tee they had stuck him in.

"Let's go, lads, I ain't got all afternoon." She instructed, and Liam followed the girl back to the dressing room.

In about 20 minutes she had all the boys dressed to perfection, each portraying their personalities and inner style flawlessly.

"There we go, no you aren't a boy band...you're...erm... a man band?" She tried pathetically.

"We'll stick with boy band, that's fine." Niall teased, and she smiled widely at him.

"Alright, go back to being stunning, fellas." She waved them off and went back to her seat next to Perrie.

"You're something else." Perrie laughed.

"C'mon, they look better now." Avery claimed, smiling at her work.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That was rather forward of you, Ms. Tress." Louis teased as the group walked out of the building together towards the waiting escalades in the back.

"Well, I get the urge and I can't shake it." She admitted, smiling widely. Louis elbowed her playfully and smiled back.

"I think we look rather dapper." Niall said, strutting in front of the group. Avery rolled her eyes.

"Why yes, yes you do." She played with him, strutting up next to him.

Harry let out a low whistle, winking at the two.

"Is it bad that I don't know if that was for me or you?" Avery asked Niall under her breath.

"Definitely me." He smiled hugely, and Avery took note, it may be her favorite feature of him. That big, genuine smile.

She shook her head and slid into the escalade, and Niall followed her. Harry squeezed in behind him, and the rest dispersed to the rest of the vehicles.

"What are you up to for the rest of the day boys?" Avery asked, glancing over Niall to lock eyes with Harry.

"I have a date with my bed." Harry said simply, looking away from her.

"Nonsense." Avery disagreed.

"I'm free." Niall chirped, looking a little too hopefully at Avery.

"Good, and Harry's free, so your both coming to look at an apartment with me!" Avery exclaimed.

Harry groaned in discontent at the same time Niall chuckled with happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, rec, subscribe, love you. :D