Let Me Be the One to Save You

You're Pretty Uncool, but That's Very Cool

“Um…hi, I guess you guys want to come in?” I asked, nerves getting to me. What if the black hair kid noticed? If I just pretend like nothings up, it should be okay, right?

“Frank,” Clara said as she guided the two boys in. “These are my sons. Introduce yourselves boys.”

The blonde one smiled at me, saying, “I’m Mikey.” I looked at the other boy who wasn’t paying attention until Mikey tapped his shoulder.

“Oh, um, fuck. My names Gerard.” He seemed to be a little out of it, nervous would be my guess.
“Hello Clara, Gerard, Mikey,” my dad walked up behind me. “Frank, why don’t you show the other boys to your room.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Can’t they just stay out of my room? I didn’t argue, seeing as that would get me nowhere. “Follow me, I guess. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I walked quickly up the stairs, hoping they wouldn’t follow, but when I turned around, there they were. I quickly turned my head back around and proceeded to walk down the stairs.

“Frank is it?” I heard Mikey’s voice from behind me. “I can tell you don’t want us coming with us, but your dad and our mom made us.”

I sighed as we got to my bedroom door. “It’s fine. I suppose you would need to know your way around the house.”

“Yea…,” he mumbled.

My bedroom creaked as I opened it. “So here’s my room. I’ve got my own bathroom, and there’s one up the stairs, down the hall to your right. Not that hard to miss. Dad’s room is at the end of that hallway. There’s an empty room up there and one down here. You guys can choose who gets what when you move in.” I paused for a brief moment. “My guitar is over there. Never touch it or you might lose a limb. I may give you permission, but I doubt it.”

Mikey’s face lit up as if he was a little kid and it was Christmas. “You play guitar?”

Gerard rolled his eyes. “Fuck, here we go again.” He plopped down on my bed.

Mikey, Gerard, and I sat in my room talking for a few hours. They’re actually pretty cool guys. Gerard never talked too much. He stayed to himself most of the time. He’s actually pretty cute. I learned that Mikey played bass and Gerard could sing, very, very well. It was so melodic; I swear I’m in love with that voice of his.

“Mikey, Gerard, we need to get going!” Clara yelled down the stairs.

“We’ll be up in a sec,” Mikey yelled back. “Mom said we were gonna come back tomorrow, so see you then?” Before I knew it, I was engulfed in a hug from Mikey.

“Yeah Mikey, see you tomorrow.” He released me and headed up the stairs.

“Um, bye Frank,” Gerard said before hurrying up the stairs.

Tomorrow would probably be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um, sorry its short!! I've been busy writing the other fanfic with nothing-without-you whenever we have the time. Check that out??
xoxo,
Mitchie