Let Me Be the One to Save You

Wanna Get to Know Me?

"Hey Frank."
My eyes flutter open to see Gerard sitting in the chair across from bed. ​​
"You're here already?" I sit up, stretching out my arms.
"It's three in the afternoon...," he trails off.
My feet hit the floor and take me over to my dresser. "Shit, I'm sorry. I normally don't sleep that long." I pull my dresser drawer open and take out a pair of black jeans and a Black Flag shirt. Completely forgetting Gerard was there, I stripped from my pajamas and slipped my clothes on.
"Um, Frank?" ​​​​
"Yeah?"​​
"Never mind."​​
"Alright." I pulled my black hoodie on​​ over my shoulders. "Where's Mikey?"
"Out with my mom looking at paint colors for his room. Your dad's with them too."
"And they just left us here, by ourselves?"
"Pretty much."
"And you just sat there and watched me sleep for how long?"
His face flushed. "H-half an hour, mayb-be."
"Dude, it's okay." ​​​​​​​​​​​​I looked around on the floor trying to find my fingerless gloves. "Do you happen to see my black fingerless gloves lying anywhere?"
He glanced around my room until he looked beside the chair he was sitting in, the side furthest away from me. ​​He reached down, almost toppling over the arm of the chair, then sat back up. "These the ones?" I nodded and he threw them at me.
There was an awkward silence for a bit but I decided to break it. "Guess we should get to know each other, seeing as we'll be living together."
"Yeah, I don't have much to say though," Gerard mumbled.
​​"I'll go first. I play guitar."
Gerard snickered "Obviously." He paused for a moment. "I like to draw."
I thought about what I could say next. Then it hit me. Why do I feel like a trust this boy so much even though I just met him yesterday. What would he say if I came out to him?
"Gee, would you judge me on anything?"
"Unless I was a judge in a court and you committed a serious crime, then no. Never."
"I'm....I'm gay....."​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​
​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay an update! Sigh life's not been easy. My first ever relationship lasted 16 hours....
Oh well, heres chapter 3!
xoxo,
Mitchie​​​​​​