Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

24

I woke up the next morning and smiled as I felt Harry snuggled into me. I closed my eyes and willed myself to go back to sleep, as the boys had just the morning off, so nobody would be getting up, but my phone vibrated next to the bed. I sighed and looked at the screen to see a text from my sister.

Come have breakfast with me!

I closed my eyes, wanting to stay in bed with the boy next to me, but my stomach growled, giving me away. I groaned, quickly telling Sophia I would meet her in the lobby before carefully untangling myself from Harry.

He didn’t wake up, so I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote him a quick note telling him where I was going, placing it on my pillow before pulling clothes on. Noting that it was still early in the morning and would be chilly out, I grabbed Harry’s sweater from the floor and kissed his cheek before walking out the door and to the lobby of the hotel.

Sophia was down there waiting for me, and she quickly pulled me into a side hug when she noticed my presence.

She then linked her arm through mine and we left the hotel. I cringed at the fans outside, some of whom recognized us and started taking pictures. Sophia ducked her head and practically dragged me along, down the street and into a breakfast café.

After we ordered breakfast, we sat down at a table, and my sister started talking to me about something that happened the night before, but my mind was elsewhere. Specifically on a curly haired boy and what we did the night before.

“Earth to Bailey!” Sophia waved a hand in front of my face to get my attention. I blushed.

“Sorry.” I muttered, sipping my coffee.

“What’s going on?” She asked lightly. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

“Harry and I had sex last night.” I whispered, in case any of the fans had followed us here. My sister’s mouth gaped open.

“But you-“ She started, but I cut her off with a finger to my lips and a blush.

“I know, Soph.” I muttered. “And now I’m scared he’s going to like bolt or something.”

Sophia shook her head and looked at me.

‘Bails, have you checked your phone since we got here?” She asked. “Because it’s been vibrating and you haven’t even noticed.”

I sighed and pulled my phone out, looking at awaiting text messages from Harry.

Come back. It’s cold without you.

I can’t sleep.

Baileyyy

I laughed lightly and quickly typed back a reply.

I’ll be back soon, you impatient person.

I put my phone away and looked at Sophia, who was smiling.

“I bet Harry sent you a few texts right? For you to think he could leave is insane, Bails. The boy is so smitten with you it’s not even funny. So you need to relax and let things happened and stop worrying.” My sister put a comforting hand on my arm and I smiled.

After we talked a little longer about her and Liam, who were doing fantastic, and quite honestly sickening in their cuteness, we decided to be nice and go order the boys breakfast and bring it back for them. After we got their food, we made our way back to the hotel and separated, me with Harry’s food and tea.

When I got back into the room, Harry was sitting up in bed, lazily staring at his phone. I smiled and he looked happily up at me.

“There you are.” He said. “Get over here. I can’t sleep without you.”

My heart did somersaults, but I put his food down on the table and quickly made my way over to the bed, peeling back the covers and settling into Harry’s side.

He kissed the side of my head, and I could feel him visibly relax.

I ran a hand through his hair and he sighed in contentment. I smiled and tried to push all doubts from my brain. This is where I loved to be.