Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

26

I laughed as all the boys and Sophia looked at me expectantly.

“It’s late.” Louis stated, and he was right. It was now close to 10 at night.

“So?” I asked, smirking.

“You said there was still a surprise left.” Zayn said.

“There is.” I replied, shrugging. “Are you ready for it?”

They all looked at me like I was crazy as I got up and pulled on Harry’s sweater.

“Let’s go. We’re going to be late.”

They all followed me out the door and outside the back door of the hotel. That was the condition of going out with all of them at once. Back exits and entrances always.

Paul was waiting in a car and we all piled in as he drove us to our destination.

I looked over at Louis, who was running a hand through his hair.

“What’s wrong, Lou?” I asked quietly.

“El isn’t answering my calls.” He muttered. I almost laughed and gave myself away.

“Maybe her phone’s just dead, babe.” I replied, ruffling his hair. “Don’t sweat it, trust me.”

When we arrived at our destination, I stood to block the doors before they could get out.

“Alright, are you people ready?” I asked, pausing dramatically.

“I’m going to slap you.” Louis replied. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to reveal where we were.

They all gaped back at me.

“We’re at Disney World.” Niall stated.

“We’re at Disney World.” I confirmed.

“How?” Liam asked. “Is it even open?” I laughed and gestured for them to follow me as I pulled out my phone to call Alanna.

“Hey, darling, are you here?” She asked when she picked up.

“Yup, love, we’re so ready.” I replied.

“I’ll put the girls into place and you come meet me at the gate.”

I hung up the phone and they all looked at me like I had 5 heads.

“Who was that?” Harry asked.

“You’re so full of questions.” I replied, pinching his side. He groaned and wrapped an arm casually around me as we walked to the gate, where a familiar head of red hair was waiting.

I quickly ran at my friend and pulled her into a hug, before turning back to my friends and sister, my arm still around her.

“Guys, this is my friend from back home, Alanna. Alanna this is Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Sophia.”

All of them greeted Alanna eagerly and it was then that I noticed the blush on Niall’s cheeks when he talked to her. Perfect. My plan was working amazingly.

“Alanna works here and it just so happens that she convinced them to stay open tonight just for us. Nobody else is going to come.”

I watched grins appear on all of my friends faces.

“Holy shit.” Zayn breathed.

I laughed, and looped my arms through Louis and Zayn’s.

“But, boys, there’s one more surprise.” I started pulling them along with me, around the corner, and released their arms as El and Perrie popped around the corner.

“SURPRISE!” They shouted in unison. The looks on the boy’s faces were priceless. Louis immediately ran to El and picked her up, spinning her around. I grinned and pulled out my phone, taking a quick picture.

Zayn was more slow in approaching Perrie, as if he didn’t believe she was actually here. I noticed tears in both of their eyes. They embraced and I took another picture.

Harry came over in that moment and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, kissing my head.

“I’ve never seen them so happy, Bailey.” He said softly. “Thank you so much.”

I smiled in response, as Louis came over, lifting me in the air.

“Thank you so much, Bailey, I can’t believe this!” His voice cracked.

When he put me down, I ruffled his hair.

“Alright, enough with the sappy shit, let’s go have fun!”

And just like that, my friends and I went to spend a night at an empty Disney World, just for us, feeling on top of the world.