Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

27

It was hours later, and everyone was slowly getting more and more tired, but everyone wanted to ride one more roller coaster before we left. I laughed and urged them on, as El and Alanna opted to stay with me.

“You sure you’re okay?” Harry asked sweetly. I chuckled and stood on my tip toes to kiss his forehead.

“I’ll be fine, Go catch up.” I gestured, and he grinned, running off after our friends. I laughed and looped each of my arms through the girls as we walked over to sit at a table and wait for them to be done.

“So, did you talk to Harry yet?” El asked. I rolled my eyes.

I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I didn’t want to think about it.

“Nope.” I muttered, biting at my lip.

“Well, do you plan on it? Because-“

“Yup.” I cut her off, popping the ‘p’.

She held her hands up in surrender and we both turned our attention to Alanna instead. I was grateful to have the attention off of me.

“So, Alanna, dear, what do you think of Niall?” El asked, feigning nonchalance.

A blush appeared on Alanna’s cheeks and I grinned.

“Do you like him?’ I practically squealed. “You guys have been talking all day.”

“I think I might.” She shrugged. “He’s adorable. And sweet. And funny."

Just then, all of our friends came over to the table, looking a little more tired than before. I smiled as Harry lazily wrapped an arm around me and Louis plopped down next to El, putting his head on her shoulder.

“So, guys, did you enjoy your day?” I asked.

I was met by sounds of approval from everyone, and I couldn’t have been happier.

“Oksy, let’s go back to the hotel and have a big sleepover/movie party.” I suggested, although it really wasn’t a suggestion, it was a plan, because I was now in the mood to watch The Little mermaid, I wanted Alanna and Niall to talk more, and I wanted to avoid an inevitable conversation with Harry.

Luckily, my friends all chorused in agreement.

As we got into the car, I couldn’t help but notice that Liam and Sophia weren’t their perky selves. They must have talked already, further proving that I was a coward, I wanted to groan in frustration, but instead, I sat next to Harry and curled into his side, playing sleepily with his hair.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I was being jostled awake as Harry carried me into our hotel room. He realized I was awake and smiled down at me.

“I just couldn’t wake you, you’re too cute asleep.” He said softly, putting me down on the bed. He swiftly pulled his shirt and pants off and laid down next to me, pulling me into him.

“Go back to sleep, love.” He commanded softly as I traced a finger over his tattoos. “You deserve it.”

I smiled at those words and kissed the corner of his mouth, settling into his side.

That conversation would have to wait until tomorrow, I decided, closing my heavy eyelids in sleep.