Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

5

It had been one week since I came to London. One week since I made 5 new best friends. Speaking of best friends, I was awoken by a weight plopping onto my bed. I opened one eye and saw a mass of blond hair creeping under my covers.

“Hi, Niall.” I muttered.

“Morning, Darlin’” He replied.

“Is that bacon I smell?” I muttered, not sure if I was still dreaming the smell of bacon wafting into my bedroom. Niall chuckled and nodded.

“I came to get you up because Louis is makin’ breakfast.” He said. I grinned and sat up, kissing his cheek.

“I’m not sure what I did to deserve friends like you, but I’m getting bacon so I’m not complaining.” I said, pushing the covers off of us and standing up. I put my arm through Niall’s and walked downstairs with him to the kitchen, to see Louis at the stove plating our breakfast.

“Just in time.” He stated. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you, Lou.” I took a plate from him. “But I thought you said you cooking was a one time thing.” He laughed.

“Dinner was a one time thing. I’ll always cook bacon.” He replied. I laughed, but sat down with the boys at the table to eat breakfast.

“So what are we doing today, boys?” I asked. They both shrugged.

“Sophia’s working, Liam and Harry are in the studio, Zayn’s with Perrie.” Louis said “So it’s just the three of us today.” I smiled.

“Well, I, for one, want to sit around and watch movies and eat food.” I said. Just then, my phone buzzed with a text.

Morning, love! What are you up to?

I grinned at the text from Harry before replying.

Morning! Two of your friends came over and made me breakfast…. I may have to marry the both of them.

“Oi! Earth to Bailey!” Niall’s hand in my face broke me from my thoughts.

“Sorry.” I muttered, blushing.

“So who were you talking to?” Louis smirked.

“Nobody!” I replied, quickly putting my phone down. Both of the boys laughed.

“I don’t know, I think someone like a certain curly haired lad we know.” Niall teased. I blushed again, biting my lip.

“Nope!” I exclaimed, standing up and putting my plate in the sink. “Now, I’m going to shower, you boys pick out a movie.” I quickly left the room and went upstairs, looking at my phone.

Hey! I made you dinner! I think that’s much better.

I laughed at the boy and rolled my eyes.

Sorry, dear, but bacon wins my heart.

I put my phone down on my bed and got in the shower, before changing into comfy clothes and going back downstairs, but not before checking my phone.

I’ll have to remember that.

My heart fluttered at all the possible meanings of that text message, but I went downstairs and saw Louis and Niall already on the couch in a blanket cocoon, a spot set in the middle for me. I grinned and sat down to watch a movie with two of my best friends, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach.