Flight 93

One of one.

September 10, 2001

Jack watched his girlfriend pack up the remaining of her bags from the bedroom doorway. He hated when she had to leave him, hated it with a passion. Even if she only left for no longer than three days at most, he still felt like there was decades between her departure and her return. But that's how it was when you loved somebody like her; woman who had dedicated herself to the United States military. He wondered if she felt the same way when he went on tour. And if she did, he was so sorry because he now knew what kind of pain he brought her when it was his turn to leave.

"You're really leaving me tomorrow, huh?" He asked, watching the back of her body like a hawk.

She turned around to face him, small smile gracing her pink lips. "It's only for a few days, Jack. It's drill weekend, you know that."

"I know, I know," he sighed, taking the few steps to reach her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I just hate when you're not by my side. When I finally get to have you with me again and they take you away. It's not fair, Chas. It's not fair."

Chastity turned to face her boyfriend and bit her lip, taking a moment to wrap her arms around his neck and staring into the brown eyes of the man she loved. "I know, baby, but this is my duty. You tour with Alex, Rian, and Zack for a year or so, and I get to travel to New York one weekend a month for reserve duty. But we always make it back, don't we? I'm here waiting for you when you tour, and you're here waiting for me when I get called in for duty. It's not fair, but it's us."

He sighed again, cursing her wits while admire them at the same time. She was right. While she was off serving her country, he was at home waiting for his airman and while he was on tour, she was at home awaiting the return or her rockstar. It's part of what made them so compatible and they're relationship so strong. They both knew the emotions of having a loved one far away and what it felt like to wait for their homecoming. They understood each other.

"I love you, Chastity. I love you so much," he whispered, staring down into her wide, brown eyes. They were lighter, bigger, rounder than his own, with long, black eyelashes to frame them. Easily, her eyes were the most beautiful thing about her, other than the head of dark curls that seemed to rival against them.

"I love you too, Jack. So much, mi amor," she whispered in return, standing on tiptoes to peck his lips.

When she came back down to stand at her regular height, he let her go off to resume her packing. It was getting late and she had a fairly early flight. He watched her from his side of the bed, taking in a mental note of her features: the long, dark curls that seemed to bounce with every step, the way her hands moved when she made useless chit-chat, the seemingly innocent curve of her lips and widening of her eyes every time she looked up to catch him staring at her. She was a beautiful creature, something straight out of heaven. It made it hurt just a tad bit more to know that this beautiful woman would spend the weekend in a bed where he was not.

"Jack, baby. I'm done packing now," she voiced, hands mussing through her unruly curls.

"Good," was all he managed to say before a primal urge came over him. Seeing as it was going to be a long weekend without her, he needed to have her. He'd already claimed her body once that morning, having woken up to the view of her freshly showered as she tried to dress, but it wasn't enough. Seeing her now, in his shirt that touched her mid-thigh and hung off one shoulder, he needed her once more.

"Honey, it's late. I got to get up early, let's go to bed," she said, crawling into her rightful side of the bed. He stared at her, hoping the point would get through to her. "O-oh," she blushed, recognizing the sultry look he wore. "Jack."

And that's all he really cared to hear as he took her into his arms. Laying her body back against the sheets, he kissed her, body covering hers easily. There was no fight for dominance as he licked his way into her mouth, her tongue coming to tangle with his but not wrestling together. She was submissive in the bedroom, small and malleable under his touch and he loved that about her. He was thoroughly pleased with the fact that she trusted him enough with her pleasure, handing over the control to her body like he was entitled to it.

"Jay," she breathed, breath hitching in her throat as his hand trailed up her thigh.

"Yeah?" he asked, that same hand dragging back down to catch her knee, curling around it to lift her leg up and out as he pressed his lower half against her.

She would have replied, but it was like her breath had been ripped right out of her chest. She felt him, hot and hard against her core, the proof of his desire almost bared to her. She needed to feel him, needed that connection that could only be achieved by the press and stretch of him bringing their bodies together.

"Jack, Jack, fuck," she moaned, his teeth nipping at the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Jack sat back on his knees, pulling her with him. Her hands hurriedly reached for the him of her shirt, lifting it off her body without a struggle. He pushed her back down on the bed, hands immediately removing the flimsy lace that she considered panties from her legs and leaving her there, naked and breathing heavily as she waited for his next move. Jack slid off the bed to remove his boxers, eyes trained on her the whole time.

She curled her finger, motioning for him to come to her and he did. Jack crawled between her spread legs, smirking as her breath seemed to stutter when their naked skin met. He could feel her, warm and wet as his cock pressed against her core, dying to be inside. She moaned again when he rutted against her, cock sliding along her lips with ease. It was a shared look of lust between before she lifted a thigh to wrap around his waist and he pressed into her.

It took a few moments, the tense look on her face disappearing once he was fully sheathed with her. The fit was tight, like it always was with her muscles gripping his girth like a vice. He briefly wondered how she could be this tight still, before he dropped the thought and made his first thrust.

Chastity completely melted into his arms after that, moans loud as Jack's body rocked her own. Her eyes were practically glued shut due to the sheer pleasure of it all. And when Jack encircled her body, rolling them over so she was on top, she looked down at him, breathing labored and eyes lidded. She knew exactly what he wanted, but waited for him to voice it anyway.

"You know what I want, don't you?" Jack asked, hands grabbing her hips as he bounced his own.

"Y-yes," Chastity replied, whimpering as her boyfriend once again bounced her in his lap.

"Then. Ride. Me," he said, punctuating the end of each word with a hard thrust.

She did just that as she began bouncing on his cock. Jack simply admired her for the first few minutes, trying not to come from the combination of how she looked riding his dick like a pornstar and the sounds she made. His girlfriend was more than vocal in the bed, loud moans and whimpers enough to wake the people in the next city over. But he relished in every minute of it, knowing that she'd only ever be vocal for him.

Jack could see the look of desperation on Chastity's face as she continued to bounce. That look that meant she was close, but simply would be able to bring herself to the peak on her own. His large hands gripped her hips tighter, stilling her and propelling his hips to thrust into her. She screamed, eyes screwing shut and muscles clenching around his shaft.

"Almost. Jack, Jack, Jack," she chanted, her nails scratching his chest and digging into the tattoo that lie on his chest.

He angled her to the side, thrusting up into that one spot he knew her body couldn't handle having stimulated. He smirked as he eyes flew wide open. "That's it, come for me."

And she did, screaming out his name. Her walls spasming around his cock as her wetness trickled down his length. The air seemed to rush out of him at the sight, the feeling of he walls clenching and milking him, so he came too with a grunt, hips jerking and stilling.

"Tired," she mumbled after she collapsed on his chest.

He chuckled, feeling spent as well. "You want to sleep then, baby."

She nodded, sliding off of him and snuggling into his side. Jack was happy and content watching her drift to sleep. She was so beautiful, so beautifully his and in the moment he looked over to see her sound asleep against his shoulder, he knew that when she returned from her trip he was going to marry her.

"I love you," Jack whispered and drifted of to sleep himself.

x x x x

September 11, 2001

"I'm going to miss you. Can't you just stay with me?" Jack asked, not wanting to let Chastity walk to the terminal.

"Jack, baby. I'm coming back in three days, relax."

"But, but," he pouted.

Chastity laughed, staring up at the lanky man she loved so much. "I have to go. My plane boards in a few. I love you, baby."

"I love you, too. Come back to me in one piece, okay?"

"Promise," she whispered, kissing and hugging him once more before turning to head through security.

Jack watched her leave, his heart stuck in his throat. Watching her go was never and never would be easy for him. He didn't turn away until she had disappeared from his sight. And when she could no longer be seen, he let the tears fall.

x x x x

About an hour later, Chastity was seated on the plane as it cruised the the sky. She was scrolling through the pictures and videos on her phone, the ones with Jack in it making her laugh. She loved everything about that man, from his skunk-hair to the tall, lanky but toned body he possessed. Jack was her soul mate, she just knew it.

She was just about to lean her seat back when all of a sudden the plane jerked in the sky. She screamed, along with several other women on the flight. Thinking it was just an air pocket that the pilot hit, she went to lay down again but no avail. The plane once jerked, but this time an intercom announcement came on.

"Hello, Americans. I'd like to inform you that you've been hijacked. And today's destination? The nation's capitol. Prepare to meet your death."

The intercom cut off then, leaving Chastity stunned in her seat. She didn't know what to do, didn't know how to focus. Everyone was screaming and panicking. This couldn't be real. She promised Jack she'd come back.

Meanwhile back at home, Jack was pacing the living room. All his worst dreams were coming true. There'd been an attack on the twin towers in New York. He had no way of knowing if Chastity was alright, or if she had landed and he was freaking out. She had no family so he couldn't rely on that for news. He was stuck, heart beating rapidly. She had to be okay.

In the middle of his break down, his self phone rung and he answered quickly, that voice of the person he cares so deeply for rings through the speakers. "Jack, baby."

"Fuck, Chas, did you land yet?" he asked, nervously, praying to the man above that she did.

"No, baby. Listen to me," Chastity's voice was rushed, knowing that she doesn't have much time.

They must be low enough to the ground that she still has service, and that's when the worst case scenario, the actual case, registered in his brain. "No," he whispered, pulling at his hair.

"Jack, we've been hijacked. We're gonna crash. But I just had to tell you I love you one more time. Hear your voice again."

"Fuck! NO! You come back to me, come back to me, goddammit!" Jack cried.

"Baby, I'm not- I don't have much time. I love you, Jack Bassam Barakat. I love you so much," she said softly, trying to be strong in her last minutes before the inevitable outcome.

"Marry me," he rushed, words coming out in a jumble that his girlfriend could barely understand. "Marry me, please. I love you."

"Jack.."

"PLEASE!" He screamed, crying harder.

"Of course, baby. I'll marry you, but Jack..." Chastity sighed, knowing that she had bout twenty seconds before they crash.

"What?"

"I love you more," are her last words.

Jack didn't register anything after that, the loud explosion in his ear leaving him shaken. He knew he was crying, but not much else registered besides the fact that he'd just lost the only thing in his life that meant more to him than his band. Chastity was dead, gone. The news continued to show the chaos and madness of the events that had taken place and although horrible, Jack didn't think they compared to the event that he just witnessed.

A love, his love, went down in flames that day.