Seeing Double

loud & sensible

♥ The Loud One ♥

There was something about Harry that made Olivia like putty in his hands. She had just met him an hour before in a club downtown, and she agreed to go back to his room fairly soon after. It was a bad decision – one that Brennan would yell at her for and would probably come back to bite her in the ass – but she followed behind Harry happily, unable to rip the smile from her face as he guided her down the hallway of the hotel with their hands latched together.

“This is it,” Harry said, holding out his free hand as he led Olivia with the other. The two stepped into the large hotel suite with the lights off, and Harry flicked on the dimmest one just as they entered.

“It’s lovely,” Olivia said. She smiled at him and they both walked towards the large sofa in the middle of the room. Harry sat down first and Olivia sat down right next to him, his thumb rubbing over her hand gently. “How long are you here for?”

“Just a few more days,” he said quickly with his lips pressed together. He just looked at her, thinking she would give some sort of reaction, but when she didn’t, he admired her instead. “You’re beautiful, you know that?”

Olivia blushed immediately, running her hand through her hair in hopes that he wouldn’t notice. “Thank you. You’re very sweet.”

Harry smiled back at her while he shuffled forward a bit, so that their knees were touching. Olivia’s heart jumped at the touch, but Harry didn’t seem to notice.

“Olivia?”

“Yes?”

Harry’s fingers were brushing over the tops of her knees, which didn’t make talking to him any easier. “Would it be okay if I kissed you?”

Harry made Olivia breathless, and she started at him blankly while she nodded her head. He smiled at that, leaning forward and resting his fingers against the apple of her cheek. His finger brushed across her skin once, moving to the side of her face, while he inched closer and closer to her.

He was so close that Olivia could practically hear his heart beating, and it seemed to be far less erratic than her own. It felt like time stilled when he pressed his lips to Olivia’s. And there he went, doing that putty thing again, and it was like Olivia was melting against him.

Every time he touched her, she just sunk into him. His body just felt so warm, so comfortable, and it would have been so easy to just stay in that hotel room forever. She knew that she couldn’t, though, because Harry was Harry. She knew all about guys like Harry and the damage they could cause. She had let herself fall in love with far too many of them and she promised herself she would never let her heart get broken like that again.

Going up to his room with him was bad enough, and Olivia knew she shouldn’t have done even that. That was a mistake Olivia knew she shouldn’t have made, and she vowed that after this one night she would never see or think about Harry Styles again.

“You’re so beautiful, Olivia,” Harry breathed into her ear as he began pressing soft kisses down her jawline. She gasped under his touch, his fingertips pressing into her hips and pushing her down under his weight. He slowly crawled over her, while her head leaned back against the arm of the sofa, and he kissed up and down her neck over and over until he landed back at her lips again. “I never want to stop kissing you.”

“Don’t then,” Olivia whispered, her voice just barely loud enough that Harry could hear it, but he smiled against her skin and then kissed her again.

With a gasp from Olivia, Harry wrapped his arms all the way around her and hoisted her into the air, carrying her easily to the bed on the other side of the room. He dropped her down and she bounced up once against the soft surface before Harry was on top of her again, kissing her skin like he couldn’t get enough of her.

There wasn’t a second that night that Harry’s lips weren’t on Olivia’s in some way or another. He only pulled away long enough to hear her sigh, and even then he was kissing her neck or whatever other part of her that he could reach with his lips.

When his hands finally reached below her waist, in the place she had been dying to have him since the moment he started kissing her, she let out a gasp of his name, which caused him to smile sweetly against her skin.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” he whispered, sending a chill down Olivia’s spine. She pressed her body against his and he only gripped her tighter.

“Please don’t,” Olivia breathed out, body shaking as they slowly pulled off one another’s closed, until there was nothing between them anymore.

Skin on skin, Harry’s body lit Olivia on fire, and the two of them moved together until Harry collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing so heavy that it was the only sound that filled the room. Harry wrapped his arms around Olivia as quickly as he could, pressing his face into her hair and pulling her as close to him as he could get her.

The two laid wrapped up in each other until the sun peaked into the window the next morning, waking up Olivia before Harry even began to stir. She let out a soft sigh as she turned her head to look at him, still not believing that she had slept with him. Brennan was going to kill her when she found out, and for good reason.

Still, while she snuck out of bed, pulled her clothes back on and snuck out of the room, Olivia promised herself that she would make sure she would never see Harry again.

♥ The Sensible One ♥

Brennan sat in Starbucks with her laptop sitting in front of her. She was currently finishing a paper for her online college courses. She had stayed up most of the night writing it and now she just had to send it but it wasn't the only thing that kept her awake. Another thing that kept her up last night was her sister, Olivia, who didn't come home last night. Brennan knew what this usually meant. It meant that Olivia was probably reckless and Brennan would eventually be picking up the remains of her sister's heart.

Brennan sipped her latte and took a bite of her muffin as she hit send. She smiled at the screen as the essay sent to her online professor. Brennan then stuffed the laptop in its bag and grabbed her cup before walking out of the door.

Brennan walked uptown to get some fresh air before she had to work later that night. She walked down a small street to a locally owned music store to pick up a few vintage records that she ordered. Before she managed to leave, five boys were ushered in the store with a swarm of people outside of it.

Brennan sat by the register with her records in hand as she watched the group. They seemed familiar but she was never good with faces. She wanted to stay out of the way but apparently it wasn't an option when she caught one of the boys with curly hair and green eyes looking at her.

Brennan turned her gaze to the music that rested on the counter. She hated when people looked at her. She was a bit shy and it made her uncomfortable. She looked up to see the boy come towards her and bit her lip. Why was this guy coming towards her?

"Olivia?" The boy said with a confused gaze.

Brennan then sighed. That explained a lot. The question was how did he know her sister?

"Harry, what are you doing bothering an innocent girl?" One of the boys with shaggy hair and blue eyes said which made her look at her unwanted guest again.

Brennan then realized who the boy was. Harry Styles. She would have to kill her sister later. Brennan decided to play it cool. "Yes, Harry it's me."

Harry seemed to light up a bit. "I'm glad I ran into you. I was kind of sad that you were gone when I woke up this morning."

Brennan clenched her teeth. Her sister never learned, did she? Now, she was shagging pop stars? Brennan knew this wouldn't end well.

"I had things I had to take care of."

Harry just smiled and opened his mouth to speak before one of his guards motioned for him that it was time to go. "Can I get your number? Maybe we can see each other again."

Brennan nodded and recited her number off to him before he ran off. He probably wouldn't call anyway. She then stood up and grabbed her bag. This was going to be an interesting conversation between her and Olivia.

♥♡♡♡♡♡♥


Brennan went straight home after her encounter with Harry and waited for Olivia to come home. She never understood how her sister could be so reckless. Olivia was one to fall in love with every guy that showed a tiny interest in her and after a while of toying with her, they broke her heart, leaving Brennan to fix things. It never changed.

Brennan was sitting in the living room with her iPod checking her email when she heard the door open and looked up to see Olivia.

"Hey Bren," her twin said, plopping beside her on the couch.

Brennan sighed and sat her iPod down. "I ran into Harry, Liv."

Olivia's gaze fixed on Brennan and sighed, knowing she was going to get a lecture.

"Olivia, how many times do I have to tell you to stay away from guys like him? They are all the same and the result is the same as well. I'm not always going to be able to intercept your affairs. You better be glad he thought I was you." Brennan was used to this conversation happening. The words were almost burned into her brain.

Olivia got up and moved to the kitchen. "I didn't intend on sleeping with him."

''You never intend to. It just happens and usually they already have a hold on you-" Brennan was cut off by the sound of her phone going off in her purse. She moved to it to see a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?" Brennan answered, giving Olivia a look saying that their conversation wasn't over.

"Olivia, it's Harry. I wanted to ask you something," the British accented voice said from the other side of the line.

Brennan shot a look towards the kitchen. "Oh, Harry I didn't expect you to call. What is it you need to ask?" Brennan moved to the kitchen and stood in front of Olivia.

There was a nervous laugh on the other end before he spoke. "Well, since last night, I haven't been able to get you off of my mind. I know it probably sounds cliche. Anyway, I was wondering if you would come on tour with me?"

"Hold on just one second."

Brennan looked at Olivia and sat the phone down for a moment. "He wants you to go on tour with him." Olivia bit her lip. "You have to take responsibility for your actions for once in your life y'know?"

Olivia sighed. "I can't do it. I have to let him know it's over."

"Then you'll have to do that on tour because you're going to do something for once," Brennan said going to pick up the phone before Olivia stopped her.

"Pretend to be me like you did today."

Brennan looked at her skeptically. "Liv I-"

"Go on tour with me and pretend to be me. We'll stay on tour and then you can break up with him if he is like the others. I can't have my heart broken again," Olivia said letting go of her sisters hand and allowed her to pick up the phone.

"Harry, I'll go but I have a proposition for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
♥ The Loud One ♥

It's Katie here, and I will be writing for Olivia!
I'm super excited for this story
and I really hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter!

Ema and I would love to know your thoughts(:

♥ Katie ♥

♥ The Sensible One ♥

Hey guys, it's Ema. I hope you like this. I know Im not as amazing as Katie but I try and I hope you are enjoying this. Let us know what you think. I personally love feedback and it would help Katie and I a lot.

Stay tuned!
Xoxo
Ema
Image