Seeing Double

committed & playful

♥ The Committed One ♥

Olivia couldn’t believe that it had been three years since she and Harry had started dating, but it had been. It was three long, happy years of around the world tours, time apart and many sleepless nights. In that time, no one had made Olivia happier than Harry had, and until their one year mark, she didn’t realize it was possible to love someone as much as she loved him.

It wasn’t until they’d been dating two and a half years that Harry had finally proposed to her alongside the beach in Naples, Italy. Her family hadn’t been with them at the time – just her and Harry – but as soon as she was done crying, she called Brennan to let her know the good news, though it had turned out Harry had already told Brennan what he had planned.

As Harry and Olivia sat on the plush carpet of Harry’s luxurious home, the two were shoving Hershey’s kisses into tiny, pink boxes that Olivia and Brennan had ordered out of a magazine. Each of the boxes was topped with a small bow and a note of thanks for the bride and groom, and they had too many more of the wedding favors to make to count.

“We should’ve paid someone to do this,” Harry said as he tied off another bow, which was much sloppier than Olivia’s. She would probably have to retie it later on when he wasn’t looking.

Olivia glared at Harry with a stack of the boxes of her lap and a small, playful smile on her lips. “I should take a photo of you and send it to the guys. Imagine how much they’d tease you for tying a little pink bow.”

It was Harry’s turn to glare this time, and he quickly set that box down and leaned forward so he was nose-to-nose with Olivia, sitting up on his knees.

“Not fair,” he said, pressing his forehead against hers with force until she fell backwards, back pushed onto the carpet with Harry hovering over her. He was breathing deeply on her face, just inches away from her, and he leaned down and pressed a hard kiss against her lips. His teeth grazed over Olivia’s lips and he kissed her more deeply until she pulled away slowly with a small sigh.

“We’re never going to finish if you keep distracting me,” she said, pressing her hands to Harry’s chest to push him off, though her strength was nothing compared to his. He didn’t move when she pushed him off, but moved on his own a few seconds later and pouted at her.

“Just a few more?” He questioned with those soft eyes she could rarely say no to.

Olivia nodded. “If you hurry.”

Harry raised his eyebrows at her before he began tying off bows like it was the only thing standing between him and stepping out on stage.

Olivia couldn’t help but admire how closely Harry was concentrating, because he just looked so impossibly cute. Everything Harry did was cute, but getting things ready for the wedding just took the cake for Olivia.

Looking over at him with her head titled to the side, her face fell into a smile and she nearly laughed as she whispered. “I love you, Harry.”

She hadn’t expected him to hear her, but he did, and he looked up from the box with a smile. “I love you, Olivia. More than you’ll ever know.”

Olivia’s smile widened and she leaned forward, placing a long, soft kiss against his lips. Harry sighed into her touch while his hands moved to put the box to the side so they could wrap around her waist, pulling her against him. Olivia moved forward until she was practically sitting in Harry’s lap, and all he could do was feel her skin and kiss her lips.

When she pulled away for a breath, Harry had a big cheeky, grin on his face, and he held onto her hips more tightly. “Are we going to the bedroom?”

Olivia chuckled as she shook her head. “Do we have to? What’s wrong with right here?”

“Absolutely nothing,” Harry said as he leaned forward to kiss her again. “Everything about this moment is absolutely perfect.”

♥ The Playful One ♥

Brennan sat in a chair by the sound booth as she listened to her newest recording. After her and Zayn got together, Zayn persuaded her to pursue her passion for music. So, here she was three years later, sitting in a recording studio at Syco Records in London. She didn't know where she would be without him and as cheesy as it sounded, she wanted him to be her first and last relationship.

As soon her song ended through the speakers, a soft knock filled the room. Her sound tech, Ryan, excused himself to open it as she crawled back into the sound booth to record another song for her second album. She looked up as Ryan sat back at the board now accompanied by Zayn.

"Ready, Brennan?" Ryan asked and she nodded in response before the music started to play. She took a deep breath before she started to sing, her eyes locked on her boyfriend.

"I gotta say something I've been thinking about.
I can't wait to lay around with you.
And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.
It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.
Do you feel the same way too?
If every single second could last that much longer.
Would you hold me?

And kiss me again underneath the moonlight.
You're more than a friend, oh.
I knew it from the first sight, yeah.
Hold me, feel my heart beat.
Put your arms around me.
And kiss me again.
And kiss me again.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting you
To come this way and fall into my arms.
And now I know I can't deny this feeling any longer.
I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you.
Crack a smile, I just can't lose.
At a mile a minute my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you-"


Brennan sang halfway through the song before the music stopped abruptly and Ryan's voice filled the booth.

"The board is acting up, Brennan. I'm going to get a tech in here so we can record your song," he said before running out of the room.

Brennan watched as Zayn got up and moved into the booth. He slid down the wall before motioning for her to join him. She quickly sat beside him and leaned against him immediately.

"What are you doing here?"

Zayn laughed. "I can't come see my girlfriend after barely seeing her for 3 months? I didn't know that was a crime," he said playfully before pressing his lips in her hair. He knew in all actuality that she wanted to see him as much as he wanted to see her.

Brennan laughed a bit before looking up at Zayn. "You know I missed you. You're like a total stranger now," she joked, moving a red strand from her face.

Zayn just smiled and stood up, pulling her up with him. "You were the one gone for three months touring Europe."

She smiled and snuggled into his chest. "You know how touring is besides the good thing is that I don't tour until next summer which gives me time with you."

Zayn looked at her with a loving look which had been the same look for three years. Niether one could believe it had been three years since they had got together even if they moved slower than most in a relationship.

"And you have your sister's wedding to go to. You don't wanna miss that."

Brennan unlinked her arms that were around his neck and sat on one of the stools that were placed in the booth. "Yeah, so I don't have to miss wearing an awful bridesmaid dress and all the sappy things that come with weddings."

Zayn just laughed and sat next to her. He knew she wasn't overly fond of weddings and found it quite amusing. "You know you wouldn't feel the same way if it was your own wedding," he said earning a taken aback look from Brennan.

"I wouldn't have one."

It then was Zayn's cue to look taken aback. "Wha- yes you would."

Brennan laughed. "No I wouldn't. Actually, I don't think I would ever get married," she said laughing at the shocked look on Zayn's face.

"You're a liar."

"I'm not."

Zayn shook his head. "Yes you are. You would say yes if someone asked you and you know it."

Brennan looked at him, amused. "I would look at them like they were crazy and say no."

Zayn got up and matched her amused look. "Okay."

"Okay what?"

Zayn looked at her before going over to her and kneeling in front of her. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I've been with you for three years and we've talked about our future. I know you have to want this as much as I do," he said before pulling out a small black velvet box and opening it to reveal a very expensive looking ring. "I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me and we can live our crazy lives together. So, Brennan, will you marry me? "

Brennan looked at him a long moment, not knowing what to say. She contemplated on toying with him before completely breaking under his pleading gaze. "Oh course I'll marry you, you idiot," she said unable to hide her excitement.

Zayn slipped the ring on her left hand before standing up and pressing his lips to hers passionately. He kissed her until they parted for air and he smiled. "See, I told you."

Brennan furrowed her eyebrows in way that Zayn adored. "Told me what?"

Zayn just laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That you're a liar."
♠ ♠ ♠
♥ The Committed One ♥

And there's Olivia and Harry's epilogue!
What did you guys think??
Only Brennan's epilogue is left and then this story will be over! I can't believe it!

Thanks for reading!

♥ Katie ♥

♥ The Playful One ♥

I am kind of sad to say that this is the end. Oh I think I may cry. I hope you enjoyed the Zennan and Olivarry. This story has been apart of my life for the past two months and it's over. I hope all of you enjoyed this as much as I have. I love all of you :)

Forever and Always,
Ema ❤

(Song used: Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd ft. Alex Gaskarth )