Sequel: We Are Stars

Enough for Now

Crushing Kisses and Little Bites

Jack had never really thought about someone’s hair that much. It just sort of sat on one’s head and really didn’t have any purpose besides maybe keeping one’s ears warm. But Eli’s hair was a thing of pure beauty. One of his hands was running through Eli’s hair, the other was trailing faint lines down his back, barely touching. He marveled at the silky black strands, the way they wove through his fingers easily. Jack bent down to breathe in Eli’s apple-scented shampoo, barely there under the scents of sex and sweat, and inhaled. He never would’ve thought the smell of apples would get him so turned on until he met Eli.

He ran another hand through his hair, this time tugging, causing a delicious moan to slip past Eli’s lips and he snuggled closer into Jack’s side. Their skin was still slick with sweat, and the friction of their bodies sliding against each other caused desire that should have been long exhausted to stir back to life in Jack. His hands left the soft black hair to travel down Eli’s back, over the red lines left from Jack’s own nails. For the most part Eli had a rather quiet, soft demeanor. But he turned into a demanding little thing whenever the two of them climbed under the sheets, wanting to be scratched and bitten.

Even now Jack could see the dark, purplish bruises forming along Eli’s neck and across his shoulders and felt a surge of possessiveness he no longer had a right to feel. Eli was no longer his, to possess or otherwise. Not anymore.

His hands finally settled on Eli’s ass barely covered by the thin sheet, and he had to bite back a small groan of appreciation. All Eli had to do was look at him with those crystal clear blue eyes underneath that mop of dark hair and shake his perfect little ass, and Jack was a goner. It would’ve been pathetic if Eli didn’t react the same way to Jack; the red-headed boy just had no idea about it.

“Jack, you really need to stop doing that,” he breathed out.

“Oh, come on, babe,” Jack smiled into Eli’s hair, and yanked the black-haired boy on top of him.

With a little squeak Eli fell across Jack’s chest, lips pressed against the warm skin. He laid his hands across Jack’s sternum, on top of the angel wings flaring out across his collarbone. His fingers started absentmindedly tracing the lines, and Eli even leaned down to press a kiss onto one feather.

“I’ve got to get back to my own apartment. There’s that thing called work that I have to go to in like, five hours.”

“You could always just call in, say you’re sick or something,” Jack muttered. His hands ghosted up over Eli’s back and threaded through the black locks once more. He tugged the strands up, until they were face-to-face, icy blue eyes clashing with warm amber.

Their lips brushed once, twice and a small shiver ran down Eli’s back. Jack moved down, pressing light kisses to the already abused skin of Eli’s neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing the sting with a swirl of his tongue.

“Besides, you’re in no state to go to work,” he murmured against Eli’s skin. “Not with all these marks I left on you.”

“What?!”

Eli jack-knifed out of bed, and stumbled over to the mirror hanging over the dresser. He was inspecting the marks across his neck, but Jack wasn’t even paying attention, his eyes glued to Eli’s bare behind as he moved. In his haste to get to the mirror he hadn’t brought the sheet with him.

Jack turned to his side, propped his head and up on his hand and simply watched. Eli’s hands were moving as he talked, alternating between flying in front of his face and running through his already messy hair.

“You’re not even listening to me, are you? Jack!”

He snapped out of his daze to realize that Eli was standing in front of him, hands placed on his delicate, pale hips.

“Yeah, babe?”

“Did you hear anything I just said?” Eli asked exasperatedly.

“Not a word,” Jack slid over and sat on the edge of the bed, holding out a hand, which Eli took. He tugged him closer until he was standing right between Jack’s legs. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to one delicate hipbone. “Just call in to work. Nobody’s gonna miss you for one day.”

A shudder ran through Eli when Jack moved to the other hip and nipped the skin there. His hands settled on Jack’s shoulders to hold himself steady. Jack sucked hard, causing Eli’s grip on his shoulders to tighten, short nails biting into his skin. He leaned back and grinned at the red mark starting to form against Eli’s pale skin.

“Maybe you’re right,” he gasped. “One day isn’t going to matter.”

They tumbled onto the bed together, Jack biting and kissing along Eli’s collarbone, nails raking down his back again, leaving more angry red lines. He pulled back just long enough to look up at Eli’s dazed face, the lust clouded eyes and puffy lips. He really needed to stop marking things that were no longer his. But maybe for right now, Eli was his. Not for long, and certainly not forever, but for now he was.

And as Jack pressed a crushing kiss to Eli’s lips, he prayed that, for now, it would be enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I sort of loved writing this, and I might make a full story out of these Eli and Jack characters.
Thoughts?

-Beki