Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Prologue: Only In Pieces

Prologue

Like 80% of the people in the world have met their ' biological ' parents.
You know, the ones who created them, the ones you get your traits from, looks from, you know?
I met my parents... Once when I was born.
Of course, my mom held me after I was born, and my dad was next to her.
My mom was only fifteen years old when I was born, and she gave me up for adoption a month later.
She loved me, but she was too young, and had a really messed up life.
Out of that 20% of people in the world, I'm one in only a few people who are determined to know who my real parents are.
It was a closed adoption, meaning when I was given to my adoption mom, my real parents and I weren't allowed to have any contact, it would be like it never happened.
If it would've been a open adoption, then my real parents could've known me, get pictures of me, and I would know more about them, but that's not what they decided to do, I guess they thought it would be better if I didn't know them until I was ready.
I feel like I can remember some of her facial features, she had looks just like me, long brown hair, dark brown eyes, naturally red lips, and always pail in the winter.
She smiled down on me, I think she was crying.
She whispered to me, " Love you, my baby girl "
I also remember a flash of light, two arms were around me.
I swear they took a picture with me, if so then, where is this picture now?

I'm gonna find my parents.
I'm determined to know the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, sorry this is short, it's just the prologue ©