Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 12: Flashbacks and Freak Outs

Miss B's POV

I stared at my dreary reflection in the mirror.
I was so sick, I couldn't take this pregnancy much longer.
" This is so much harder than last time " I sighed.
" Last time? " Amy asked from the doorway, she scared me, I didn't know she was there.
" You were pregnant before? " She asked.
I stared at her with rough eyes " Yeah "

13 1/2 years earlier....
What kind of messed up, stupid, teen gets herself pregnant at 15?
Apparently me.
Apparently I was that stupid and careless then.
I stared at my reflection everyday, I was a beginning 9th grader, cheating on my boyfriend, and a pregnant 15 year old.
I had a pretty rough teenage hood.
I went to a different school when I was a 9th- 10th grader, because of my pregnancy and how I refused to tell who the baby's father is.
When I was 6 months along, I found out I was having twins, fraternal twins, now that was a bad surprise.
The beatings from Carter began then.

I was overdue by a week.
It was a freezing November 13th, I was riding with the babies' father, Eric, who I've always wanted to be with, but Carter was in the way, just like present day.
At 11:30, I was in 4th period when, my water broke.
I immediately panicked.
Eric drove me to the hospital as the contractions got closer together.
I can remember none of the doctors believed me when I told them I was 15, they kept staring at my ginormous stomach, that just didn't fit with how young I was.
For the next 17 hours, I laid in a hospital bed, enduring the most painful thing id ever done.
Eric was next to me the whole time, holding my hand and encouraging me.
Finally at 2:38 AM, on November 14th, a baby cried out, and at 2:44 AM, another cried out.
The doctor shouted over the cries, " It's two girls! Congratulations! "
When the doctors put my daughters in my arms, Eric and I cried, they were ours.
But I was only 15, I could never take care of two children.
I never named them, but gifted them with the same middle name as me, they were fraternal, so I could tell them apart, and I wrote the names I'd like to name them on a piece of paper to give to the adoption county.
A month later in December, they split them up, and my daughters were given to separate families for adoption.
After that, I went off to finish high school normally, trying to forget I was a mother.
I never did have a normal life though, I always had a problem, not that I was just a mother, but that for the next 13 years, I was abused, to this present day.

It was hard to bring back those painful memories, but they had to be spoken one way or another.
Amy sat on my bed with her face in hands.
" Why didn't you tell anyone? " She asked.
" It was an adoption, I tried to pretend it never happened " I sighed, trying not to cry, I couldn't keep crying forever.
" Do you know who they are? " Amy looked up at me.
" I think I do, and I want to know " I whined.
" Lacy and Haley? " Amy sighed.
" They were both adopted, they have the same birthday, they have the names I recommended, and they are the age my daughters would be " I smiled " can it be any more obvious? "
" Then maybe they are your daughters, how would you know for sure? " Amy pushed my hair away from my face.
" We have to talk about it " I stared out the window.

March 1st
I pulled up my shirt a little bit, to take my 29 week picture of my babies belly.
Compared to pictures of women 29 weeks pregnant with one, geez I was double that size ( since I was having two ), it should be interesting to see how big I get, speaking of which, I could hardly work with the huge belly I had currently.
Since I finally opened up to someone about my teenage hood, I felt more open about the picture.
I stared at that picture, my daughters were in my arms, and Eric looked so happy next to me, I was so happy too.
Well, time for school, I thought.
" Want me to bring you? " Eric asked from my doorway.
" That'd be nice " I took his hand and we walked down to the car.
When we pulled up to the school at 7:00 AM, I procrastinated to get out of the car.
" You okay? " Eric broke the silence, staring at me with concern in his eyes.
I sighed " Do you remember what happened 13 years ago? " I asked his nervously.
Eric cringed at the memory " Yeah "
" I want to know who they are " I whimpered and stared my eyes into his.
" A, we're not suppose to know them, we gave them up " He touched my cheek.
" Don't you ever think about the baby girls, WE created? " I sounded offended at his rejection.
" Well yeah- " I cut him off " Well what?! "
I started to get out of the car into the snow, when Eric said " Find them baby "
I smiled and ran out into the snow up to school.
Hardly anyone was in the commons when I walked in, so I went straight to the math room.
" Ugh " I groaned as I dropped my heavy bag by the desk.
" Crap " I moaned under my breath and tried to lean over, with my hand on my stomach, and this huge belly sticking out, I knew I couldn't reach it.
I pressed a hand on my back, god I was getting some cramps and kicks today.
" Need some help? " Amy asked from the doorway.
" That would be awesome " I sighed in relief.
Amy reached down and grabbed it, " Here " she smiled and I took it from her " Thanks"
" Is Lacy here yet? " I asked her as we walked toward my desk.
" I don't think so, are you gonna talk to her? " Amy seemed very curious.
" If she is willing to talk about it " I shrugged and signed into the computer.
Amy blew her bleach blonde hair out of her face, and said " I think she will, she's a very determined young lady... If she's yours, you created something amazing " Amy laughed and so did I.
" Hey Miss B- " Kendra walked into the room and stopped in mid sentence.
" Perfect timing " Amy giggled.
" Hey Ms. P, I just uh gotta talk to Miss B " Kendra stretched out her words awkwardly.
" What's up hun? " I turned the computer and started to walk toward her.
" Lacy is really messed up " Kendra said quickly.
" What?! " Amy and I said at the same time.
" I mean, she's always been... You know, kinda broken, but now she's just getting like these weird flashbacks of the kidnapping " Kendra sounded nervous.
" Oh man " I sighed heavily.
" I thought maybe, you should talk to her.. You guys seem to have a strong bond " Kendra scratched her head.
" Yeah totally, go get her " I nodded to Kendra.
Kendra gave me a thumbs up and left in a rush.
Amy and I stood in silence, waiting for Kendra to return.
" Lacy c'mon, you need to talk " Her voice echoed as the door started to open.
Haley walked in with Kendra and Jane holding Lacy by her arms and Nikki pulling her legs.
They dropped her in the center of the room.
She held her hands over her face.
I swatted down by her, and pried her hands from her face.
" It's just me " I smiled when I could see her big brown eyes.
Lacy just stared up at me.
I helped her stand and decided we had to talk.
Amy and the girls sat down in front of the room, talking, as I led Lacy to the back of the room.
Lacy just looked so pail and weak, that I wanted to hug her tight.
" I think we both have the same idea of you know.. " I didn't know what to say.
" I just wanna know the truth " She spoke weakly.
" Me too " I nodded.
Suddenly Haley screamed from the other side of the room, " Lacy! "
Lacy fell off her chair and smashed to the ground.
" what's going on? " Amy stood up to calm, now sobbing, Haley.
" I remember, I remember what he said " Haley sobbed.
" Lacy? Are you okay? " I picked up Lacy and leaned her against my figure.
She groaned " Mom? "
I gasped and looked at Haley.
Haley cried "Mom. He said it's you. It's really you "
" I- I don't know " I began to weep.
" Ok everyone let's just relax " Amy tried to calm everyone down.
Kendra stood next to me panting, grasping Lacy's freezing arm.
Nikki and Jane just stood by Haley and Amy in shock.
We all froze in silence for a couple minutes.
All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my back, I've felt this pain before.
Oh my god, it was a labor pain!
I dropped Lacy from my grip but she caught herself.
" What's wrong? " She asked urgently.
Everyone looked over at me.
I felt the contraction push against my abdomen.
Oh my god. No.
♠ ♠ ♠
So excited!
ATTENTION!
I need baby names for 2 boys, 2 girls, or a boy and a girl!!!
Please comment to help me! I want your input, for names I got nothing!! Thanks