Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 16: Dying Dinner Date

Still Miss B's POV

" Get these things out of my body! " I cried in the parking lot, as a cramp contracted in my gut.
" Baby, labor will come soon, only a little while longer " Eric hugged me and felt my hot cheeks.
My back hurt painfully, as we walked out of the clinic.
The next time I walk out of here I'll be holding 2 babies, I thought.
I pressed my hand on my back as it arched and I groaned.
" Back pains? " Eric asked.
" They're horrible " I moaned.
I rested my arm on my belly.
I couldn't wait to give birth, I was having so much trouble with this belly.
It took me nearly 10 minutes to make it up the stairs without my knees hitting my round stomach every time I walked up a step.
Back pains were the worst, I pressed one of my hands against my back as it arched and the other under my belly, it was like a weight sitting on my stomach.
Cravings weren't awesome either, I was eating for 3 people now and then just ended throwing it right back up.
" How about we go to a fancy dinner tonight? " Eric suggested " you seem stressed and pretty soon we aren't gonna be able to go anywhere "
" That'd be nice " I sighed relief.
I shivered as the cold air blew against my face.
" And maybe we could take the girls out, and Amy? " Eric said excitedly " I think you'd like to be out with everyone, like we could invite Bea, Amy, Lacy, Kendra, Jane, Nikki, and whoever else! "
" I'd love that " We kissed and I thought to myself, this is gonna be a great night.

2 hours later I sat on the couch, winded from trying some baby and me yoga stretches, from the internet, that failed badly.
Now I sat trying to get myself up without someone's help, so I could get ready.
So I realized watching tv doesn't work very well when your pregnant.
Literally, when I lay down, I cannot see over my stomach.
I probably should've seen that coming, when I couldn't see my feet even 3 months ago.
But now, I was getting determined to accomplish something during this pregnancy.
I reached down to touch my foot.
Seriously? I used the weirdest positions ever and I still couldn't even get within a foot of my foot.
I finally gave up and slid off the couch.
Now another 10 minutes later, I made it up the steps to my bathroom, to get ready for tonight.
Okay, I have to find my maturity dress pants, I searched through the closet.
" Uhhh Eric! I just bought these pregnancy pants and they already don't fit! " I cried, as the waist band snapped.
" It's okay A, this is almost over " Eric shouted as he ran up the steps.
" Eh, I'm wearing maturity shorts " I pulled my black yoga pants up.
Pulled on a black and white striped tank top, tied white sneakers on, and pinned my hair into a pony.
I dropped the brush on the floor. I'm not even trying to get that.
Okay, I guess I am, I tried to squat down... That failed.
" What are you doing to me? " I asked my stomach, putting my hands under it, i felt the babies kick in reply.
" They're definitely giving you a 9 month workout " Eric laughed at the door of the bathroom.
" Very funny " I kicked the brush to him.
" You pick up the brush, I'm too fat because u did this to me " I pointed to my beach ball sized belly.
" Too shay " He scoffed and gave the brush to me.
Once I was ready, Eric picked up my heavy body and brought me down the steps.
" Okay, then let's hit the road " Eric grabbed the car keys and we headed out.
" Amy picked up the girls and Bea is on her way " I told Eric and set my phone down on top of my stomach.
" That is so creepy " He laughed " And you shouldn't be texting and driving "
" What? " I asked as my phone fell off.
" That! " He pointed to my phone.
" Oh! I'm a balancing act " I grinned " And I wasn't texting I was setting my phone on my large stomach "
" Okay then " Eric chuckled as he jumped out the passenger sear and walked around to open my door.
" Coming? " He asked.
" I can't " I whimpered.
" Why? "
" I'm stuck " I sat in the steering column with my belly wedged against the wheel.
Eric started laughing and I glared at him " It's not funny! " even thought I was laughing too.
" Amy! Help! " I shouted across the parking lot as I saw Amy get out of a car.
" Oh my god, Amber Marie " A voice laughed from behind Eric, it was Bea.
" Stop laughing and help me! " I whined.
" Oh boy " Amy giggled as she walked up to our car with the girls.
" What did you do? " Kendra asked, being polite and trying not to laugh.
Jane and Nikki burst out laughing but Lacy shushed them in time to laugh.
Eric put his foot in the car door and gently a hand on my stomach to slowly pull.
After a couple failed attempts I was finally out of the car.
" Hey, you look gorgeous " Lacy came up beside me as the 8 of us walked up the diner.
" Thanks, you do too " I kissed her head.
" Hey my little preggo eggo! " Bea came up behind me.
I gave her the 'are you serious ' look and she smiled " Always wanted to say that "
" I see " I giggled as we pushed through the doors to the diner.
" Table for 8 " Eric told the waitress.
We followed the waitress to the long table in the back, covered by a red table cloth.
After a while of talking, we got ready to order.
" What should I have? " I asked Eric, looking at the menu.
" Well, if your trying to go into labor, I suggest spicy food " Amy said from across the table.
" I'd be okay with getting these kids out my body, it's ticking me off " I laughed.
" I bet " Amy put down her menu " I was super over due with my kids and I tried everything to go into labor "
" So anyone have a poll going? " Nikki asked.
" On what? " Lacy laughed.
" Like if it's 2 boys, 2 girls, or a boy and a girl! " Nikki giggled too.
" okay I say, 2 girls, because they are such drama queens on what I eat " I smiled.
" I say a boy and a girl " Eric rubbed my belly " Becuz a boy kicks and a girl is full of drama, it kinda fits "
" Maybe I have 2 nephews on the way " Bea shrugged.
" I agree with Miss B, I think it's two girls " Lacy smiled.
" Whatever they are, I'm happy " Haley smiled too.
" Aw thanks honey " I blew her a kiss, Haley pretended to catch it and we laughed.
" I think it's one of each " Jane looked at Kendra who laughed and nodded.

" Hey, can you order for me, I'm gonna change, now I'm getting cold " I shivered and reached for my back from under the table.
" Sure baby " Eric handed me the bag.
I wandered off toward the restrooms.
After changing into my black maturity yoga pants, a black zip up sweatshirt, white sneaker, and fixing my long pony tail, I decided to walk outside for a second to get some fresh air.
The light breeze made the trees sway slightly to the left, and car zipped past on the dark road.
The street lights started to shine over the small forms of darkness falling from the sunset.
" So, your really ready now huh? " Lacy came up to the side of me.
" Yeah, I'm finally ready " I sighed and she helped me sit down on the step.
" That's good " She acted like she didn't know what to say.
" Oh " I gasped at the sudden kick from one of the babies.
" Can I feel? " Lacy asked.
" Of course! " I led her hand onto my beach ball stomach, and moved it around until she felt the spot they were kicking.
" That's amazing " Lacy cooed in awe.
When she removed her hand, I watched her for a second.
I could tell she wanted to ask me something, but was scared.
I looked away from her for a second before all of sudden she screamed and disappeared by the time I looked back.
Panic took over me and I yelled " Lacy! "
There wasn't much I could do to run as a hand clasp over my mouth and slowly led me to lay on the ground.
It was Carter, " Why? Why are you doing this? " I asked him as the world drifted away.

Lacy's POV
( a few minutes earlier )

Miss B had just left the table, so I decided this was a good time to talk to everyone else about something.
" Hey guys, we gotta talk about something " I started talking as they quieted down.
" What's up lace? " Kendra asked.
I took a deep breath and said quickly " They decided to reopen Chloe's death case, as a homicide "
Everyone just stared at me.
" Are you sure? " Eric asked me.
" yes " I sighed.
" Why do they think it'd be a murder? " Jane asked.
" She had defense wounds on her body, and a person doesn't just lay in the snow waiting for death " I whimpered " There are many other reasons too though "
" Oh my god " Amy put her face in her hands.
I was ready to cry by now.
" Excuse me " I got up and decided to find Miss B.

Now, my eyes slowly fluttered open.
A man stared down at me.
I recognized his face. He stole me before!
" Well well well, your finally awake " He touched my cheek.
" Don't touch me! " I slapped his hand away.
" Well that's no way to talk to your dad " The man frowned and shifted in the truck seat.
We were in the back of a pickup on the side of a road outside town.
" Your not my dad " I snarled.
" With Miss B as your mother, I'm likely your father " He chuckled " You have my blue eyes "
" I have brown eyes, like Miss B " I tried to sit up.
He ignored my comment and smiled " Unless she got intimate with that bullsh*t of a man, Eric "
" How do you even know if I'm Miss B's? " I sat up again.
" I her own daughters " The man responded in a whisper.
He rolled his and opened the car door getting out, " Get out "
I just stared at him.
" I said Get Out! " He shouted and I scrambled out.
He put a gun to the side of my back.
I felt into my pocket. Yes! Thank god for my adopted dad being overprotective, there was pepper spray.
" Keep moving " He nudged the gun.
I wasn't scared anymore, but I continued to move, waiting to make a move.
A car rushed by us and the gunman pulled me aside.
This was my chance!
I swung around in a split second and sprayed him right in the cornea of his eyes.
He screamed and dropped the gun.
No thinking about it for another second, I ran to the frozen lake nearby.
Leaving him to cry over his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I'm trying!!!
Xoxoxoxo