Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 7: I've Never Stopped Looking

Chapter 7

Jane hasn't been her usual self ever since Haley and I went missing, and Chloe died.
Miss B's been a little different too.
She's excited about her baby, but it's weird without the others.
Kendra is in full-on depression and Nikki follows in those footsteps.
Jane's been picking fights and arguing of stress.
A week after Haley and I went missing, things got bad.
Ari, a popular mean girl in our grade, starting picking on her.
" Aw, the poor girl's friends are missing " She snickered.
" Not all of them " Kendra stood behind fuming Jane.
" Guys, let's not do this again " Nikki complained.
" Shut up " Ari put her hand up to Nikki.
" Oh no you didn't just do that " Nikki gasped in a laugh.
" What's the matter, b*tch? Too scared to come back " Ari laughed.
Jane took a deep breath.
" Good job, let's not engage " Nikki pulled her away.
" Was Chloe to weak to fight back before she died? " Ari yelled at Jane, as they walked away.
Jane hit her breaking point, it was enough to make her snap.
" Oh snap! I'm gonna pitch slap you so hard! " Jane screamed and tackled her.
" Are you to weak to fight back now? " Kendra screamed too.
" Guys! Stop! " Nikki yelled.
As Ari and Jane swung at each other on the floor, Ari socked Jane right in the eye.
Everybody froze.
" Oh no, I broke your too perfect nose " Ari snickered again.
" If we weren't at school I'd kick your damn a** " Jane swept herself off and got off of Ari.
Ari just gasped on the floor.
" B*tch please " Kendra wrapped her arm around Jane and Nikki and walked away.
" That's my girl " Kendra fist pumped Jane.
" What has gotten into you? " Nikki asked Jane " Ive never seen you do anything like that "
" She just ticked me off, how could she say something so cruel about Chloe? " Jane's voice crackled.
" Well, she's not messin with Jane again " Kendra laughed.
" Aw snap " Nikki laughed.

Miss B's POV

I could not get the frozen orange juice cap off.
I was getting ticked.
It was 7 am, I had really bad morning sickness, and some weird cravings, so I went downstairs to get something to wash away the revolting taste in my mouth.
Ok so, the orange juice cap was frozen tight.
Come on, I just wanted to make some orange juice, and it wasn't working for me.
I pounded it on the island counter for a few more minutes before giving up.
Ding! Ding! My laptop buzzed next to me.
I opened it up, sat down on the floor next to the counter, and propped it up on my stomach.
I thought this was so crazy that I could basically write something down on paper on my belly now.
' Hey, r u coming to the search tonight? ' the email from Eric read.
Oh yeah, the search party for Haley and Lacy was tonight.
I don't know if I could handle it without breaking down, but I love them so much I must go and help as much as I can.
Standing up from the floor, afraid I'd throw up again, I stared at the poster on the window.
They were two missing posters, one with a picture and description of Lacy Star, and the other was a picture and description of Haley Harvard, both missing on November 21st.
Today was November 28th, exactly a week.
I felt a tear make it's way down my cheek, I'm surprised I haven't cried all my tears out yet.
Have to be pretty close, to not being ably to cry anymore.
My phone vibrated in my pocket.
'Ready to go? ' Eric asked in a text.
'I think so ' I replied.
Slipping into a black baggy maturity top, dark boot cut jeans, flat stripped sneakers, applying mascara, and brushing my long brown hair out, I waited impatiently for Eric to come.
When he finally came, I rushed to the car in a hurry, scared Carter was watching.
Eric greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.
I didn't even respond.
" Amber, you ok? " He asked.
I shook my head to regain focus, and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek " Hi " I smiled.
" Looking good for a pregnant lady " Eric nudged me playfully.
" Haha, I hear your sarcasm " I smiled back.
" No really, you look great " He became serious.
" I'm fat, you don't have to pretend " I stared back at him.
" Well if your not going to take my compliments then let's go " He started the car back up.
I laughed and looked out the car window.
I couldn't believe I was going to a search party, for my 2 students, that I can't bear to think about, if I find them... Not alive.

Amy met up with us as it was getting dark, near the woods, a huge search party gathered behind the football field with flashlights.
Some were already shouting for the girls.
I zipped up my jacket, as the breeze chilled me to the bone.
Eric wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I curled up next to him.
As we waited for some people to finish arriving, Amy and I talked while Eric went to talk with some of his friends.
" I think there's something I should tell you " Amy sighed.
" What's up? " I asked, rubbing my cold arms.
" So, you know that I'm married, and have kids- " I cut her off as she began " Kids? "
" Yeah, I thought you knew... I was pregnant last year during the school year " Amy explained.
" Oh yeah " I thought back and felt dumb.
" I had twins, they're going to be one in February " She laughed " A boy and a girl, Connor and Kate "
" Oh they must be adorable, I bet Kate looks just like you " I smiled.
" She's got my brown eyes " Amy laughed too.
" So... What's this have to do with what you have to tell me? " I stiffened, starting the awkward conversation up again.
" The whole thing with Carter was just a big mistake... " Amy started to let tears roll down her face " He raped me "
My heart fell in my chest.
Vomit rose up in my throat.
I let it spill out, Amy grabbed my hair back, as I threw up, away from the others.
" Hey, hey babe, are you okay? " Eric helped me back up, as he ran to us.
I nodded and coughed again, crouching over.
I wiped my mouth, and told Eric to give a minute, and he left.
" Did he get you pregnant? " I gasped.
Amy nodded with tears " In only a couple weeks after I found out, I decided I wouldn't tell him, and go to the hospital to decide what to do... And he grabbed me.... And- And beat me and kicked me in the stomach.... They told me I miscarried " Amy was now sobbing.
I don't know what to say to her, I wanted to scream at her and tell her to call the cops, but this was her decision and I couldn't influence it.
" I'm sorry " I hugged her.
The final group showed up, and we decided to forget the conversation and head off on the search,
Eric took my hand, and I took Amy's.
The three of us started to walk with the huge group, in the dark, screaming names and holding flashlights.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are so quiet, please comment!
Oh, and I decided that Amy shouldn't be prego, lol thanks to reading anyway!

Sorry about all the mix up of me changing so many things! I'm sorry if it's kinda confusing!!! I'll try to fix some