Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

Where am I?

I sighed again and then groaned loudly.

"How long is he going to keep me bloody chained here?!" I growled.

I pulled at the handcuffs and groaned, kicking the bed and pushing against it. I sighed yet again and sat down.

"Nathaniel...where are you?"

I heard a small click and I looked up to see the door open and in walked...Gordon. I glared and he smirked.

"So sorry my Dear to keep you waiting" He smirked.

"No trouble..." I growled.

He chuckled and walked over to a wooden panel on the wall across from his bed. I watched him carefully as he opened the panel to reveal a small TV and a supply of drinks. I frowned, why would he have such a small TV if he has this big house?

"Would you like a drink? Wine? Whiskey? Some blood maybe?" He snickered.

I glared as he poured some of the thick red liquid into a wine glass and raised it to his lips. I watched as he slowly tipped the glass and drank, I winced and looked away.

"Mmm, you should try some" He chuckled.

"I'd rather-"

"Yes I'm sure you would" He cut me off.

I glared.

I pushed him off me and he hit the wall.

"Stay away from me damn it!" I shouted.

Gordon growled and wiped his lip, his fangs snagged on his bottom lip a while ago and it still hadn't stopped bleeding. I looked from his angered features to the bed, looking for a weapon. I had tried using a wine glass, but he closed the panel and I couldn't get it open. I had through the glass at him, of course I missed.

"You really are trying my patience" He growled.

"Now you know how I feel" I growled back.

He hissed and lunged towards me, I turned to my left and brought my leg up to kick him as he passed by me, but his hand clasped around my ankle. I gasped and he kicked my other leg out from under me. I hit my head and back off the ground hard and groaned, I hoped it wasn't cut open. I screamed when Gordon sat on my waist, pinning me down. I went to strike his face with my fists but he caught them and pinned them to the ground too. I struggled but he was so much stronger than me, no thanks to him being a vampire. His face was suddenly next to mine and one of his cold, strong hands gripped my chin, only using one hand to hold both of mine.

"If there was only friendship between you and Nathaniel, then he's never coming for you" He hissed.

I felt tears prick my eyes and I tried to push him off me as he sat up. I looked to his pale face and saw a dark grin form as he lowered his head. I shook my head and squealed as he laughed. Just as his lips grazed mine the door burst open and Clarence ran in.

"Gordon! Nathaniel’s here! And he's slaughtering everyone who's trying to stop him!" Clarence shouted.

"What?!" Gordon shouted back.

I could hear the venom and malice in his voice, it made me shiver. Gordon looked down at
me and growled.

"Stall him, then steer him to The Room of Portals" Gordon hissed.

"Yes Sir!" Clarence ran from the room.

"Looks like I'll have to wait till I can have you" He growled at me.

I took a deep breath.

"Get up!" He pulled me off the floor quickly.

My arm hurt badly from all the pulling Gordon had been doing. He had pulled me from his room and down so many corridors and flights of stairs and back up other stairs, until finally we stopped outside a huge oak door. I stared at it in awe, it was covered in markings. Gordon pushed the heavy looking door open and pulled me in. I groaned and he dragged me over into the middle of the room. I gasped and looked around, we were surrounded by five glowing blobs, but from what I could gather, they were Portals, since Nathaniel was to go to The Room of Portals. There was a purple one, a blue one, a green one, a grey one and a black one. I grew frightened as Gordon dragged me over to one. Just as he stopped in front of one, and raised my arm, the door was flung open and a draft came in, along with a darkened figure.

"Nathaniel, so nice of you too join us" Gordon laughed.

"Let her go Gordon!" Nathaniel hissed.

"You mean this?" He raised my arm higher.

"Gordon" Nathaniel growled.

"Alright, I'll let her go" Gordon said darkly.

I felt him let me go, but just as quick, I felt him push me. I lost balance and looked to where I would fall...into the black portal.

"No! Linzi!" I heard Nathaniel’s voice.

Although the last thing I heard was Gordon's evil cackle.

I hit the ground hard with my knees and let out a yell of pain as I fell onto my side. I hissed and curled into a ball clutching my knees to me. Pain flamed in my knees, and a harsh wind nipped my face. I looked up and gasped. I got up shakily and looked round. I was in a dark wood, thousands of dead leaves littered the floor, yet the trees were covered. Vines hung from the trees and swung from one tree branch to another. Everything was dark and I grew scared.

"Hello?" I asked quietly.

A low growl came from behind me and my body tensed.