Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

I'm Going Home!

Nathaniel told me everything that had happened since my being pushed into the Portal. I was wide eyed at what had happened to Nathaniel, Kay and Tyson would snort occasionally and mutter to themselves. I would glare at their backs and urge Nathaniel to tell me what else he had been through because of me. I noticed the way everyone looked at us, and I mean everyone! People's conversations stopped as they looked onto us and sniffed the air, this made me feel a little nervous and I shrunk behind Nathaniel a little. Nathaniel saw this and took my hand, bringing me to walk beside him, our sides pressed together.

"They won't hurt you, if they haven't hurt you before now, they wouldn't" Nathaniel said.

"I know they wouldn't I trust them, I just hate all the stares" I said.

Nathaniel nodded and I looked up at the Werewolves in front of us, they were talking quietly and I heard a small growl, I looked up at Nathaniel and saw him snarling quietly at them. I wondered what he had heard that made him growl.

"What is it?" I asked

"Nothing, it's fine" He said.

I raised my eyebrow and Nathaniel gave me a forced smile, I shook my head.

"What?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No tell me" He said, amusement now in his voice.

"Nothing" I said.

Looking at him, I saw he had a gorgeous smile plastered on his face and I couldn't be sure if it was also forced or genuine, but nether the less, it was dazzling.

"Nothing" I giggled.

Nathaniel then pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder, I giggled since it tickled, but I looked at his eyes and saw they where on Kayden's back, I felt stupid for being used to make Kayden jealous. Nathaniel inhaled and exhaled, that too tickling my neck. I then un-wrapped his arms from my waist and jumped a head two paces.

"Nathaniel stop it" I said with a small smile.

He tilted his head and I smiled wider, he then smiled too and got back into step with me. Kayden then turned and started to talk to me, making me stand next to him to hear him. I hated the fact that they started to try and get my attention. I shook my head and decided to walk next to Tyson. I sighed in frustration and he glanced at me.

"I hate it too" He said.

"Huh, I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me" I said.

"I haven't fallen out with you, I just hate Vampires and would rather talk to you than my angered brother or a Vampire." He said.

I smiled.

"Well at least I know if I am going to get a conversation out of you, it won't be used to make someone else jealous" I smiled.

"Oh no, I don't tend to like humans a lot. Well, except for you but that's only because I've spent a while with you and had to put up with you" He said.

I laughed again and he smiled.

"It's great to know that I've managed to gain your approval" I smiled.

He laughed and smiled at me.

"Don't let it get to your head Linzi" He smiled.

I smiled back.

"I won't" I said.

The security guards stopped Kayden and Tyson and talked with them privately. Nathaniel stared at me with inquisitive eyes and I raised my eyebrows. We were then scurrying through the lobby and squeezed into an elevator, surprisingly, no one else was in this elevator. I tried to ignore the looks from Nathaniel and Kayden I got. I hated the fact that I had Kayden growing attached to me especially since I had liked Nathaniel to begin with. Kayden and Tyson then began to talk and I smiled at Nathaniel. I couldn't imagine what thoughts were running through his head and what Akalah would say about his unexpected arrival.

Kayden knocked on Akalah's office door and a simple 'Come In' made my head spin. This was it, I was finally getting to go home! My heart fluttered and I grinned, I was going home!