Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

Killer Information

The vampire narrowed his eyes with a grin.

"Very well"

Both of them snarled and lunged at each other meeting in the air and crashing back down to the ground. I whimpered and crawled away from the fight just a metre or two. I stood and watched as my friend fought for me, tears streaming down my eyes.

The vamprie blocked a powerful blow from Kayden and used his free hand to punch Kayden in the side. Kayden whimpered then growled and tried to bite the vamprie's face. The vampire turned his face and Kayden caught his ear, ripping it off his head and spitting it out. The vampire yelled and then swipped Kayden's legs. Kayden fell but rolled on his back and pushed himself onto all fours. The vampire glared and jumped at Kayden but Kayden was quick and jumped out of the way biting at the vampire's other ear. Throwing his head back and kicking Kayden in the chest the vampire then took a short sword from a sheath strapped to his calf, I covered my mouth as I gasped. Kayden saw this too and reacted by retreating a few feet away. They stared at each other, both panting, figuring out what to do next. The vampire lunged at kayden, his sword held above his head for a head strike at Kayden, Kayden dodged and clamped his jaws around the vampires side, peircing his skin and chomping right down into his stomach and kidneys. I felt relief; Kayden had won!

The vampire yelled and raised his sword, plunging it down into Kayden's back!

"No!" I screamed.

Kayden let out a painful yelp and let go of the vampire. The vampire fell to his knees panting as Kayden hit the ground; face in the dirt.

"Kayden! Kayden!" I cried and ran over to him.

The vampire stood and grabbed my arm and twisted it so I fell to my knees. Grunting I looked over at Kayden, his wolfen features tensed and his eyes closed.

"Kayden no!" I cried.

The vampire twisted my arm more then bent to my neck taking a deep sniff.

"Yummy" He laughed.

I used my free arm to punch him between the legs and he let me go. I kicked him in the side where Kayden had bit him and he fell forward on to his chest grunting in pain. I knelt beside Kayden lifting his face to mine.

"Kayden..Kay...open your eyes please open your eyes!" I begged.

"Linzi...run" He said.

I stroked his muzzle and kissed him gently.

"I won't leave you" I said.

He still didn't open his eyes. Two arms wrapped around my waist and I was picked up from the ground. Kicking and screaming at my captor I looked down to Kayden.

"No please! Kayden!" I cried as I was carried away.

Towards the forest we went, I never took my eyes off Kayden's form on the ground, I then saw another wolf run to him. I knew instantly it was Jason. Jason sniffed around his brother then looked in my direction.

"Jason! Jason help!" I screamed.

I saw him bound towards me but a pain shot through my head as I was struck from behind and everything went blank.

It was cold and the ground was hard. My head hurt so much and moving it only made it worse. I tried to move my numb body to get the feeling back when I realised I couldn't move my arms. I looked behind me and saw my arms chained to a wall. Looking down I saw a hard stone floor. I stood up shakily and looked around. I was in a dungeon...there were chains and shackles everywhere! The chains rattled as I tried to pull my arms free to no avail. After a while of struggling I gave up and fell back down to my knees. It was hopeless.

There was a loud sound like a lock being unlocked and then a squeaky door being opened. Footsteps then floowed coming down the stone steps, the vampire who kidnapped me came into view.

"Finally awake are we?" He smiled.

I rose to my feet again snarling with so much hatred as I remembered what he done to my friend.

"You murderer!" I screamed.

"Cheating coward!" I added.

"Aw tut tut...so much hatred for me?" He grinned.

He stood in front of me and I spat at him. The vampire laughed.

"Humans are so much fun" He laughed.

"And vampire's are cowrdly bastards!" I cursed.

The vampire scowled and grabbed me by the throat.

"Insult me all you like my dear...but insult my race again...and your delicious blood will paint the walls...and fill my stomach" He warned.

"I'm afraid we can't do that...yet" Came a familiar voice.

The vampire turned his back on me and I looked up to see Gordon coming over to us.

"Master" the vampire bowed.

As he bowed I lifted my leg and booted his bum, he fell forward but caught himself before he hit the ground.

"Pig!" I muttered.

"Why you little-"

The vampire lunged at me and I jumped back to the wall to get away, but Gordon stopped him by placing his arm in front of him.

"Now, now...that will do" He said.

"After all it is the Lady Clarissa in that body" Gordon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes it's true. You see, when I killed the Lady Clarissa, her soul wandered the Earth till the day she would find someone who could defeat me. And apparently it's you" He smiled.

"That seems highly doubtful, especially in these conditions" Gordon smiled and pulled on one of my shackles.

I tried to strike him but he moved away too fast.

With a short laugh Gordon then pinned me to the wall and stroked my face, grabbing my chin and turning my head from side to side - analysing me.

"You have her eyes as well as her spirit" He said.

Gordon then dropped my face and made to leave.

"Come Fredrick" He called.

The other vampire looked from his Master to me with a scowl of hate then followed him out the door, that was bolted shut again. What could I do?