Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

The Fountain Of Secrets

I told Amber about my dream. I sat quietly on a dining table chair, with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. I waited for her to speak.

"Maybe it was just a dream and it meant nothing" Amber shrugged.

"No Amb...it meant something!" I stressed to her.

Amber sighed and sat down at the table handing me a cup of tea.

"Maybe there's an eighteenth century themed party coming up" Amber suggested.

I rolled my eyes, Amber loves parties!

"No Amb...I think it has something to do with yesterday as well" I said.

"Maybe something bad will happen at the party" She sipped her tea.

"There is no eighteenth century themed party!" I sighed.

Amber sighed too.

"Well...I don't know Linz...maybe you should just forget about it" Amber sat and ate her toast.

"Maybe your right" I sighed and stirred my tea with my finger.

I wasn't in the mood for drinking tea. Amber got up.

"Well, I'm going to town to get a new top for Trisha’s party...want to come?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't like Trisha...plus the last time I went to her party, it sucked" I said.

"Mm yeah" Amber agreed.

"I'm only going though cause Sam invited me" Amber blushed.

I smiled and giggled. Amber has had a crush on Sam Alburn ever since the first year of Collage. They loved each other, but Amber never thought Sam loved her and Sam thought Amber never loved him, but it is so obvious!

"Why don't you just tell him you like him? I know he feels the same way!" I smiled.

Amber turned scarlet and I snickered.

"I couldn't do that...it would be too embarrassing if he didn't like me like that...plus he doesn't like me like that!" Amber cried then drank her tea.

I giggled and she washed her cup in the sink.

"Have you asked him?" I smirked.

"...No..." She said.

"Then how do you know?" I asked smirking wider.

Amber turned around and stuck her tongue out at me and I smiled.

My hand waved across the white canvas leaving a trail of light teal. I smiled as it was going good so far. I then stopped and painted an identical line parallel to the first one. I then painted in between the lines, but the colour was a bit off, so I added in a light blue and some white then smiled, it now looked like water. I then mixed more paint to make another colour; Stone.
It was a grayish cream colour that I used to paint the necessary spaces. I had drawn the fountain from my dream. Except I had drawn and painted it the way it should be happy and full of life. I looked at my half finished painting, The water was coming from inside the clam, from it's 'tongue', spraying all around the first mermaid. The second mermaid which was holding up her hand to inspect her pearls had water coming from her hand and into the small pool below. The third and final mermaid spouted water from her mouth, and she was so close to the pool. I was almost finished, but I had to stop, I was tired since I hadn't got much sleep last night and I was hungry since it was now quite late in the afternoon.

I shuffled in to the kitchen and went over to the fridge. There was nothing good in there so I grabbed some cheese and grabbed some bread and made my self a sandwich...without butter, I didn't like butter that much. I sat on the sofa and switched the 'on' button on the remote and the TV flickered into life. There was nothing on so I put on Kerrang! The song that was on was Made Up Stories by Go Audio. I turned it up as I went up stairs to finish of my painting.

I finished painting at half five, and that's when Amber came home with Todd and Jay.

"Hi Linzi" Amber smiled taking off her coat.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hey Linz!" Todd smiled and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hi" I said.

Todd was a head taller than me with light hazel eyes that were surrounded by eye liner. His dyed black hair was up in spikes at the back and he had a long side fringe over his left eye. He wore a grey hoodie and black designer jeans with converse.

"Hi Linz" Jay hugged me after Todd.

"Hey" I smiled and hugged him back.

Jay was just a few centimeters taller than me with shaggy blond hair that shaped his face perfectly. He had piercing blue eyes that were always warm and smiling. He wore a light blue shirt and black denims with black vans. I shivered after hugging them, they were freezing from being outside in the snow.

We went into the living room and just sat and talked with music on in the background, it was Kerrang! We talked about the good old days when we were young and all the funny things that had happened, what we had done that day and what we were going to do this week.

"I'm going to Trisha’s party on Wednesday" Amber said.

The guys groaned and I giggled.

"I hate her...she's such a bitch!" Todd cursed.

I giggled and so did Amber.

"Yeah, she's so prissy and full of herself" Jay added.

I smiled and yawned getting up and stretching.

"Guys I'm really tired, so I'm gonna go to bed" I said.

"Alright" They said.

After hugging them all good night I ascended up the stairs in to my bedroom. My room was dark with only the glaring moonlight coming in from my window shining down upon my painting in the middle of my room. I looked closely at it and frowned...it was moving!

I walked closer seeing the mermaids moving, their scaled tails swishing as they sat on seaweed and the clam. I heard them...giggling? They looked up at me and I stopped gasping a little. They giggled and whispered to each other, I stepped closer and one splashed into the pool. The pool was shallow but the mermaid disappeared deep into the water which was splashing up and down the sides of the fountain. Just as I went closer to look for the mermaid, she popped out of the pool, all of them giggling as I stepped back. I saw something glitter in her hand like gold, I looked closer to her hands where it rested. As I looked closely I noticed it was sand...golden sand. Although it glowed brightly and when I looked again it was real gold!

I gasped and suddenly, it was gone. The glowing gold in the mermaids hands, the splashing water, the swishing scaled tails and the mermaids laughter. I crawled into bed, taking a bit longer than usual to fall asleep as thoughts whirled in my head.

What were the secrets those mermaids were hiding in the fountain?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that it's crap, I had written a really good original but mibba logged me out before I could publish it :@

hope you like it anyway

Sarah x