Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

Sacrifice Plans

It was the cold that made me wake up. My eyes fluttered open and it took me a bit to get used to the light. My head was pounding and I felt slightly dizzy, I moved to get up and find out where I was and where Nathaniel was when I tried to lift my hands and move my feet to get up when I realised; I couldn't! I lifted my head too fast that t blurred my vision slightly but I slowly shook that off and rattled the chains attached to my body; what the hell?

"I see your finally awake"

I turned my head to the left to see Gordon. I glared and growled.

"What have you done to me?" I asked.

"I've chained you up, your far too dangerous" Gordon said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and looked around, I was in a cellar like room that had two tapestries on a wall either side of a large wooden door with a bar across the middle of it. Again I felt something tingle in the back of my head, I knew this room was familiar.

"The Room Of Portals" Gordon answered my question.

"It is also the sacrifice room" He added.

My eyes widened as I realised that I was the sacrifice, and I was now trapped on the sacrificial table! I struggled more and when I realised that the chains wouldn't - couldn't- be broken, not even with my new vampire strength, I lay on the table with my head facing away from Gordon and sighed; what could I do now?

"And before you even try, the chains are magic proof too" He added.

I stayed silent, I had to think of something.

"But you don't have the knife!" I said in a triumphant tone.

Gordon glared a little and mused to himself.

"Yes, but you see, Nathaniel now has the knife and I have you, so I'd wager he's trying to come up with a plan to come rescue you, and in that attempt by the love struck vampire, I will intercept, kill him and take back what is rightfully mine!" Gordon smiled.

"No you won't, Nathaniel isn't that stupid...and he isn't in love with me, he won't come here, he's been trying to stop you coming into power for ages, he wouldn't sacrifice that for me, he's not stupid" I shook my head.

"Au contraire" He grinned devilishly.

"And until he gets here, I hope you enjoy your room and board" He smiled and came so close to play with my hair.

He scratched the top of my head, not to draw blood, but as though he was scrapping something off.

" I might actually have a mirror in place for you so you can see the slight bruising around your head and eyes, it really does make your face look less lovely than usual, and all this blood" He said.

"I might have you dressed up and washed up lovely for your final debue as it were" He said.

I stayed quiet as he walked out of sight. I struggled to see where he went, but he went off towards a back door.

"See you in a bit my dear" He laughed and disappeared.

I was alone again in this cold, stone room. What was I going to do?!