Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

The End

It had been three weeks since I had left the hospital and I was back at college again. When I went home I found it looking different and re-decorated. Amber had told me it was Gordon who messed up our house while he was looking for me. Gordon - according to Amber- was this evil vampire who wanted to take over the world. I was fed up hearing about Gordon and his evil schemes but Amber and the guys wouldn't let it drop. They persisted and eventually after the third week of my being awake they let it drop. I was released from hospital three days after I had woke up and was glad to be out and moving about. Although I couldn't do very much as I had been stabbed in the small of my back. I was very lucky I hadn't been paralyzed. Currently I was in my room painting, but I didn't know what.

"Linzi" Amber knocked at my door.

"Yeah?"

"Me and the guys are going out, do you want to come?" She asked.

"Not really" I said and continued to finish the painting.

"OK, we won't be long OK?" She asked.

I nodded. Just as she turned to leave I called her back.

"Amber...do you think this castle looks...familiar?" I asked and showed her the painting.

Amber looked at it and her eyes lit up and looked at me suspiciously.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know...I've been dreaming about it a lot recently and...get this, I haven't had any visions since the attack" I said.

She nodded and sighed.

"They must have knocked it out of you" She said.

I nodded and tried to look at my back where the knife had been.

"I'm OK talking about it, I don't remember it so it's like it hadn't actually happened...it doesn't upset me. So don't let it upset you" I told her.

She forced and smile and nodded, she was near tears. I felt bad but I didn't know what else to do. Amber left and I looked at the painting. There was something about this castle, but I couldn't place it.

I walked along the street carrying my bags full of messages looking in the windows of shops to see if there was anything I missed on the list. As I was daydreaming, I bumped into someone and dropped the bags. It hurt a little as I was still cut up and bruised from the attack.

"I'm so sorry" We both said.

We both bent down to catch all the food that was running away from us.

"No it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going" I said.

"Nor I...I'm sorry" He said.

Once we packed everything back in the bags we stood up and properly looked at each other. He was wearing a long coat that stayed unbuttoned, a white shirt and smart trousers that were tucked into riding boots. I looked up at him since he was taller than me and saw he had glasses that framed his chocolate brown eyes. He had a pale complexion that made his dark brown hair look black, it was short but it covered his ears and hung over his forehead, but didn't obscure his sight.

"Thank you, for helping me" I said and smiled at him.

"Your most welcome" He smiled back.

He was very cute and very polite. His attire was interesting since we lived in a city and I didn't know of any horse stables nearby.

"I'm Bron" He held out his hand.

"I'm Linzi" I shook and smiled.

Bron? that was such a weird name!

"If you don't mind me asking but..what happened to your neck?" He asked.

"Oh...well um...I was attacked a few weeks ago" I blushed and suddenly became embarrassed of my scars.

"I see...and did one of them pierce you with something?" He asked.

"Pardon?" I asked confused.

"I don't mean to upset you or seem weird or anything lit that but...right there in the center of one of your scars, there are two pierce marks" He said and fixed his glasses.

I stared at him confused and shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I don't remember the attack" I said.

"It's probably for the best" He said.

I nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Bron" I smiled.

"And you too" He smiled.

I nodded and started to walk away.

"Linzi!" He shouted me back.

"Yes?" I turned to face him.

"Would you mind, accompanying me to dinner sometime?" He asked me.

I smiled and nodded. He smiled too and strode over to me and asked for my number. He wrote it down on his hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I'll call you" He smiled.

I nodded.

"Can't wait" I smiled.

"Nor I" He grinned.

I frowned as he grinned as I saw two pointed tips poke out from his top lip.

vampire

I suddenly remembered everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK guys this is the end of "A Vampires Rage", thank you so much for reading and sticking to the story! I know it wasn't the best of endings but, is this story really finished? Who knows! Stay tuned if you wish to find out :) that is if you liked the story that much and would like to know what happend to Nathaniel and what Linzi will do now she remembers everything.

thanks again!

sarah xx