Status: For MustardFairy X3

Baby

1

It was your typical Wednesday afternoon in Twiggy’s playroom. The sun was shining brightly through the open window blinds and the floor was a sea of colourful babyish toys of all shapes and sizes right around the room. The whole place was flooded in pink and blues, a large blanket was spread out at the centre; that’s where all of Twiggy’s favourite toys were kept.

Twiggy herself was sitting up quite happily in her cosy little playpen without a care in the world – Zim, on the other hand, had a lot work to do. He was in the very next room; the door to his studio was left just partially open at all times while he sat there with his guitar. He always kept it on a low volume so it would never disturb Twiggy; not that she would have minded, but you know how babies are with loud noises.

Zim Zum had always been very committed to his work so it wasn’t unusual that he’d be quite preoccupied in there, but he still stopped every twenty minutes or so to check on Twiggy through the door behind him - he reasoned with himself that she would be okay without him for a few more minutes, he knew that she would always let him know if something was wrong; he was well aware of just how fussy she could be.

Twiggy was in her own little world in that playpen, there was a pacifier in her mouth and she was wearing her cutest My Little Pony onesie; the pink one with the little frills. Her Care Bears pacifier was attached to its collar so she would always have it handy, and underneath the onesie she wore the most adorable pair of plastic pants; they were specially made to match it. Zim always thought they were so cute, the word BABY was playfully printed on its front to remind Twiggy of how little she really was inside.

There was a soft crinkle as she reached for her rattle. Zim always made sure Twiggy’s diapers were extra crinkly, not to mention extra thick; five inches thick to be exact! She never tried to walk anyway but if she did she would surely waddle and it would be very hard, if not impossible, for her to keep balance; with only the thick padding to soften her fall. She sat grinning with her legs spread wide, the rattle was now firmly in her hands when she gave it a shake. It would have been a dream-come-true if Twiggy hadn’t soaked her diaper.

It wasn’t so bad at first, she had barely noticed… but it wasn’t long before she had soaked it completely. You had to wonder how such a little girl could soak such a big diaper! It even felt cosy for a little while. But now it was cold and uncomfortable… Naturally, it wasn’t long until she started fussing – Zim is well into his song by this point and in his deep concentration cannot hear her cries for attention. Twiggy’s eyes had already filled up with tears now; she desperately needs a diaper change, as well as some much needed comfort from Zim, and so she decides to take matters into her own hands.

The obstacle before her now was the playpen itself as she tries to make her way over it, standing up on her tip-toes, trying to lift her leg up and over its tall fence. She succeeds only to fall down onto the floor. It really didn’t hurt that bad at all but fussy Twiggy being fussy she starts to whine uncontrollably, and Zim being his sensitive, caring self, can’t help but hear her calls for attention over the sounds of his guitar.

He quickly comes to her aid, putting the guitar aside he rushed over to where Twiggy has fallen and crouches down beside her. First thing he does is give her a small kiss on her cheek to let her know everything’s going to be alright; this always seems to calm her down.

“Shh… it’s okay” he says in that soft voice of his, trying to hush her tears; a small comforting smile forming across his face “Daddy’s here now… What happened, baby?”

He delicately wipes the sadness her eyes and puts his arms around her in a gentle embrace. Twiggy quickly calms down now, hugging him back with a small sniffle as she tries to collect herself. She babbles only babyish mumbles at him

“Goo, gah, bah-bah-bah…” She coos, momentarily breaking the hug to point towards her knee; that’s where it hurt “Da-da, da!”

Zim leans down to Twiggy’s knee and gives it a gentle kiss “All better!” he exclaims with a big, grinning smile, putting his arms around her again.
Twiggy smiles back at him again but it soon turns back into a frown as she wiggles uncomfortably in her soaked diaper, an obvious crinkle is heard and it doesn’t take long for Zim to realise what’s wrong.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” He asks in a quiet, comforting tone “Is your diaper all wet? Do you need daddy to change you?”

He moves his hand down to Twiggy’s heavily padded crotch, feeling the cold dampness leaking through; she really made the most of that diaper!

“Oh, sweetie... your diaper is absolutely soaking. Don’t worry…” He says, lifting her up “Daddy will get you a fresh one.” He carries her across the room to a little changing mat before kneeling down in front of it and laying his little baby Twiggy down on it gently. The soft pink mat feels good against her skin as she lays there with her legs still spread wide apart from the diaper.

He lets out a soft sigh “Now…” he begins unbuttoning her onesie, unsnapping the buttons “Let’s get out of that icky thing and into a cosy new diapee!” He speaks excitably, just as you would talk to a real baby; but Twiggy was as close to a real baby as you could get.

Once the onesie was out of the way Zim Zum quickly pulled off her plastic pants, moving them aside so he could untape her diaper. He pulled it open before sliding it off of her completely; Twiggy’s bare skin touching the soft mat. She was naked now of course but like the little infant she was, she didn’t care; she just wanted a new diaper. She had been fairly idle during the processing, looking around the room, at the ceiling… but her eyes quickly turned back towards Zim when she felt the damp wipe between her legs, Zim used it to clean her all up; the last thing he wanted was for her to get a rash.
Next it was time for her diaper. She thought it looked huge when he unfolded it, which it was, not to mention incredibly thick; perhaps even thicker than the last one. Zim lifted her legs up high, when she finally felt her bare bottom make contact with the diaper she found that the diaper was indeed a lot bigger than before.

“These are the thickest diapers I could find at the store… I knew it wouldn’t be long before you needed them!” Zim admitted cheerfully. He reached for the big bottle of baby powder, applying a very generous amount over Twiggy’s sensitive crotch; a pleasant babyish smell filling the room.
Before she knew it Zim had already lifted the diaper up and was taping it closed, leaving her legs spread open wider than ever before “There we go!” Zim giggled to himself “NOW we’re all better!” He put the plastic pants back over them as a finishing touch before closing the onesie back up; a small snap was heard as the buttons clicked back into place.

A massive smile appeared on Twiggy’s face as she giggled with him, gently squirming on the mat “ah, bah-bah, goo, gah-gah-gah!” Twiggy squealed with joy.

Then, with much effort, she eventually got up and crawled towards her large blanket at the centre on the room; her diaper was very large as it tightly hugged her crotch and bottom with a snugly kind of warmth. Even while crawling she couldn’t help but waddle; the diaper really was incredibly thick.
She sat herself right in the middle of the blanket and grabbed for her My Little Ponies, Zim made sure she had a full collection; he knew how much she loved her ponies. She ventured back into the land of make believe, uninterrupted this time. Zim followed her closed behind; he switched on the TV and put on some Blue’s Clues for Twiggy before kneeling down on the blanket himself. He didn’t mind joining in a game or two, he always found it quite amusing.

Twiggy was completely immersed in her toys, stopping only to glace towards the TV for a minute or two. She giggled happily as she played, minutes passed and before she knew it an hour had gone by. The sun was still shining but Zim knew it was getting close to Twiggy’s nap time, and he could tell right away that she was already quite tired.

“Are you sleepy, baby?” Zim asked softly.

Twiggy could only nod as she rubbed her eyes and blinked heavily… “Baba?” she cooed.

Zim, knowing Twiggy, had already prepared a nice warm bottle for her. She looked up at him adorably.. . Zim didn’t take long to fetch her bottle; he sat with her on the blanket and put the soft nipple to her mouth ever so gently as she leaned against him and sat on his knee. She opened her mouth and suckled eagerly, the warm liquid was sweet and soothing… she allowed her eyes to fall close; she had no worries and no troubles of her own.

Nobody to bother her or upset her, nobody could ever hurt her or cause her misery. Nobody could ever ruin this. She was a baby now and forever. She was in Heaven.
Zim gives her a kiss as she drifts of now, the bottle was empty. He carried her over to her crib at the end of the room; he laid her in gently and tucked her in with a cosy blanket. “Night-night, sweetie…” He whispers, looking forward to tomorrow.