Sequel: Changing Sides
Status: Finished

Behind Enemy Lines

Anchor

"You're always welcome to stay with me and my dad if things get too crazy with Isaac and Scott." Allison told me after our conversation had ended and I headed for the door. "Werewolves aren't the only people who stick together."

It had been a lot easier than I had expected. After a bunch of have-finished sentences and a lot of mumbling, I finally told Allison what I was, what I had been raised as. She seemed upset at the mention of her mother, but held it together and took my explanation well. She told me that after what happened to her mother, she and her dad had retired. They only started hunting again when sacrifices started, and followed a new code - “Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger leurs-même.” We protect those who cannot protect themselves. She understood why I strayed from the code and didn't try to do anything to change my decision.

Cora and Derek left. They invited me to join, to stay safe, but I turned them down.

Scott's dad, the FBI agent who was in the apartment, would be in Beacon Hills for awhile. I had to be careful around him in case he knew anything about my disappearance and supposed death, but it was okay. I had a nice amount of help.

Isaac and I moved into the McCalls permanently. I began working at the Animal Clinic with Scott but remained out of school. I had to take it one step at a time.

Kali died. Deucalion fled. Jennifer disappeared.

The twin alphas survived the fight and were omegas now. Lydia seemed to be getting pretty close to the one, Aiden, but Scott told me not to worry.

The whole situation after the final fights was odd, but I came to accept the fact nothing in Beacon Hills was ever normal. At least, that's what Stiles told me.

It had been about a month since that day. There was another full moon tonight, and I was prepared, thanks to Scott and Isaac.

Scott needed to go over to Stiles' house. He was worried, but Isaac just told him we had restraints if I needed them.

"Just focus on your anchor." Scott told me as he left.

"I know what to do." I laughed. "Go. We'll be fine. I promise I won't kill anyone."

"Isaac, are you su-"

"I've got it under control." Scott was acting like such a parent right now. He sighed, admitting defeat, and left.

"He's so paranoid sometimes." I said, turning towards Isaac.

"It is only your third moon, Hannah."

"Yeah, but I've got my anchor. Kept me from killing you before."

"Are you sure that wasn't the chains?" He laughed.

"Isaac, I'm going to be fine! You sound like Scott now."

"Promise you'll tell me if you change your mind?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course."

"Thank you." He said before leaning in to kiss me.

I was going to be fine. I was sure of it. I had my anchor, just like both full moons before.

I had Isaac.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND. IT'S. DONE.

Sorry for the shitty ending, last chapters are a bit like conclusion paragraphs. Also I'm sappy as hell.

Thank you too all of my readers, first off. The joy I got from checking the reader count was half of how I made it to chapter 20.

Thank you to MTV for having every episode of Teen Wolf on the site for free, and thank you to Teen Wolf Wiki, various Teen Wolf style blogs, Wikipedia, and Google for helping me keep the characters from becoming insanely OC and allowing me to not fuck shit up too much.

Thank you to the amazing person who helped realize I could write a whole story and reassured me multiple times that my ideas weren't stupid, Kristina.

I'll be editing this soon. You can also expect my next story, Lost Inside A Scream, in the near future, and possibly a prequel and original one shot. I dunno, I've got a lot of ideas and most don't end up happening.

Thank you, thank you, thank yoooooou!

-Amy