Status: well then.

The Sun vs The Moon

The Sun vs The Moon -Prologue-

Some say age doesn't matter.

Some say that as long as you love each other, you could have a big age gap and it would be okay.

Jack doesn't understand that. He tries to, but he can't.

Alex's arms were wrapped around Jack's waist, pressing soft and gentle kisses to the elders jaw. Jack responded by gingerly nudging his nose to Alex's.

"Baby?" Alex coos.

"Hm?" Jack hums in response.

"When I turn eighteen, are we going to get married? Like you said we would?"

Alex's innocent words penetrate Jack. He doesn't want to say yes, yet he can't say no.

"Of course. As soon as it's legal, Lex. As soon as it's legal."

"Okay, good." Alex smiled, nuzzling his head into Jack's shoulder. "Is what we have wrong?"

Jack saw the sadness flooding Alex's eyes. "No, baby. Just because your a teenager and I'm a little bit older doesn't mean that we can't love each other."

Alex calmed down whilst Jack petted his hair. "But I'm sixteen, Jack." He sighed. "Everyone at school says it's weird that your twenty-one."

Jack kisses Alex's forehead, his cheek and then his soft lips that the older boy had come to love and crave. "They just don't understand it, okay?"

Alex kisses back tenderly but reserved. "Will you ever hurt me again?" He asks, looking up to meet Jack's brown eyes.

"Never."

"Okay, I knew you wouldn't." Alex smiled and goddamn, he was just too innocent. He hadn't experienced the badness that Jack had lived through.

"I love you." Alex nibbled on Jack's ear.

Jack sighed, barely audible. Guilt flooded his words but he drowned them in honesty."I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
lulz