Status: well then.

The Sun vs The Moon

[3] In Which Alex Wants To Work

The alarm clock on his phone woke Alex up, making him jump a little. He lazily grabbed his phone off the night and and clicked every button on the screen until it stopped making that god awful noise.

He looked the time on the bright screen, which let him know it was 7:30. He reluctantly swung his legs over the bed, letting out a sigh and cracking his knuckles (he pressed too hard on his index finger and damn, did that hurt).

With heavy steps, he walked to the mirror on the door to see if he looked presentable.

Messy hair, shirt on backwards, no pants, red boxers. Eh, presentable enough. It's not like he's getting married today or anything, so he doesn't feel the need to look nice.

He rinses his face with (really fucking hot) water, runs his fingers through his tangled blond hair until he looked less like a zombie, brushed his teeth and did other morning routine-like things.

Alex waddled, yes waddled, his way downstairs (he likes waddling because penguins waddle and they are cool as fuck okay?) to be met with a kitchen that didn't have much food.

The blond haired boy searched around the cabinets, looking for some kind of food that wouldn't kill him (Alex is vegan, and Jack is extremely carnivorous). He grabbed a box of Cheerios and got out the almond milk, which was really good despite what others say.

After several attempts of trying to find a god damned clean spoon and almost spilling the milk, he was finally sitting down and shoving the cereal in his mouth like a fucking barbaric vulture because he was hungry. He only eats twice a day to keep his thin shape but he just really likes food sometimes and this is America so he can shove food down his throat whenever he wants to.

When he was satisfied, he got up to take his dish to the sink, putting soap in the sponge and started to wash the white bowl.

"Mornin' Lex." Jack appeared from the hallway, wearing an oversized New Found Glory shirt and some plaid pajama bottoms.

"G'morning." Alex said, looking at Jack but continued washing dishes. "It's really fucking cold in your apartment, Jack."

Jack grinned. "I'm trying to give you hypothermia, in case you couldn't tell."

"I figured." Alex said, running his fingers under the warm water and flicking them at Jack.

"Ew," Jack shrieked, shivering and wiping the water away from his face. "What the fuck was that?"

"It was my spit." Said the younger boy with a serious face.

Jack looked mortified.

"I'm kidding, oh my god. It was water, Jack. Water." Alex was laughing, covering his mouth as he laughed.

Jack looked relieved but still a little grossed out. "How do I know your not lying?"

Alex lifted up his hands, revealing the soapy dish he was holding, with water dripping into the sink.

"I keep forgetting I have a sink there." Jack said, walking over to the cabinet and pulling out some Fruit Loops.

"Well obviously, since I'm the one doing the dishes all the time." Alex said. "Actually, have you even ever washed dishes in your life?"

Jack smiled, "What's a dish?"

Alex playfully rolled his eyes, but laughed anyways. He snatched a white towel from the drawer and started drying the dishes.

"Do you have any polyethylene glycol in the medicine cabinet?" Alex asked, putting the bowl, spoon, and a few plates away.

"Stop talking like a scientist, I'm not smart. I don't know what the fuck that is." Jack said with his mouthful of Fruit Loops.

"Eye drops." Alex clarified. "And it's not scientific, it's just correct."

"Yea, whatever. They're at the top behind the lube." Jack said, waving his hand.

Alex laughed, walking over to the bathroom where the medicine cabinet is and found the eye drops. Sure enough, there was lube and condoms in front of it.
After he put them in, he walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen to sit next to Jack.

"Fruit Loops are bad for you, you know." Alex said, matter-of-factly.

"Who cares?" Jack said, eating more of it.
"Monsanto put GMO wheat in it. It gives you cancer." Alex said.

"Then cancer taste delicious." Jack said, drinking the left over milk from the bowl.

"You won't be saying that when the doctors diagnose you with it." Alex pouted.

"Whatever, kid." Jack laughed and pit the dish in the sink. "I've got work today."

"Can I go with you?" Alex perked up. Damn, did he love the music shop that Jack worked at (There were lots of cute boys with good music taste there).

"I dunno, Lex. I can't have a kid running around while I'm working." Jack sighed. He began walking upstairs, beckoning Alex to follow so they could continue their conversation.

"Jack, I'm not a little kid anymore. I'll be sixteen soon, okay?" He said, walking up the stairs.

Jack opened the door to his own bedroom. "Yea, whatever. You're still really young."

"You're young too." Alex protested, walking into Jack's (messy) room as well.

"Yea, but I'm twenty, not a teenager." Jack slipped his shirt over his head, messing up his hair that was already plenty messed up, leaving him in his pajama bottoms and even weirder looking hair than before. At least it was cute on him.

Alex watched him walk into his bathroom and turn the shower on, waiting for it to go hot. "You still act like a teenager. Especially when your drunk."

Jack laughed. "Okay, let's not go there."

"You are an extremely horny drunk, did you know that?" Alex shifted his weight to his other side, but grew uncomfortable so he sat on Jack's unmade bed instead. He saw a pair of boxers in the corner, figuring that Jack was probably waiting for Alex to get out of his room so he could take his pants off to shower.

"Duh," Jack said while picking out clothes from his closet. "The first time I woke up with a hangover and a raging boner, I figured that out."

Alex stifled a laugh when Jack almost tripped on his pants on the floor, in which Jack promptly flipped him off. He grabbed a towel and threw it at Alex, who failed to catch it, might I add.

"Go take a shower, you're going to work today." Jack said while quite literally pushing him out of the room.

Alex gladly complied and walked away with a smile on his face and towel in his hands. Boy, did Alex love Jack's job.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love feedback dhslfnfla