18 and Over

T Backs and Dollar Bills

Hands shaky. Heart still racing. Ryder pressed the iPhone to her ear, intently wishing the ring to stop.

"Helloooo?" Austin's voice filled the other end of the call.

" I'm a fucking stripper!" Word vomit.

Austin let out a breathless sound somewhere between a laugh and a snort. "What?"

"Well. You know how we were joking about it? Well. I did it! I tried out. Oh my gosh! You should do it too. I mean, you were thinking about trying out for Playboy." Ryder could see it now. Driving the boys crazy along side her best friend. This concept was nothing new. Everywhere they went, whistles and double takes followed.

"Maybe." She blew it off, making Ryder's heart sink.

"Ok. Well. I just called to tell you.So crazy!"

"What was it like?"

"Freeing" Ryder thought of the way her curvy body naturally moved to the sounds of techno during the audition. She saw her self,like an outer body experience. Her long black hair gracing under her well rounded D cups.Her eyes closed, allowing the vibration of the music fill her. Two men with grey beards sat at the stage gently putting dollars down as they admired her. Dollars she needed to fill up Helga, her powder blue oversized Ford Bronco. The ding of the tank light going off brought her back to the real world. Except that was the real world now.Her world. At least it would be after tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little teaser.