18 and Over

Some Like it Rough

This was awkward.

Gina and Ryder sat on each side of the drunken mess of a man in the VIP. His arms around them both, snuggling the group together. The girls, on the other hand, looked around the mirrored room. It was Gina who broke the ice. "So. Are you from around here?" She asks the man.

"I can't wait for you to sit on my face." His head rolled to Ryder. With a pointed finger, "You too."

"Oh. That's great!" Gina retorts dryly.

"You look like sisters."

They eyed each other. Gina was small, fragile and pale. Ryder, though small, had the perfect hourglass figure, and thighs that looked strong enough to smash a beer can. Her black wavy hair fell to her waist, around six inches longer than Gina's pencil straight blonde. They smile in unison devilishly.

"Ya. We're sisters."

"Twins!" Ryder adds sarcastically hoping he'd understand they were pulling his leg.

"Wow! Ya I can see it!" His jaw dropped in awe.

Gina shook her head in disbelief.

"Here is your bottle sir." The red headed floorman who accompanied Frank on her last day shift, served a single flute of champagne.

"Aren't you gals gonna join me for a toast?" The customers slurred.

"They can't' Alex responds for them.

"We're only eighteen. Alex is only doing his job." Ryder smiled at the customer apologetically.

" You guys barely legal? That's awesome!" He aimed a high five and missed Alex's hand, falling forward.

"Sir. You ok?" Alex asks attempting to place the man back on the suede love seat.

"Yup." He leans back nonchalantly, arms back around the girls. "Lets get this party started."

The lights go off. The room is stilled in darkness. A shaded lamp burns a lite golden glow, playing tricks with the mirrored walls. Almost like strobes, the light dances, bouncing off Ryder's Hispanic curves. The man exhales out heavily.

"Take her clothes off." The man orders. Ryder swallows hard. She can make the shape of Gina's body. She brings both of her arms to Gina's bony back feeling for the clasp. It didn't help that her outfit was black and lace.

"Got it?" Gina's voice was chilled in confidence. This wasn't her first girl on girl rodeo. Ryder swallowed again, not wanting to show just how naïve she was. When the clasp finally gave, she jerked her arms back to her sides immediately. Reluctantly, she took her own top off too.

The girls' bodies begin rigid. Each straddles on of the man's legs. Their knees bump. "Sorry." they mumble to each other. Ryder takes the lead, not out of bravery, but for show. She's not the same nerd she was before. She wants Gina to know whose battlefield she just stepped into. Her arms cage the man's face. Her breast press against his chin, brushing his lips. She knows Gina is watching. Waiting for her turn. She lets her join. They each press their naked torso's to his.

Ten minutes of dancing go by. A simple, unspoken routine makes the time pass quicker and less awkwardly. When Ryder is standing, Gina is grinding. When Gina is on her knees, Ryder is squeezing his face in her breast. Switch. Repeat. Ryder stands with her thighs near the man's ears. He deeply breaths her sent. She twitches her pelvis back, booty bumping the back of Gina's head as she grinds on his lap. "Sorry."

"Come here!" Hungrily the customer locks his forearms around her calves, pulling her crotch to his mouth. She was quick, grabbing the mirror-wall, she's able to regain her balance, avoiding the champagne drenched, bearded bite. She feels the cartilage of his nose press and twist under the skin of her inner thigh. He rubs his face on her leg right before she feels him.

"Ow!" Ryder's hand goes flying across his cheek faster than you can say cannibalism.

Gina turns to face them in shock. "What happened?"

"He bit me!" Gina's mouth drops.

"Slap me again!" He orders.

"What?" Ryder blurts in confusion.

"Slap me again. I like it."

"Are you serious?"

WHACK! Gina, not afraid to let out some steam, leaves a red mark on the man's cheek.

"Again." He demands.

The girls exchange a 'this guy is crazy' look. Ryder lets her hand loosely smack him across. The go back to grinding, still throwing in a few slaps here and there. As his time went on, Ryder felt less guilty about beating him. His friendly hands didn't help his case. Neither did his lack of knowledge when it came to "no" and "you can't touch." Gina forcefully lifts his black t-shirt revealing a freckled beer belly. she scratches the auburn hair on his chest, rubs her palms on his flabby pecks, settling on his nipples. A barely there smile flickers through her lips as she pulls and pinches. Ryder undoes his belt buckle. She's surprised when the leather belt comes entirely undone with a sharp pull. She folds it in half and pulls tightly, letting the pop resonate through the room. She lifts his arms above his head, and ribbons the belt around his wrist, securing it with a knot.

"Youv'e been a bad, bad boy." She scolds him. " You need to be tied up." Turning to Gina's ear, she whispers "I'm going to go tell Alex to cut it short." Gina nods.

"Hey! Where is she going?" Ryder hears the man whine as she pushes past the curtain to the mainfloor. She holds her breast covered behind her palms and is barefoot. Her cheeks blush at the sight of David sitting on Alex's chair. "Hey you." David has a way of evoking wit, playfulness and trouble into his ice blue stare making it hard to concentrate.

"Hey you back." Ryder greets wishing to take it back the moment she said it. He smiles in away that makes her feel more embarrassed at her lack of clever comebacks.

"How's it going in there?" Alex asks stepping into his cubicle of an office where men payed entry fee into VIP.

"He's a total weirdo. Mind cutting it short? Nice tip for you."

"Sure." He half way smiles. Alex didn't do things for money, unlike the other host, Sian. Alex did everything because he honestly enjoyed his job. Rumor was that he had been military. His personality, cool calm and collected, didn't argue that. He plays by the rules, and looks out for the girls the most. "Is he doing anything really weird yet?"

"He's just really touchy. Keeps trying to bite." She casually forgets to mention the throbbing on her inner thigh. "I can't wait to cash out. I don't wanna deal with him at all."

"And you just left Gina in there? Poor girl." Alex chuckles silently.

"Oh snap! I forgot She's probably so mad I'm taking my time." They all laugh as she makes her way back into the room.

"We were waiting for you." Gina says dryly pinching a smile at the corner of her lips. "He wants to do something...special."

"I can't take it anymore!" With his hands still tied in the belt the man tucks, drops, and rolls off of the love seat and on to the floor until his back is flat and grounded. " Those shoes are sexy! " He slurs looking up between Ryder's legs.

"He wants us to..." Gina breathes preparing her self for what is about to come next.

"Step on my balls with your stripper heels!"

Alex pokes his head through the velvet black curtains that serve as a make-shift door. David peeking over his shoulder at a distance. The customer now rolled over onto his stomach has Gina attempting to balance on his back in her eight inch leather high top boots, while Ryder is whipping him with his own belt. "Another thirty minutes sir? Maybe an hour this time?" Ryder widens her eyes shaking her head no. Alex mouths in return "Protocol."

"Do you take card?"

Three hours later, the girls exit the room happily counting a stack of hundreds and twenties. "I like how you operate in there." Gina says with a grin. " We should do it again sometime."

"Ya. I still can't believe he thoughts we were twins." They laugh at the recollection of the earlier events. Past Gina, Ryder can see David loitering near the exit. " Are you going upstairs?"

"Ya. I need to babywipe the smell of cheap champagne and cigars off my tits." Ryder offers her a sympathetic smile. "You coming?"

"I'll catch up."

She makes her way to David who, like always, smiles mischievously in way of greeting. "Just so you know, " they stand close. For a split second, she pictures her self on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck. She shakes the thought. His eyes focus intensely on her. Not her eyes, or lips, or cleavage. Just her over all. As if drinking her in drop by drop. Unsure if this is a fantasy playing out in her head, or true attraction she leans her body in closer. If she wasn't over thinking his signals, he would surely pick hers up at the drop of a dime. "Marci's gone."

"No way!"

"Yup. I was even kind enough to record the whole thing for you." He took an iPhone out of the back pocket of his well fitted black slacks.

"You didn't record it for me liar! You just like to make fun of all the train wrecks that are in here."

"I can't do both?" He asks pretending to be offended.

They share a smile before Jaslyn's voice fills the speakers. She slightly brings her back closer to David's chest until she feels the heat radiating from his stormy grey button up. She looks on to the screen at Jaslyn. The older day shift dancer is in a neon green thong, fake breast free. "I was pissed. I couldn't believe that shit." She talked like she was stuck in the 80's and dressed that way as well. She had been a hair metal chick in her day. "That fucker gave me gonorrhea. I'm all germophobic now and shit, man." She threw a white wife beater over her orange tanned skin.

"Who?" An off camera female voice asked. It was obvious from the angle, David had been filming in secret. Wouldn't put it past him to have a blog where he showcases how stupid everyone he is surrounded by is. He's smart. He knows it. She wonders what he thought of her, but her attention quickly returned to the video when she hears Jaslyn respond. "Sian." a wave of "NO!" from near by girls as she nodded confirming her statement. "Marci's boyfriend fucking gave me gono-" He shits the screen off.

" Word got to the owners that Sian and Marci were dating. They could careless about the STD outbreak they caused. Just didn't want drama, so they moved Marci to Untamed." Ryder couldn't imagine how that could be a punishment. Untamed was the elite. The owners had to invite you to work there.

"That's gross." was all Ryder could manage to say.

"Ya. Lots of hand sanitizer." he winks as his radio comes alive calling him outside to warn off stray bums. "Gotta go."