18 and Over

A Real Stripper

Robin pulled Ryder to the bar, where the Dj sat talking to a medium built dark haired girl. Her pale skin contrasting the bright red bikini she wore with lipstick to match. Her lips puckered into an unfriendly smile, before bringing a boney hand up to her face and taking a drag of the lit Malboro. " This is Brittney." She nodded. "This is Peaches."

"Actually," Ryder's eyes met the Dj, who took a drag off his own cigarette. "I was wondering if I could change my name...to Luna?"

He simply shrugged. "Don't see why not."

Robin continued," She's one of my best dancers on day shift. She'll show ya a few things."

"Lets go." Her voice was chalky and sultry. She lead back upstairs to the last row of lockers. "Smoke?" She asked, digging a small glass pipe and a ziplock baggie out of a traveling bag.

"No thanks." Pot! There was pot in there! Ryder's mind raised, but her face remained frozen. She hadn't really been around drugs like the other kids she went to school with. She had gone to raves with Austin, but just to dance. Every now and then Austin would pop a pill,or smoke some weed, but never in front of Ryder. Brittney smiled through her blood red lips. "Relax. Everyone smokes here. Perks of working during the day." She explained while packing a bowl. "Just can't after 8 cus House Mom gets here. "

"Whats a house mom?"

"She looks after us,makes us food,makes sure no one steals or gets into drunken brawls up here. Tiny little Brit, but tough as nails. If only you knew..." She takes a hit. "...how many..." Exhale "...Flying stilettos she has stopped from hitting their target." She allowed a laugh to grow from her chest. "Bloody hell!" She continues in an English accent. "You girls givin' me gray hairs. It takes a lot to look this good." She laughed again.

"I love House Mom Jan. She's so funny." A woman in her late thirties chimed in while applying make up. "You new?"

"First day."

"I'm Lauren." She flashed a crooked smile which seemed to be her only flaw.

"Luna"

She cocked her head signaling Ryder over. "you need some new clothes."

"I know. That's the first thing I'm going to get."

"And some shoes." Brittney leaned back on her chair pulling her legs up above her, loosely twirling her ankles to show off the pistol shaped heel of her platforms.

"Here. Put this on." Lauren dug through a navy colored traveling bag and pulled out a pink bikini. The top was plain, but the bottoms were adorned with ruffles on the butt, and long frilly string to the side. It perfectly hugged Ryder's hourglass hips and bubble butt. "Now you look like a stripper." Lauren wrapped a hawaiian patterned fabric around her waist, creating a skirt. It went beautifully with her cinnamon skin, and roasted brown hair that hung down to her dimpled lower back. "Let me hit that, and then we work. I didn't drive all the way from California for nothing." She winked.

As the Pipe was passed between the two veterans, Rene's voice trailed in Ryder's mind. "They dance nude there. Doesn't matter what you wear."