18 and Over

Strange Love

"Gee! I wonder what you guys could've possibly been doing up there..." Robin teased, sniffing the air like a hound dog. Ryder felt her cheeks blush. The thought of being thought of as a pot head shamed her. "Already being a bad influence I see." Lauren's long toned body caving into Brittney's short stocky figure in laughter.

"Oh Robin. How long have you known me? You know I'm the best influence anyone could have." She winked as her hair flew in an unexistant wind and she made her way up to the stage. Ryder watched the way her hips swayed with confidence. Lauren was like a siren. Her Julia Roberts smile acknowledging the men's hunger for her, while the twinkle in her eyes dared them to fullfill it. Everything about her was sex. Everything about her was what Ryder wanted to be. She ripped her eyes off the stage a moment too late. Lauren's hands seemed to be traveling to places Ryder wasn't comfortable with on her own body. Lauren caught he staring.She tapped the top of her t back as if playing with her self, and winked.

Dumbfounded, Ryder quickly scanned for Brittney. She was just a few paces ahead at the end of the narrow black marvel bar talking to a hispanic man in a construction uniform. As she made her way to them, they moved away to a nearby black leather couch. Brittney gently took her heels off and hopped on the man's lap; aggressively straddling him. She let her head fall back weightlessly. Her red lips puckered. "Oh ya!" she moaned thrusting her hips against the man's repeatedly. " Mmmm. Ya....fuck ya." In one movement, she stood, balancing barefoot on the couch with the man's face perfectly positioned in front of her bikini area. He brought both hands around her thighs. " Tsk tsk." She smiled mischiviously, and as if killing a bug, gave them a quick slap. She turned, putting her ass in the man's face. Her face was stone, even as she met Ryder's eye. She stood there, feeling even more of a creep then before for staring. But didn't Robin say to watch and learn? Where is the boundary? Is there a boundary?

"Hey. Some one wants to meet you." Robin's hand pressed against her shoulder leading Ryder away and towards the entrance. " Here she is. My newest. Just turned eighteen. She's good. I have Brittney showing her the ropes." An older gentleman with thinning blondish hair extended a shaky freckled hand. " Hello." he mumbled, dry lips barely parting.

"Hi. I'm Luna!" Ryder, both energetically in voice and action, took his hand; quickly toning her enthusiasm down, as the man's fragile fingers curled around her own.

"Mr. Williams," Robin cut in. "please let me know when you're ready." With a nod he dissmissed himself.

Mr. Williams softly guided Ryder to one of the many leather couches. When she went to sit beside him, he tugged on her hand. She sat on his lap. "So what's your name?" She asked awkwardly.

"I'm Matt."

"Excuse me?" even with his mouth six inches away from her gauged ears, the sounds of nine inch nails drowned him out completly.

"I'm Matt."

"Oh. Nice to meet you." She nodded still clueless on his name. " Are you here alot?" Is that a weird queastion to ask, she thought.

"K...k...kind of. Some times. " a studder crept in his voice. Not from nerves, but old age.

"It's my first day. Are you going to let me dance for you?" She smiled her sweetest smile.

"Y...yes."

"Ok. so you know its twenty, right?" She stood trying to get this done as fast as possible. He had a weird, humid smell to him that flooded her mind and made her nervous.

" L...lets go to V...V.I.P."

Her first 2 for 60, but why with him. She smiled. The couple walked hand in hand, Mr. Williams standing more than a head taller than Ryder's 5'5 frame. They walked along the mirror wall, to a red neon sign that read "COUCH ROOM "

"All set?" Robin had a way of appearing out of nowhere.

"Thirty minutes." Matt quietly ordered.

Thirty minutes? What? That's... Ryder started calculating in her head, attempting to remember the pricelist she got. Lord. Three hundred dollars.