18 and Over

Strange Love (Continuned )

Robin pushed on one of the mirrors. Like a speakeasy, it swung freely into a hall way with two velvet black curtains on each side.

"This one." For how small his voice was, Mr. Williams was no stranger to bossing people around. Aware of his surroundings, he picked the room on the right. A 50 inch flat screen hung from the mirrored walls. Two brown leather couches formed an L shape along the corner. Black side tables matched the black throw pillows. It was decorated modernly, and unlike the torn, sticky leather of the couches in the main room, these were cool and comfortable. Ryder let her self sink into one of them as Matt handed Robin a credit card.

"Ok. I'll be right back with the champagne and the receipt. Luna, you drink champagne,right? "

"I don't drink. I'm not twen-"

"Come on now.We wont tell anybody." He smiled, but his blue eyes were troublesome.

A few moments passed, and Robin returned with a silver ice bucket. A green bottle of champagne inside that reminded Ryder of Martinelli's during Christmas. He served an elegant glass flute and left. With Matt now at Ryder's side, she reached for the fizzy golden liquid. Being a perfect host, she handed it to him, but to her surprise, he declined. "Its for you." He said quietly, continuing to breath through his mouth.

"Oh. Thank you." She eyed the drink as he eyed her expectantly. Small zip. The champagne burned her throat on the day down. It tasted like perfume. The aroma enough stung her nose. "It's good." She smiled politely. "Are you ready? " She did as she had seen Brittney do. Her shoes came of, and her legs wrapped his waist. Her hands fidgeted with the knot around her neck holding Lauren's bikini top together. Easier seen then done, she thought.

"You don't have to dance." He spoke simply, like a child. Even his mannerisms seemed to take on a helplessness; caressing her outer forearms. His pale blue eyes burning holes into her; almost pleading.

"I don't?"

"No." His wrinkled hand now on her cheek.

"Well what do you want to do?"

" Do you like m..massages?" She nodded in awe that she was making three hundred in less than an hour to get massaged and pretend to drink champagne. "T...turn around. I'll give you one." She remained on his lap, this time facing her self in the floor to ceiling mirrored wall.

Matt rubbed her back carefully. As the minutes passed, he became more eager. First, his hands began curling around her shoulders, down to her collar bone. He laid a small peck on the curve of her shoulder blade. Goosebumps invaded her olive skin. "Like it?" He asked. Although it had the complete opposite effect, she nodded yes. From her collar bone he pushed down on her body making her lean against him. His hands began to travel down to her chest. His heavy breath made her uneasy. She tried to wiggle out but she felt trapped. Is this how all the customers would be? Is this something to get used to? "Kiss me." He demanded. His face just two inches from hers. She could feel his warm breath, catching a bad odor to it.

"I can't." She giggled nervously. "There's cameras in here."

"Yes you can. You won't get in trouble." He pressed on. Silence. Ryder's mind raised to come up with a good enough excuse and a way to keep this man happy for the next twenty minutes. She was unsure of her self, scared, and most of all, intimidated. She wasn't supposed to be getting touched, but no one seem to say anything when girls were. She wasn't supposed to be drinking, but the manager himself poured her champagne. She most definitely should not be kissing customers! "I'll give you two hundred if you kiss me." A quick peck wouldn't hurt anyone. Lightning fast, she caressed her lips against his thin ones, feeling the dryness of the corners of his mouth.

"There you go." She teased hiding the disgust she felt.

"A good kiss." He breathed. "Give me your tongue. "

"I can't. Ill get in trouble." Vile threaten to rise from with in her.

"C...c'mon. Two...two hundred dollars. "

She shook her head. "Sorry."

" Get off me."

"What? What's wrong? " She asked caught between being obedient and keeping her ground.

Matt stood, adjusting his belt. "I payed for this room and you won't kiss me, so we're done here." All Ryder could think of was the money. The sweet three hundred she had already counted as hers. She had been in the room for fifteen minutes at most. If Matt was unsatisfied, they surely would give him a full refund. She stood barefoot beside him with her hand on his lower back. She looked up at him innocently. "Please don't be mad at me. I just don't want to get in trouble." She was an expert at working her big round eyes.

"You won't. I d...d...do it with girls all the time." He waved a dismissive hand. "I'm in a bad mood. We're done. " He left the room in silence.

"I saw ya go in with Strange Love. How'd it go?" Brittney asked leaning opposite of the speakeasy door, exhaling her third Malboro of the hour.

"Matt?"

She nodded with puckered lips.

"He got mad because I wouldn't kiss him. " Ryder admitted.

Brittney responded with a half snort half laugh. "Don't worry about it." She waved her cigarette around as she smoked nonchalantly. "He's a weirdo. Has been coming here for years...ever since his wife died. Doesn't like me." Drag of the cig. "Says I smoke to much. Fuck him." She flicked the lit cigarette after Matt, but missed him by a few yards.

"Here ya go. Three big ones." Ryder jumped startled at the sight of the manager. A smile snaked from her lips. Three fucking hundred.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't like how I ended Strange Love so here's a more flowy continuation.