Status: Hope you guys like it, this is the first time I've ever written about Cristiano Ronaldo

Life, Love, and the Kardashians

Chapter 11

It had been a month since Riley had moved in to Cristiano's home. At first everything was great, but then something changed; Cristiano started to get very possessive. It all started one afternoon when Riley, Junior and Cristiano were out and about in the city. Riley had been bending over to pick something up that Junior had dropped, when they heard someone let out a wolf whistle. Riley didn't think anything of it, thinking that it wasn't for her. But when she stood back up right, she saw the look on Cristiano's face and knew that it had been for her. "Cris are you OK?" "How dare he do that? It's disrespectful, and you're mine. Only I should be looking at you like that." "Cris it's OK. It happens all the time. Just let it go." "Guys do that to you everyday?" "Yeah, but I've gotten used to it. They're just disgusting pigs, who like looking at my legs." Cristiano looked at what Riley was wearing and let out a huff of annoyance, "Well maybe if you wore something that actually assembled clothes, they wouldn't whistle at you like that." Riley was taken aback by that. Cristiano had never had a problem with the way she dressed before, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She had on a pair of G-Star Shorts, which she admitted might have been a little too short, but that didn't mean they were bad or anything. "You look like you're wearing underwear in public." "OK, the shorts could be a little longer, but what about my top?" It was a Noisy May Cowl Back Tank. "There's nothing wrong with it except that it shows your back. Which also shows that you're not wearing a bra." Cristiano was really starting to piss Riley off, "OK. Well how about I just go ahead and dress like a nun then. Would that work for you?" "Yes, yes it would." "Not happening. If you have a problem with the way I dress, then that's on you. Because I've always dressed like this and you've never had a problem with it before. So whatever's caused you to suddenly hate what I wear, get over it now. Cause I'm not changing."

Cristiano had gotten over the way she dressed, and Riley had forgiven him for the way he acted. But the clothes issue wasn't even the biggest part. Riley had recently gotten hired to shoot a model for an upcoming add campaign for a Madrid based fashion store. Riley was really excited about it, and Cristiano was excited for her; but then they saw the model she would be shooting. He was a 6 foot 3, blue eyed, brown haired, olive skin complexioned, Greek God. When Riley had first seen him, her jaw dropped; much to Cristiano's annoyance. "You must be Riley. I'm Marco." Riley was speechless as she shook his hand. Cristiano didn't like the way Marco was staring at his girlfriend, so he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his side, "I'm Cristiano. Her boyfriend." "Oh I know who you are, I'm a big fan." "Thanks." Riley, sensing the fight that was sure to break out any moment, spoke up, "Alright. Well Marco, if you'll follow me, we'll get started. Cris, don't you have to go pick up Junior?" Cristiano didn't want to leave Riley alone with Marco, but knew she was right. "I'll be back later." Riley gave him a quick kiss before walking away with Marco. As the two of them were walking away, Marco turned his head to look back at Cristiano. Cristiano gave him a look, which clearly read, "She's mine." All Marco did was smirk. Cristiano hated that guy.

Riley was having the time of her life at the shoot. Marco was really funny, and he had Riley laughing hard. As they were taking a break so Riley could load more film in to her camera, Marco started talking, "So what made you decide to get in to photography?" "I grew up in a family that was constantly hounded by cameras. I guess I just decided that I wanted to be behind the camera instead of in front of it." "Where did you grow up?" "LA." "Wow, Hollywood. Must have been fun." "It was at times. What about you? Where are you from?" "Barcelona." "Nice. How are you a Madrid fan?" "Oh I'm not. I just think your boyfriend is a very good futbol player." "So I've been told." "You're not a futbol fan?" "Not European. I prefer American football." "I don't understand why you guys call it football when you hold the ball in your hands. Shouldn't it be called handball?" Riley laughed at that, "You would think huh?" "You have a beautiful laugh." Riley blushed as she continued to load her camera. "And you have a cute smile." Riley cleared her throat as she looked back at him, "Shall we get back to work?" "Of course." He went to stand back in his position as Riley started to shoot him again. "So why aren't you a model? You're beautiful. You could make a lot of money." Riley shook her head, "No. I'm not cut out to be a model. Like I said, I prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it." "Well, if you ever change your mind, I'd be happy to recommend you to some agencies." "I wouldn't hold your breath on that." That was the last of the topic as Riley went back to taking his pictures; completely unaware of the drama that was about to occur.

They were finally finished with the shoot and Riley was happy about it. As much fun as she'd had, she couldn't wait to go home and be with her little family. "So, that's it." Riley smiled as she started to pack up her stuff. Marco started to walk towards her, "So, do you have any plans now? Cause I was thinking, maybe we could do to dinner or something." Riley shook her head, "I don't think so." "Why not?" "Because I have a boyfriend." "He doesn't have to know. Come on, one dinner." "I said no." Riley looked away from him, and that gave Marco the perfect opportunity to grab a hold of her wrist; tightly. "What the hell? Let go of me." "Come with me to dinner." "I said no! Now let me go!" instead of letting her go, Marco pulled her closer and kissed her. Riley tried with all of her might to push him away, but he was much stronger than she was. When he forced his tongue in to her mouth, Riley bit down on to it; hard. Marco pulled away with a cry, "You bitch!" "Well that will teach you to put your mouth where it doesn't belong!" Riley turned to leave, only to come face to face with Cristiano and Junior. "Cris. I-" Cristiano didn't say a word as he handed Junior over to Riley and walked over to Marco. Marco never saw the punch coming. He hit the ground and grabbed a hold of his face. Cristiano stared him down for a moment before turning around and grabbing Riley's hand, practically dragging her out of the studio.

On their way home that night, Cristiano refused to talk to her and Riley didn't know how to start talking. It was a really awkward car ride. When they got home, Cristiano let out a curse when he saw his mom's car in the driveway. "I forgot they were coming over for dinner. Try and act normal and not like you just had your tongue down another guy's throat." He glared at her before getting himself and Junior out of the car. Riley took a moment to calm down before going inside the house, this was going to be a fun dinner. "Riley." Dolores greeted her with a smile that Riley weakly returned. Dolores looked at her strangely, "Everything OK?" "Not really, but it will be." Dolores looked like she wanted to ask more, but Cristiano and his sisters came in to the kitchen. Cristiano's family could sense the tension between Riley and Cristiano. As dinner went on, it got worse and worse. Finally Elma couldn't take it anymore, "What is wrong with you two?" Cristiano glared at Riley from across the table, "Why don't you ask Riley?" All eyes turned on her. Riley couldn't take it anymore, she'd done nothing wrong! "I didn't kiss him! He forced himself on me and when he shoved his tongue in to my mouth; I bit it! I'm with you, why in the hell would I want him or anyone else!?" "You seemed pretty friendly earlier today!" "Oh my god! I had to work with him, so yeah I had to be nice!" "Wait you kissed another man? You cheated on my brother?" Cátia asked, glaring at Riley. "No! Oh my god, he wouldn't take no for an answer. I tried to leave and he grabbed my wrist; hard!" To emphasize her point, Riley showed them her wrist where finger sized bruises were starting to form. Not allowing them to say another word, Riley stood up and went up the stairs to their bedroom. After he watched her walk away, Cristiano turned to his mother, "Can you take Junior tonight? Riley and I need to talk and I don't want him to hear." "Sure, but you better fix this Cristiano." "I will." After saying goodbye to his family and promising that everything would work out, Cristiano headed upstairs, hoping that Riley would forgive him for the way he acted.

When Cristiano got upstairs, he found Riley sitting against the headboard. Closing the door, he sighed as he leaned against it and just stared at her. "If you have nothing to say, then just go." Riley said, not even looking at him. Pushing away from the door, he walked over to the bed and sat down facing her. "I'm sorry amor." "Did you really think I'd cheat on you? I've been cheated on before Cris and let me tell you; it's not fun. I would never do that to you." "I know. I guess I just lost it when I saw you and Marco. I'm scared to lose you Riley. You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." "You're not going to lose me. Well, unless this whole not trusting me thing doesn't stop." "I trust you. I do. And I'm probably always going to get jealous when other men look at or touch you. It's just the way I am, but I promise you that I won't act this way again. It's not worth losing you." "Good. And you're forgiven." To show his thanks, Cristiano leaned over and kissed her deeply. When they pulled away, Riley could see the lust in his eyes and it made her shiver. She would never get used to the way he looked at her. "Let me make it up to you." Cristiano whispered, brushing a piece of Riley's hair behind her ear. "How?" "Let me show you just how much I love you." "OK."

Cristiano brought his lips back to Riley's and kissed her sweetly. Never breaking the kiss, Riley scooted down the bed until she was lying down with Cristiano leaning over her. Pulling away, Cristiano sat up, grabbing the hem of his shirt and quickly pulling it off, revealing to Riley the toned body that she loved so much. Reaching over, she traced his abs, causing Cristiano to shiver slightly. He leaned back down and kissed her again as his hands moved to the buttons of her blouse and started to un do them. When they were done, she sat up and shrugged her shirt off, leaving her in just her see through black lace push up bra. Cristiano groaned, "Foder." He pulled her in to a kiss as he reached behind her to unhook her bra. Pulling it from her shoulders, he tossed it to the floor before moving away from her lips and placing a kiss to her bare shoulder. Riley laid back down on the bed as Cristiano sat there and stared at her. Standing up from the bed, he quickly undid his belt and pants before kicking them away. As he stood there in front of her in just his briefs, Riley could see the outline of his cock and it made her more aroused than she already was. Never taking her eyes off of him, she pushed down her skirt and panties; tossing them to the floor, leaving her lying there completely naked. Cristiano had never seen anything so beautiful. Making quick work of his briefs, Cristiano climbed back on the bed and settled between Riley's parted legs. He gave her another kiss as he lined himself up with her entrance and pushed in to her. They had done this countless times since their first time together, but he was still in awe at just how amazing it felt to be inside her every time. He started up a slow, steady rhythm as he moved in and out of her. He kept his lips centimeters from hers, feeling her breath on his lips as they moved together.

Eventually, Cristiano couldn't keep the slow pace as he started to feel the heat build in his stomach and Riley's walls start to tighten. Moving faster and faster, Cristiano tensed as he spilled himself deep inside of Riley. The feeling of him coming deep inside of her, sent Riley over the edge; she came with a cry of his name. Resting on her for a minute, Cristiano pulled out and rolled on to his side of the bed. "Wow. OK, you're definitely forgiven now." Cristiano laughed as he pulled Riley in to a kiss. When they pulled away, Riley laid her head on his chest and let his heartbeat bring her in to dream land. Cristiano followed soon after; both completely unaware of what this night was soon to bring them.