Status: Hope you guys like it, this is the first time I've ever written about Cristiano Ronaldo

Life, Love, and the Kardashians

Chapter 20

A week before the wedding, Riley and her brides maids, minus Kendall and Kylie, decided to go out to a club for Riley’s bachelorette party. Riley was expecting it to be an unforgettable night. Little did she know, that by the end of the night, it would be one she would wish she could forget.

"So where are you guys going?" Cristiano asked as Riley got ready to go out. "We’re going to Kapital." "What time will you be back?" "Probably not too late. Maybe 2 or 3. I’m not as young as I used to be. I can’t stay out that late." Cristiano laughed as Riley finished her makeup. "You’re not old. Besides, I’m older than you." "Yeah, yeah. Grandpa." "Hey!" Riley giggled as Cristiano scooped her up in his arms and spun her around. "Alright, you’re not old!" "That’s right." Riley leaned up and gave him a kiss before going back to getting ready. Once her hair and makeup were done, she went to her closet and pulled out the dress she would be wearing; an Oh My Love Cut Out Body-Conscious Dress. With it, she would be wearing a pair of Shelly’s London Aaelle White Leather Wooden Platform Sandals. When she was finished getting ready, she headed out the room to go say goodbye to the kids. After she had said goodnight, she headed downstairs. "Alright, well I’m gonna get going now. I have to pick up Laney. I’ll try not to wake you up when I get home." "It’s OK if you do. Have fun, but not too much fun." "Don’t worry, I won’t." Kissing Cristiano goodbye, she headed out of the house to go to her bachelorette party.

"Let’s party!!" Khloe yelled out as she, Riley, Laney, Kim, Kourtney, Elma and Cátia made their way in to the club. "Someone’s excited!" Riley called out over the music. "Hell yeah I am! I’m the only one here who’s single! I’m going to live it up!" "Alright, first round’s on me! What do you guys want?" Laney called out as they made their way to a booth. Everyone gave her their drink order except Riley who said she didn’t want anything yet. After Laney came back with the drinks, Khloe stood up and grabbed Riley’s hand. "Let’s go dance girly." Riley laughed as Khloe dragged her on to the dance floor. Riley and Khloe began to dance like idiots, but they didn’t care. They were having a blast. While they were dancing, a guy came over and started dancing with Khloe. Deciding that she needed a break, Riley went back to the booth. "Having fun?" Elma asked as Riley sat down. "I’m having a blast! You guys gonna dance?" "In a bit." Elma replied. "Alright, well I’m gonna get a drink." As Riley was about to stand up, Kim stopped her. "I’ll get your drink Ri. I want another one anyway." "Oh, alright. Um, I’ll take a rum and coke." "Coming right up." Kim smirked at her before making her way over to the bar. Once Kim had placed the drink orders, she opened up her clutch and pulled out a little package. "This will teach that bitch to steal my spotlight." Removing one of the pills from the package, she kept it in her hand as she waited for the drinks. When the bartender handed them over, Kim paid him before grabbing the drinks. As she walked back to the table, she dropped the pill in Riley’s drink and watched as it dissolved. Shaking the glass a bit, she made sure that it was thoroughly mixed. "Here you are, one rum and coke." Riley smiled at her in thanks before taking a sip, completely unaware of what Kim had done.

As Kim watched her sister drink the spiked drink, she couldn’t believe how easy it was to convince Riley to forgive her. ‘She’s such a dumb ass!’ Kim thought to herself. When Riley finished her drink, she decided that she was going to go back on to the dance floor. As she was dancing, this guy started to dance with her. Riley didn’t mind, after all it was just dancing. But as they were dancing, Riley started to feel funny, almost as if she was drunk. “Are you OK?” her dancing partner asked? “Yeah. I guess I don’t know how to handle my drink.” This caused the guy to smirk. ‘Maybe I’ll get lucky.’ “Here. Why don’t I help you to the bathroom. Maybe splashing some cold water on your face will help.” If Riley had been in a right mind, she would have said no. But because she wasn’t, she allowed the guy to help her. That turned out to be a big mistake. As soon as Riley reached the bathroom, the guy pushed her in and up against a wall. “Hey! What are you doing?” Riley demanded as she tried to push him away, but she suddenly couldn’t control her limbs anymore. She had become weak. “Stop!” Riley said, still trying to push him away. “Oh come on baby. You know you want it. I know that all you WAGS are sluts. And besides, it’s not as if your boyfriend isn’t cheating on you as well. Come on, you know you want me to fuck you nice and hard.” “NO. Get off me.” But the guy wouldn’t listen. Instead he brought his hand up between Riley’s things and pushed past her panties and inserted 2 fingers inside of her. Riley started to cry, begging him to stop. “Please, don’t do this.” The guy just laughed as he continued his assault on her. Riley suddenly became very helpless as she started to lose consciousness. She had no idea what was wrong with her, but she knew one thing; she was about the be raped. Before Riley completely blacked out, she heard the door to the bathroom open. All Riley could think was ‘Thank God!’ before darkness completely took her.