Status: Hope you guys like it, this is the first time I've ever written about Cristiano Ronaldo

Life, Love, and the Kardashians

Chapter 9

Over the next 4 months, Riley and Cristiano's relationship had grown and became stronger. Riley was the happiest she had ever been in her life, and it was all thanks to him. Cristiano treated her like a princess, he even spoiled her; much to Riley's annoyance. She hated when he would spend money on her, but it didn't matter how many times she told him that; he'd still do it. During the season, they weren't able to spend a lot of time together, but not that the season was over; they spent pretty much every moment together. The more time they spent together, the more Riley realized that she was ready to take the next step with Cristiano. She knew he was ready as well, because they had come close so many times, but each time Riley would pull away, telling him that she wasn't ready. Now she was, but Cristiano had actually backed off. It seemed all the times she had said no, had caused him to believe she just didn't want to sleep with him. She needed to let him know that she was ready, but she just didn't know how. She really needed to talk to Laney.

Riley and Laney were meeting up to go for a run with Riley's dogs before Riley went out with Cristiano later that night. Changing out of her pajamas and in to a Marie Meilli Racerback Micro Sport Mesh Gym Bra, Nike Rival 6' women's running shorts, and a Stussy Zip Up Hoodie With Back Logo, she put on her Nike Zoom Terra Kiger running shoes and tied her hair up in to a pony tail and grabbed Burt and Ernie's leashes. "Come on guys! Lets go to the park!" Bert and Ernie came running out of the bedroom and over to Riley. Hooking them up on their leashes, they headed out to her car and to the park. Riley was thankful to see that there were no cameras when she pulled up to the park. Over the last 4 months, since she and Cristiano had become public, she had been hounded by the press. She now understood what her family really went through in LA. The only difference being that Riley hated, while her family loved the attention. Turning off the car, she saw Laney waiting for her by the entrance of the trial. "Guys look, it's aunt Laney!" Bert and Ernie immediately perked up and started barking. Grabbing her water bottle and running belt, she got out of the car and opened the back door, getting her dogs out. Locking up the car, she headed over to Laney. "Bert or Ernie?" she asked. "Ernie. Burt nearly pulled my arm out of socket last time." Burt actually managed to look sheepish. Handing over Ernie's leash, they started out down the trails.

They had been walking for about half an hour when they stopped by a pond to give Ernie a rest. The poor dog looked like he was about to drop dead! Once the dogs were situated, Riley and Laney sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?" Laney asked. "Well, I need your help with something." "What is it?" "Well you know how Cris and I have been dating for 4 months?" "Yeah." "Well I'm ready to take the next step." "The next step? You're gonna sleep with him!?!" "Lane shut up! Don't tell the whole world!" "Sorry. But really? I thought you weren't ready?" "I wasn't, but now I am." "Then what do you need my help with?" "I need your help seducing Cris." "Excuse me?" "I've said I'm not ready so many times, that I think he's lost interest. I need to let him know that I'm ready, so I want to seduce him. Can you help me?" "Of course I can! First things first though, we need to make you look like sex on legs. And I know just how to do that. Lets go."

When they got back to Riley's house, her dogs immediately went to sleep in the living room while Riley went to take a shower and Laney went through her closet. 20 minutes later, Riley walked back in to her room with a robe around her body. "So, what did you pick?" "It's on the bed." Riley walked over to her bed and looked down at the clothes. Laney had picked out a white Dream Angels Demi Bra, matching white lace thong, a Lipsy Lace Print Body-Conscious Dress, and a pair of River Island Wasp Black Multi Caged High Heeled Sandals. Nodding her head, Riley picked up the bra and panties and went back in to the bathroom to put them on. She slipped back in to her robe and called out to Laney. It was time to do her hair and make up. For her hair, the just went with a soft curl. For her make up, Laney did smokey eyes and a deep red lip. Riley looked hot! Looking at the clock, she saw that she had 20 minutes until Cristiano would be picking her up. Going back in to her bedroom, she slipped on her dress and heels. Knowing that she was going to be spending the weekend with Cristiano and Junior, she quickly packed a bag of clothes and some shoes. When that was done, she went over to her jewelry box and picked up the Marquise Flower Necklace that Cristiano had surprised her with shortly after they had started dating. Once it was on, she looked herself over in the mirror. She looked good, she just hoped Cristiano would think so as well. Just then, the doorbell rang. "That's him. I'll answer it while you grab your bag." Laney told her. Grabbing her bag, she walked out in to the living room to find Cristiano petting her dogs. Looking up, he gasped as he saw her, "You look empolgante." Riley had no idea what that meant, but judging by the look on his face, she knew it was good. "Well, you two better get on out of here. Have fun, but not too much fun. Oh who am I kidding, have all the fun you want. Just don't get pregnant." Cristiano gave Laney a strange look while Riley just slapped her arm. "Ignore her, she was dropped on her head as a child; repeatedly." Cristiano chuckled as he grabbed the bag from her and then her hand. After saying goodbye to Laney, Riley and Cristiano made their way out to his Audi A8 L W12. When they were buckled in, Cristiano leaned over and kissed her, "What was that for?" Riley asked after they pulled away. "I just felt like it. Tonight's going to be amazing. I can feel it." Riley felt the butterflies start to form after he said that. He may not have known that she was planning on seducing him, but judging by the tone of his voice, she may not have to do that much seducing after all.

Half an hour later, they pulled up to Restaurante La Mi Venta. Riley was again thankful that there were no cameras around. The restaurant was pretty much empty when they walked in. They were quickly seated and in no time had their drinks in front of them. Through out the evening, the flirting between the two of them was even more intense than it ever was before. It was as if they both could feel that tonight was going to be the night that would change their relationship forever. When they were done with dinner and the check was paid, they headed off to Cristiano's. When they walked inside, Riley noticed that it was quiet. "Where's Junior?" "He's with my mãe. He'll be back tomorrow. I know he's excited that you're staying the weekend. He really adores you." "Well the feeling's mutual. He's an amazing boy Cris. You've done a great job with him." "I try. But I know he needs a mom. Maybe you can be that to him someday." Riley didn't know how to reply to that, so instead she chose to change the subject, "So, you wanna watch a movie or something?" Cristiano chose not to comment on her change of subject, "Sure. I get to pick this time." "Deal." Walking in to the living room, Riley took off her shoes before going to the couch and curling up. After Cristiano had picked out the movie and put it in, he went to sit back down by Riley and pull her in to his side. Settling in to watch the movie, Riley tried to focus on it and not about what was going to be happening soon.
They were half way through the movie when Riley couldn't stand the wait anymore. Standing up, she drew Cristiano's attention to her, "Where are you going?" "I'm just going to change. I'll be right back." "Do you want me to pause the movie?" "No, that's OK. I've seen it." leaning down, she gave him a kiss that made his insides heat up. When she pulled away, she looked him in the eyes and whispered, "That's just a taste of what's to come." Cristiano stared at her confused as she walked away. He was still trying to figure out what she meant when she came back out a few minutes later. She walked in front of the TV and Cristiano felt his jaw drop. Riley stood there in front of him, in just her bra and panties. She looked fucking sexy. The longer he stared at her, the harder he got. He felt like an awkward 18 year old again. “Riley. Foder.” In a flash, Cristiano stood up and pulled Riley to him. He kissed her with all the passion he could muster as his hands roamed her body before making their way down to her ass and squeezing it. Riley gasped in to the kiss. When their need for oxygen became too great, they pulled away, resting their heads against each others. When they had regained their breath, Riley moved away slightly and looked Cristiano in the eyes, “Take me upstairs.” And just like that, all the air left Cristiano’s body.

He didn’t need to be told twice as he scooped Riley up bridal style and carried her upstairs and to his room. Kicking the door closed behind him, he walked over to his bed and laid Riley down in the middle of it. Staring down at her, he unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off his shoulders and down to the floor before moving his hands to his belt. He was about to start undoing it when Riley sat up and moved closer to him. She brought her hands up to where his were and started to undo his belt, all the while never losing eye contact with him. When his belt was done, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Cristiano pulled them down before kicking them away and toeing off his socks. When he was only in his boxer briefs, he moved to the bed. Riley laid down and let Cristiano get on top of her. Cristiano brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately. Cristiano moved his lips away from hers and down to her neck, reaching underneath her and unhooking her bra with the skill of a seasoned pro. Riley suddenly felt very exposed in just her panties. She tried to push Cristiano away and bring her arms to cover her chest, but Cristiano wouldn't let her, shaking his head “You’re beautiful Riley. Don’t hide yourself. Not from me.” Riley nodded her head and tried not to blush as Cristiano sat up to get a better look at her. She felt goosebumps cover her body as Cristiano ran his hands up her body and up to her breasts, cupping them in his hands. He loved her breasts, they weren’t too big or too small. They fit his hands perfectly. Leaning down, he moved his head to her left breast and took it in between his lips, sucking and biting on it until it turned in to a hard peak. Pulling away, he blew on the wet nub and smiled to himself as Riley shivered from the sensation. He repeated the action with her right breast before moving his lips down her body. He reached the top of her panties and stopped. Looking up at Riley he asked, “Do you trust me?” Riley nodded her head, but that wasn’t good enough. “I need to hear you say it Riley.” “I trust you.” Cristiano nodded his head and moved his hands to the edge of her panties. Riley lifted her hips slightly and allowed Cristiano to remove them. When they were gone, Cristiano moved Riley’s legs so that her knees were bent and her feet were on the bed. This would be a better position for what he planned to do to her next. She was now completely exposed to him. Cristiano took a deep breath and took in Riley’s scent. She smelled like vanilla, honey and something else that he couldn’t place. Something that was uniquely Riley. Cristiano moved his hands to Riley’s knees and parted her legs. Riley wanted to close them, but she willed herself not to do so; wanting to experience whatever Cristiano was going to do to her. Moving forward, Cristiano placed a kiss on her left inner thigh before moving his head and placing a kiss on her right inner thigh. He could see just how wet Riley was, and he had the sudden urge to taste her; so that’s what he did. Leaning forward, he licked her from the bottom of her cunt all the way up to her clit. When Riley felt his tongue brush against her sensitive nub, she almost bucked up off the bed. Cristiano grabbed a hold her her hips so that she wouldn’t do so. He licked her clit a couple more times before wrapping his lips around the bundle of nerves and sucking on it. Removing one of his hands from her hip, he brought it to her cunt and inserted 2 fingers inside of her. Shallowly, he thrusted them in and out of her as he kept up his menstruation on her clit. It wasn’t long before he could feel her starting to tighten around his fingers. A few more thrusts of his fingers, and Riley was coming with a cry of his name. Removing his fingers and mouth,Cristiano sat up on his knees and licked his fingers cleaned. Riley watching him the whole time. When his fingers were cleaned, he leaned down and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips and tongue. She found it strangely erotic. Cristiano pulled away from the kiss and whispered against her lips, “I have to be inside you; now.” Riley nodded her head, giving him permission to a question that he’d silently asked. Moving away from her, Cristiano opened his bedside drawer and pulled out a box of condoms. Riley was silently pleased that it was a new box and not an old one. Opening the box, Cristiano pulled out a condom. Tearing open the package, he rolled the condom on. Settling himself back in between Riley’s parted legs, he got himself ready to enter her when Riley spoke, “Go easy OK. It's been a while” Cristiano looked at her with complete senserity in his eyes, "I'd never hurt you." Leaning down, he kissed her quickly. Grabbing a hold of his cock, he brought it to the opening of Riley’s cunt. Right before he thrusted in to her, he leaned down and joined their lips together again. After giving her a moment to adjust, he began to move. Slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. Riley was in heaven as he moved in and out of her. She ran her hands up and down his back, scratching him when he hit a spot in her that caused her to see stars. Cristiano strangely didn’t mind Riley scratching him. Normally he hated when the girl he was fucking did that. But with Riley, he was making love to her, so he really didn’t mind. It didn’t take long before Cristiano felt the oncoming signs of his climax. A few thrusts later and he came with a shout of Riley’s name, spilling himself in to the condom. Riley followed him a few moments later.

Pulling out of her, he rolled on to his back before getting off the bed to dispose of the condom. Lying back down on the bed, he pulled Riley to his side and pulled the covers up over them. Turning off the bedside lamp, he smiled as Riley laid her head down on his chest. She placed a kiss to it before whispering “goodnight” and falling asleep. “Goodnight. Eu te amo.” maybe he’d tell her that again when she was actually awake.